Page 110 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 10601001081091101111121201602106101110 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    So do we think Rebecca let's Aaron keep it but insists Robert helps her with business deals?
    I would say that cos Aaron will be forced to stay quiet about his concerns.

So do we think Rebecca let's Aaron keep it but insists Robert helps her with business deals?

Yeah, I think she may use to her advantage - but surely she's getting the message that she hasn't got a chance of anything else but then again this isdoes she ever?

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Yep that what I assumed would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Yeah, I think she may use to her advantage - but surely she's getting the message that she hasn't got a chance of anything else but then again this isdoes she ever?
    We don't know she hasn't got the message to be fair. Robert is more than just a good shag, he's good at business which would obviously come in handy to her to make Chrissie look bad. I'm still on the fence really and think she could be up to no good but equally could just be trying to be friendly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-12-2016)

WOW, amazing powerful scenes by Aaron with Rebecca in the 2nd half today. Danny again making me want to hug Aaron, when he got emotional telling Rebecca about his abuse!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marianne_321 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-12-2016)

That was a good episode - Bex not totally redeemed but slightly better. The only thing for me was I think they went a bit too far with the final remark from Moira - I think the being cosy one was enough. But at least Robert looked disgusted by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That was a good episode - Bex not totally redeemed but slightly better. The only thing for me was I think they went a bit too far with the final remark from Moira - I think the being cosy one was enough. But at least Robert looked disgusted by it.
    yes it was a good episode but a drunk Moria had to put the downer on well at least she`s given up at last and the look on Rob`s face he didnt like it and Aaron`s face at the end all worried but it be ok and we have a lovely Robron scene at xmas

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-12-2016)

The episode also knocked any blackmail tactics for the robbery on the head - Bex looked a bit shocked that Aaron had told Robert. That's a true couples honesty for you! 👍🏻

So thoughts?

1) I don't like how it's Aaron and Liv buying the Mill....Once again Robert doesn't have his own home. No reason to steal away Robert's money with crap writing and stop him having one.
    2) Rebecca seemed pretty genuine to me, she was honest enough about her feelings but accepted to Aaron and Robert she's got no chance.
    3) Robert and Rebecca did nothing wrong by talking business and toasting their success, silly Moira.
    4) Loved Robert tricking Aaron thinking he was arguing and then saying he loved all those things at the end and then them smiling at each other it.

So thoughts?

1) I don't like how it's Aaron and Liv buying the Mill....Once again Robert doesn't have his own home. No reason to steal away Robert's money with crap writing and stop him having one.
    2) Rebecca seemed pretty genuine to me, she was honest enough about her feelings but accepted to Aaron and Robert she's got no chance.
    3) Robert and Rebecca did nothing wrong by talking business and toasting their success, silly Moira.
    4) Loved Robert tricking Aaron thinking he was arguing and then saying he loved all those things at the end and then them smiling at each other it.
    I liked it. Hopefully, we will be told where Robert's missing money is soon. It's odd this jealousy thing

Thread Information