Page 1112 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 11261210121062110211101111111211131114112211621212 ... LastLast
Results 11,111 to 11,120 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Major new spoiler for Aaron and Robert for the week beginning Monday, 05/11/18.

Following Rebecca’s departure, you would think that life as a newly married couple would be a happy time but this is Emmerdale so the chances of that are 0%

Aaron takes his frustrations out on a car and looks for answers from Robert. Aaron feels betrayed and Robert feels terrible. Aaron and Liv are surprised when Robert arrives with Seb, and the family throw an early birthday party for him. When Liv suggests keeping Seb, Aaron’s left with food for thought.

Aaron watches as Robert and Liv say goodbye to Seb and Aaron covers his unease at having to take Seb back to Rebecca. Later on, Robert is worried when he receives a call from Rebecca to say that Aaron hasn’t turned up….

Later Aaron broaches the subject of him and Robert having their own child and Robert is stunned. Aaron is about to reveal their surrogacy plan to Chas but Robert stops him and Aaron realises he’s stalling for time.

Does Robert want a child with him?

Emmerdale air these scenes the week after next

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy what did you think of my last reply to you? and i went to have a snoop on the other page still moaning saw your post and i hope you feel better soon matty and i think they will leave togther if both have not been seen filming lately
    Hello there. I think the post I just made above this one answers most of our questions. She is going for sure and her departure is followed by a whole new agenda for Aaron and Robert, one that will continue to put them at the front of Emmerdale.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 23-10-2018 at 19:02.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-10-2018)

Emmerdale's Isobel Steele reveals Liv Dingle's asexuality storyline will be revisited and teases future 'love interest'

Article here, Mirror, 23/10/18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-10-2018)

Tonight's episode was very good. Aaron and Robert were there, and there were some superbly acted scenes with Chas and Paddy. Lots of Bernice, Kerry and Leyla, 3 of my favourites.

I could have done without the Rebecca and Victoria scenes. Not sure why Emmerdale think they are interesting or necessary. What purpose do they serve? (I don't want Robert's sister to leave the village but I hate her.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Tonight's episode was very good. Aaron and Robert were there, and there were some superbly acted scenes with Chas and Paddy. Lots of Bernice, Kerry and Leyla, 3 of my favourites.

I could have done without the Rebecca and Victoria scenes. Not sure why Emmerdale think they are interesting or necessary. What purpose do they serve? (I don't want Robert's sister to leave the village but I hate her.)
    Hi - have just watched and agree with your comments. There were some good scenes there. It was just a shame that they are still shoehorning PD into Robron scenes which are way too short anyway - the sooner that woman is gone the better and I know it’s rude but the outfit tonight did give ideas of looking for street corner business!

The boys did look good and I loved the way that was acting as if certain people weren’t even there in the room.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi - have just watched and agree with your comments. There were some good scenes there. It was just a shame that they are still shoehorning PD into Robron scenes which are way too short anyway - the sooner that woman is gone the better and I know it’s rude but the outfit tonight did give ideas of looking for street corner business!

The boys did look good and I loved the way that was acting as if certain people weren’t even there in the room.
    Hi Don just sent you a long messgae on FB matty x

Hello there. I think the post I just made above this one answers most of our questions. She is going for sure and her departure is followed by a whole new agenda for Aaron and Robert, one that will continue to put them at the front of Emmerdale.
    Hi Eddy thank you for your reply those spoilers are vague so do Seb go with them ? and is that why Aaron brings up the surrogacy plan and was that the bold propsaul thing that Rob was shocked by if Seb was staying they woulndnt need to think about yeah like you said its a new start with Robron now IM has gone and its seems like KB/jANE`S and isnt maxine got some Eps in Nov if so i think she will cover it very well

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-10-2018)

Hi Eddy thank you for your reply those spoilers are vague so do Seb go with them ? and is that why Aaron brings up the surrogacy plan and was that the bold propsaul thing that Rob was shocked by if Seb was staying they woulndnt need to think about yeah like you said its a new start with Robron now IM has gone and its seems like KB/jANE`S and isnt maxine got some Eps in Nov if so i think she will cover it very well
    Hello.

I think that baby Seb will be going with Rebecca. But why?????? I have no idea. Are we finally going to get a paternity test that will show that Robert is not the father?

I think that Seb leaving is what leads Aaron to suggest that they go for the surrogacy option. That is the 'bold proposal'.

But this is all speculation. Perhaps Seb goes and then returns to Emmerdale.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-10-2018)

Hello.

I think that baby Seb will be going with Rebecca. But why?????? I have no idea. Are we finally going to get a paternity test that will show that Robert is not the father?

I think that Seb leaving is what leads Aaron to suggest that they go for the surrogacy option. That is the 'bold proposal'.

But this is all speculation. Perhaps Seb goes and then returns to Emmerdale.
    hi Eddy could be the main thing that is Bex/PD is going and this is a way that KB/ and Jane the team is cleaning up the mess that IM lumbered us with this ONS of his and mybe a DNA when theyve gone to prove he wasnt Rob`s in th first place yeah

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-10-2018)

hi Eddy could be the main thing that is Bex/PD is going and this is a way that KB/ and Jane the team is cleaning up the mess that IM lumbered us with this ONS of his and mybe a DNA when theyve gone to prove he wasnt Rob`s in th first place yeah
    Just my view but I think that the stories have improved recently.

It's interesting that a surrogacy baby is what most Robroners have always wanted. Well, perhaps we will now get it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-10-2018)

Thread Information