Page 111 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 11611011091101111121131211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    So thoughts?

1) I don't like how it's Aaron and Liv buying the Mill....Once again Robert doesn't have his own home. No reason to steal away Robert's money with crap writing and stop him having one.
    2) Rebecca seemed pretty genuine to me, she was honest enough about her feelings but accepted to Aaron and Robert she's got no chance.
    3) Robert and Rebecca did nothing wrong by talking business and toasting their success, silly Moira.
    4) Loved Robert tricking Aaron thinking he was arguing and then saying he loved all those things at the end and then them smiling at each other it.
    I liked it. Hopefully, we will be told where Robert's missing money is soon. It's odd this jealousy thing

A lot of good stuff tonight with a couple of scenes that were pure gold. Great to hear Robert's comments to Aaron about loving all those things about him. Also Robert's reactions to Moira's comments.

But ...

- I am disappointed that Rebecca is being left in the Robron circle. Can't she go and find some other friends?

- Where's Robert's money? I was really hoping he would be buying a share in a home with Aaron.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-12-2016 at 20:54.

So thoughts?

1) I don't like how it's Aaron and Liv buying the Mill....Once again Robert doesn't have his own home. No reason to steal away Robert's money with crap writing and stop him having one.
    2) Rebecca seemed pretty genuine to me, she was honest enough about her feelings but accepted to Aaron and Robert she's got no chance.
    3) Robert and Rebecca did nothing wrong by talking business and toasting their success, silly Moira.
    4) Loved Robert tricking Aaron thinking he was arguing and then saying he loved all those things at the end and then them smiling at each other it.
    It would have been better if Robert had been included more in the house buy but they did make the point that it was the deposit Aaron was looking for - maybe he wanted to be solely responsible for that at the beginning and this thing about Robert's money will clear things up and he's more involved then.

I thought they were heading for another argument but the way it ended was great - a kiss would have sealed the deal though- but you can't get everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I liked it. Hopefully, we will be told where Robert's missing money is soon. It's odd this jealousy thing
    Very odd considering the circumstances of it and when you remember the conversation Aaron and Rebecca had for him to suddenly think something is going on not long after. I hope Aaron isn't going to get overly possessive and start making demands but I can see it happening.

So thoughts?

From the ep it does seem Robert doesn't have enough money (even for a deposit) especially since it looks like Rob was trying to raise some to get a deposit.

I still don't totally trust Rebecca, but I agree she seemed genuine & I thought those scenes with Aaron were great.

Aaron needs to be reminded that Robert was willing to stay & die with him rather than go on without him when they nearly drowned, shame he's letting what Moira said get to him.

PS/ Can I just say the Lydia stuff was unreal & really cringy!!
    Last edited by Marianne_321; 15-12-2016 at 20:57.

Here's a lovely gif for you all appreciate the smuttiness of it. The fact it's in slow mo makes it even more apparent lol.

http://cant-getno-sleep.tumblr.com/p...w-mo-button-on

I mean just look at what he does with his crotch....
    Last edited by *RG83*; 15-12-2016 at 21:15.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (15-12-2016), EddyBee (15-12-2016), Sug-din (15-12-2016)

Here's a lovely gif for you all appreciate the smuttiness of it. The fact it's in slow mo makes it even more apparent lol.

http://cant-getno-sleep.tumblr.com/post/154518961611/when-you-accidentally-press-the-slow-mo-button-on

I mean just look at what he does with his crotch....
    Wow!!! Very nice indeed.

Next week's video previews have appeared on the main ITV Emmerdale site. No Robron.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (15-12-2016)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016)

Thread Information