Page 1079 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 795799791029106910771078107910801081108911291179 ... LastLast
Results 10,781 to 10,790 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

No Robron tonight.

However, it was worth watching. I really enjoyed the scenes with Charity/the farmer/P.C. Swirling. Hilarious.

Charity has always been one of my favourite Emmerdale characters. I really wish she had not been coupled up with the awful Vanessa.

As for Daz Spencer. He needs to be written out. Awful character.

Apologies to Mark Jordan who plays him. He seems like a lovely man but his character is not working and is probably beyond redemption.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-09-2018), Paul_Robs (25-09-2018), Sug-din (25-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    No Robron tonight.

However, it was worth watching. I really enjoyed the scenes with Charity/the farmer/P.C. Swirling. Hilarious.

Charity has always been one of my favourite Emmerdale characters. I really wish she had not been coupled up with the awful Vanessa.

As for Daz Spencer. He needs to be written out. Awful character.

Apologies to Mark Jordan who plays him. He seems like a lovely man but his character is not working and is probably beyond redemption.
    Thanks Eddy I was just about to ask if it was worth a watch. Will catch up later on. 👍

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (25-09-2018)

Good to see you back again Micheal.👋
    Was getting a bit worried after hearing about the heavy storms in your part of the world.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (25-09-2018)

hello my robron friends hope everyone well

we had a couple of storms here last week but more windy than wet no real damage and we didn't loose power so

so looking forward to the wedding and can put up with other stuff in the meantime although there do seem to be some proper sls at the moment and even if i'm not that interested in all of them its better than some of the rubbish filler stuff they had in last couple of months

Paul and Eddie thanks for the spoilers and links to pics but I do hope there are a couple of nice surprises on the wedding day

I want to be positive and I think Rebecca suggesting that she leave Seb with the guyz is still part of the twist to build up the heartache for when the truth comes out cos tbh I really do not want it to end up with her gone and Robron bringing up Robert and her baby for the rest of their lives. Have a baby between them yes but not her baby its not right and will only be a marker for argument and upset in time to come and ed wouldn't be able to resist

No the best result is wonderful happy wedding and at some point soon the truth coming out. Aaron supporting Robert in his pain as Rebecca and Ross leave with their baby Seb. After all she did say at the clinic that the father wasn't Robert.

As for the mates thing I get that cos even straight couples can say it so its all good

btw I know the lady in red is a Tate but where does she does fit in with Joe like what relation is she and does she have some hold on him from long ago?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-09-2018), Sug-din (25-09-2018)

Have caught up with tonight and agree with Eddy that the Charity scenes were good, except for the bits with Vanessa, I’m sorry but I find her irritating.

As you know I don’t know what a certain blinky person says because if she’s in a scene with anyone other than Robron I ffwd through it. I’m sure if anything important and news worthy is said, someone on here will put me in the picture.

Hoped we might see a bit more of the boys in the build up to the big event, but what we do see is worth waiting for.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2018), Paul_Robs (26-09-2018)

Some talk round and about that people would like a wedding photo album .... there could be some mileage if one of the soap magazines had done this, they could have made some good money - I would think it is a little late now.

Do we have the boys tonight?

Not long now

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2018), Sug-din (26-09-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners just got back a lovely hol in Cornwall back on Topic so it looks and sounds like Ross+Bex will be heading back togther and this could could lead to Ross+Bex leave the dales togther like i said it could happen and if they decide to baby Seb with them then this could led to a DNA test come into it the week after the wedding its when Kim Tate will be reaveal to us but then we could have a little mention or two and the wedding pics looks good and we defo a lovely kiss when they i do when the Register say now you kiss the groom and groom

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2018), Sug-din (26-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Some talk round and about that people would like a wedding photo album .... there could be some mileage if one of the soap magazines had done this, they could have made some good money - I would think it is a little late now.

Do we have the boys tonight?

Not long now

It would be lovely if that has been done and it’s kept under wraps until after the Wedding and it’s brought out as a surprise. If one of the magazines had done it as a supplement their sales of that edition would go right up.

Don’t know about tonight but I think tomorrow night is when helps Liv with her speech.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners just got back a lovely hol in Cornwall back on Topic so it looks and sounds like Ross+Bex will be heading back togther and this could could lead to Ross+Bex leave the dales togther like i said it could happen and if they decide to baby Seb with them then this could led to a DNA test come into it the week after the wedding its when Kim Tate will be reaveal to us but then we could have a little mention or two and the wedding pics looks good and we defo a lovely kiss when they i do when the Register say now you kiss the groom and groom
    Hi Matty pleased you’ve had a good hol. Hope you’re right about Ross & PD.

They are being good at keeping a lot of the wedding photos secret - there will hopefully be some lovely romantic ones to come out yet.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi matty hope you had a lovely holiday

think its mainly charity stuff but you never know there good be a scene with the guyz as the wedding gets closer

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-09-2018), Sug-din (26-09-2018)

Thread Information