Page 1086 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 865869861036107610841085108610871088109611361186 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,860 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Evening All👋

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It’s been very cold and windy here today so haven’t ventured very far from the tv.

This time next week our boys will have been married officially for nearly 24 hours.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-09-2018)

hello robroners hope everyone having nice weekend

loved the guyz singing together even though the stag do seemed a bit short so maybe could have had a bit less Moira stuff and btw very bad with her top what was that all about anyway

still Aaron and Robert are just such the perfect couple when they happy together

Vic is really annoying at the moment but maybe its the way ed keep giving her a personality transplant

Anyway not long now to the wedding have seen spoilers here saying 'wedding tragedy' and Ross and Rebecca grow closer and Ross is in a quandery

assume the tragedy is the Chas baby but I thought that is on Monday. Is the whole episode Chas and Paddy stuff? I know its very sad and will affect a lot of people and kis its great for that reason if they have a whole ep but after all this time why can't Robron have a whole ep with just the wedding and without tragedy even if it was news about Seb.

Guess i'd be happy if Ross and Rebecca find true love before they leave but do they have to do that on the guyz special day

anyway the wedding is going to be great so I'll basically just ignore anything that's boring before that

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-09-2018), Paul_Robs (29-09-2018), Sug-din (29-09-2018)

Good morning all.

Lots of brilliant sunshine here. Dry and mild.Lovely weather for a good walk. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-09-2018), Sug-din (30-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning all.

Lots of brilliant sunshine here. Dry and mild.Lovely weather for a good walk. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    Morning Eddy👋

I’m having a good relaxing time. Hope you are enjoying your weekend and that you enjoy your walk if you take it. It’s much brighter and calmer here today. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day on this special Robron week.❤️🍾🎉

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Eddy��

I’m having a good relaxing time. Hope you are enjoying your weekend and that you enjoy your walk if you take it. It’s much brighter and calmer here today. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day on this special Robron week.❤️����
    I am really looking forward to this coming week and all the Aaron and Robert stuff.

However, I think I will not watch tomorrow night. I think the conclusion of the Chas/Paddy baby story line will be very dark. It's not for me after a long and hard day at work.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 30-09-2018 at 10:31.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I am really looking forward to this coming week and all the Aaron and Robert stuff.

However, I think I will not watch tomorrow night. I think the conclusion of the Chas/Paddy baby story line will be very dark. It's not for me after a long and hard day at work.
    I understand how you feel about the Chas & Paddy story. I’m sure it will be brilliantly acted by the two of them but it will be heartbreaking to watch.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (30-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello robroners hope everyone having nice weekend

loved the guyz singing together even though the stag do seemed a bit short so maybe could have had a bit less Moira stuff and btw very bad with her top what was that all about anyway

still Aaron and Robert are just such the perfect couple when they happy together

Vic is really annoying at the moment but maybe its the way ed keep giving her a personality transplant

Anyway not long now to the wedding have seen spoilers here saying 'wedding tragedy' and Ross and Rebecca grow closer and Ross is in a quandery

assume the tragedy is the Chas baby but I thought that is on Monday. Is the whole episode Chas and Paddy stuff? I know its very sad and will affect a lot of people and kis its great for that reason if they have a whole ep but after all this time why can't Robron have a whole ep with just the wedding and without tragedy even if it was news about Seb.

Guess i'd be happy if Ross and Rebecca find true love before they leave but do they have to do that on the guyz special day

anyway the wedding is going to be great so I'll basically just ignore anything that's boring before that
    Hi Micheal ive seen that in a few mags about the wedding tragedy day mybe monday or tuedsay that baby Grace dies and thats when Aaron will ask Rob+Chas to just postpone the wedding if she dies and thats when Chas tells Aaron+Rob she wants the wedding to go ahead yeah i dont know thats my theory yeah whats everybody else think we all know its goes ahead and they do get married just a little Drama along the way

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Next week's video previews.

Available on the main ITV website. CLICK HERE.

You need to scroll down the page to find Robron on Friday 05/10/18. They are not in date order.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Have just found out I’m not going to be able to watch the wedding on Friday live, it will have to wait until Saturday evening. I’ve got somebody coming to stay. I’m sure it will be worth the wait and at least I can skip through scenes I wouldn’t want to watch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Have just found out I’m not going to be able to watch the wedding on Friday live, it will have to wait until Saturday evening. I’ve got somebody coming to stay. I’m sure it will be worth the wait and at least I can skip through scenes I wouldn’t want to watch anyway.
    I'm certain it will be worth the wait.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-10-2018)

Thread Information