Page 1083 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 835839831033107310811082108310841085109311331183 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,830 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I think that he is the most likely. However, a lot of people think it will be Joe.
    prefer joe or debbie dying than ross

Quote Originally Posted by Melephunk2010 View Post
    and that horrible Gabriel Kent left her to die!
    Hi There yes he was a twisted copper its a pity that Trudy Goodwin cant come back just for a few eps and i cant wait for Kim Tate to come back loved her to bits the best soap bitch ever and i hope they bring in James Tate to her son

Have just caught up on first episode. Very good tonight.

There must be something wrong with me but even my family don’t just walk into my house without knocking first. Also should people be coming and going into a commercial kitchen - surely that is a health & safety issue.

Natalie is a good actress and her scenes so far have been brilliant.

Not sure about the Vic & Matty relationship, I think it would have been much better if they’d just remained good friends,

The scenes at the Mill were brilliant, so family orientated and the boys looked really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Have just caught up on first episode. Very good tonight.

There must be something wrong with me but even my family don’t just walk into my house without knocking first. Also should people be coming and going into a commercial kitchen - surely that is a health & safety issue.

Natalie is a good actress and her scenes so far have been brilliant.

Not sure about the Vic & Matty relationship, I think it would have been much better if they’d just remained good friends,

The scenes at the Mill were brilliant, so family orientated and the boys looked really good.
    Hi Don very true and our Rob having a chat with Liv about the speech was just like a step dad talking and i bet this wedding will be just amazing just like Danny+Ryan+Isoble said it be and we wont be dissapointed and no rings again tonight and i bet they will keep them for the prorper wedding next week or mybe they get new ones any thoughts on it? it been bugging me and some twitter posters to btw what did you think of my last few posts ?
    Last edited by pond21; 27-09-2018 at 20:40. Reason: made a mistake

Second episode was really good too.

It just goes to prove that they don’t need filler rubbish to make for good viewing and giving the quality actors a lot to do really shows through.

The only one I didn’t really care for was Vic - this thing about Adam being the love of her life is too little too late and I think she could have tried to talk to Moira before she called the police on her - she has gone right down in my estimations again. Perhaps she and PD should leave the village together and make a new life somewhere else away from all the memories.

More brilliant family scenes with Robron - loved the chat thathad with Liv and the chat that had with Paddy.

If the boys look as good next Friday as they did tonight they are going to be absolutely stunning.

A little bit more Robron would have been nice, but they were good episodes.

I loved Charity's scenes with her sons but I'm not enjoying Vanity. Vanessa is not for me. I find it difficult to watch her for more than a few moments. Moira's scenes were good.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A little bit more Robron would have been nice, but they were good episodes.

I loved Charity's scenes with her sons but I'm not enjoying Vanity. Vanessa is not for me. I find it difficult to watch her for more than a few moments. Moira's scenes were good.
    Hopefully we might get a bit more of the boys tomorrow night. I agree with you about Vanessa, she’s jut doesn’t work for me she just always seems to be coming across as trying to hard and it is just annoying to watch for as you say more than a few moments. Moira scenes were good, she was very restrained not retaliating when Vic slapped her.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don very true and our Rob having a chat with Liv about the speech was just like a step dad talking and i bet this wedding will be just amazing just like Danny+Ryan+Isoble said it be and we wont be dissapointed and no rings again tonight and i bet they will keep them for the prorper wedding next week or mybe they get new ones any thoughts on it? it been bugging me and some twitter posters to btw what did you think of my last few posts ?
    Hi Matty you’ve made some good points in your last few posts. On the rings fromt, I have to be honest I keep forgetting to look to see if they are wearing them, but I think they are maybe keeping them off until the Wedding and it will be another romantic gesture that they’ve also been engraved secretly or they are going to give brand new ones, maybe gold,. It’s hard to believe that this time next week will be the eve of the Wedding.

Second episode was really good too.

It just goes to prove that they don’t need filler rubbish to make for good viewing and giving the quality actors a lot to do really shows through.

The only one I didn’t really care for was Vic - this thing about Adam being the love of her life is too little too late and I think she could have tried to talk to Moira before she called the police on her - she has gone right down in my estimations again. Perhaps she and PD should leave the village together and make a new life somewhere else away from all the memories.

More brilliant family scenes with Robron - loved the chat thathad with Liv and the chat that had with Paddy.

If the boys look as good next Friday as they did tonight they are going to be absolutely stunning.
    Hi Don tonights eps was good and our Robronlivion to good little family unit yeah hope Baby seb will be there in the long term ive just got a feeling something going to happen and there be Drama ahead on that score but next weeks ep will be amazing our Maxine wont let us down and i bet we get a lovley long kiss when they i do and do you what im working and will miss it and im keeping away from social network from friday night complelty

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-09-2018)

Hi Matty you’ve made some good points in your last few posts. On the rings fromt, I have to be honest I keep forgetting to look to see if they are wearing them, but I think they are maybe keeping them off until the Wedding and it will be another romantic gesture that they’ve also been engraved secretly or they are going to give brand new ones, maybe gold,. It’s hard to believe that this time next week will be the eve of the Wedding.
    Hi Don very true its like we know about the watch Aaron had got engraved yeah i wonder if its the same as the one they posted on The Robron FB page we know Aaron got it engreved if its the one in the pic in there thats so lovely and romantic

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-09-2018), Sug-din (27-09-2018)

Thread Information