Page 1066 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 665669661016105610641065106610671068107611161166 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,660 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    After marriage ...

has always been a go getting business man and that energy, skill and drive is still inside him, I would love to see him talking to about business and start to make something of himself for the well being and security of his husband and family. There is so much potential for on his own and also together with to start an empire of their own - scrap / haulage etc ..... some great storylines.

Robron may not keep Seb, that could happen and if this does happen I can see huge potential in a surrogacy story, show the highs and lows of the process and the joy of a child being & from day one ..... it would be great viewing.

has not to my knowledge been shown any prejudice for being bi or being in a same sex relationship, through his business dealings it would be interesting to see him handle the situation .. maybe this could be via a business contact, out and about or in the village ... as much as ED residents are very accepting, the world can be very cruel and it would be good to show that and how to tackle the issue with a positive outcome.

It would be brilliant if Robron were the long term, stable, non-cheating couple in ED, they do exist in same sex relationships and it would be a good representation and ED would be leading the way if they did this with Robron.

Thoughts anyone?
    I'm on exactly the same page as you.

The Emmerdale story liners need to choose to give Aaron and Robert an agenda that includes some of the issues that any young male couple would face. Or, they can carry on as they are doing at the moment which is not very exciting or challenging but which is ok and acceptable. In other words make Robron like all the other couples in the show, facing the same old issues with misunderstandings, comedic plots, love affairs and on we go.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

After marriage ...

has always been a go getting business man and that energy, skill and drive is still inside him, I would love to see him talking to about business and start to make something of himself for the well being and security of his husband and family. There is so much potential for on his own and also together with to start an empire of their own - scrap / haulage etc ..... some great storylines.

Robron may not keep Seb, that could happen and if this does happen I can see huge potential in a surrogacy story, show the highs and lows of the process and the joy of a child being & from day one ..... it would be great viewing.

has not to my knowledge been shown any prejudice for being bi or being in a same sex relationship, through his business dealings it would be interesting to see him handle the situation .. maybe this could be via a business contact, out and about or in the village ... as much as ED residents are very accepting, the world can be very cruel and it would be good to show that and how to tackle the issue with a positive outcome.

It would be brilliant if Robron were the long term, stable, non-cheating couple in ED, they do exist in same sex relationships and it would be a good representation and ED would be leading the way if they did this with Robron.

Thoughts anyone?
    Hi Paul

As usual brilliant points raised and agree with them and there isn’t much to say to expand on them. 👍

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018)

Evening All👋

Have had visitors since yesterday morning so have only just caught up on last nights ep.

The Ross stuff is already getting boring, the sooner he rides off into the sunset with the love of his life, the better. I can’t say I’ve noticed the scar piece on the side of his head before - is that a new addition and a lot of the facial scars seem to have miraculously healed.

Can’t believe those police women are actually taking it seriously about Belle.

Didn’t watch every single scene, obvious reasons.

The Robron scenes were good, seeing them talking about Wedding plans and the parental order for Seb - it did look a bit though like wasn’t a 100% sure about the idea but I put that down to the fact that he’s concerned that is going full on with everything to take his mind off things and still isn’t resting plenty and thinking everything through fully before putting things in place.

Hope Everyone is having a good weekend.😀

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening All👋

Have had visitors since yesterday morning so have only just caught up on last nights ep.

The Ross stuff is already getting boring, the sooner he rides off into the sunset with the love of his life, the better. I can’t say I’ve noticed the scar piece on the side of his head before - is that a new addition and a lot of the facial scars seem to have miraculously healed.

Can’t believe those police women are actually taking it seriously about Belle.

Didn’t watch every single scene, obvious reasons.

The Robron scenes were good, seeing them talking about Wedding plans and the parental order for Seb - it did look a bit though like wasn’t a 100% sure about the idea but I put that down to the fact that he’s concerned that is going full on with everything to take his mind off things and still isn’t resting plenty and thinking everything through fully before putting things in place.

Hope Everyone is having a good weekend.😀
    hi Don im fine what did you think my reply to Paul? there`s few ploty points about Robron over the last few weeks? 1 Rob talking about Aaron adopting Seb once they married 2 Rob+Ross in each others S/l could be a start of whose the daddy s/l all this could and be around Bex hopefully leaving very soon ? 4 if and only but i very much doubt if PD is staying why would make such a big deal about the adotion if Bex is staying

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don im fine what did you think my reply to Paul? there`s few ploty points about Robron over the last few weeks? 1 Rob talking about Aaron adopting Seb once they married 2 Rob+Ross in each others S/l could be a start of whose the daddy s/l all this could and be around Bex hopefully leaving very soon ? 4 if and only but i very much doubt if PD is staying why would make such a big deal about the adotion if Bex is staying
    Hi Matty
    There’s a lot of talk about adopting or the parental order - this usually means that it won’t happen - probably because Seb isn’t around.
    and Ross being back in each other storylines again and the feelings that Ross has for PD does make you wonder if there’s something brewing about the paternity and an exit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018)

Writers for the week beginning 24/09/18, week 39.

Monday - Julie Parsons.
    Tuesday - Paul Coates.
    Wednesday - Karin Young.
    Thursday - Isobel Cameron (7pm) & (8pm)
    Friday - Lesley Clare O’Neill.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018), Sug-din (16-09-2018)

I have seen a few pictures of the outside of the venue, not sure if Eddy has posted them on here yet and it seems we will have quite a bit more information this coming week so that will be fun.

I am wondering a few more things, what are everyones though:

1. Last time they did the pseudo wedding they kept their own names and did the cute calling each other the others surname, I wonder if they will actually do something different this time with the intention that Seb would carry both their surnames Dingle-Sugden or Sugden-Dingle, I am not bothered either way but I think it would make sense now is so focused on Aaron having parental rights.

2. I wonder what they will say as their vows?

3. A honeymoon would be nice this time.

4. Will PD be around, I have not seen anything about her future and I wonder if she is found and leaves very soon after ... the Ross thing is also a mystery, articles make you think he dies but am not sure. It also doesn't feel like we have enough time for a paternity story before the wedding.

Lots of stuff coming up which is brilliant and the FFWD button is the best thing ever to remove the boring tosh.

Have a fab weekend everyone.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018)

After marriage ...

Thoughts anyone?
    hi Paul great post

bib 1 if Robert does not keep Seb surrogacy would be interesting in the lead up but once they have a baby it can be limiting and only so many sls unless the baby has some big problem or illness. It might be more interesting if the fostered or even adopted an older child that could interact with the three of them maybe with issues that Robert and Aaron help them through

bib 2 absolutely agree with this. We've had cheating so its time to move on. I know ed are obsessed with it but maybe most soaps are cos its easy and lazy for writers without much imagination.

I have seen a few pictures of the outside of the venue, not sure if Eddy has posted them on here yet and it seems we will have quite a bit more information this coming week so that will be fun.

I am wondering a few more things, what are everyones though:

1. Last time they did the pseudo wedding they kept their own names and did the cute calling each other the others surname, I wonder if they will actually do something different this time with the intention that Seb would carry both their surnames Dingle-Sugden or Sugden-Dingle, I am not bothered either way but I think it would make sense now is so focused on Aaron having parental rights.

2. I wonder what they will say as their vows?

3. A honeymoon would be nice this time.

4. Will PD be around, I have not seen anything about her future and I wonder if she is found and leaves very soon after ... the Ross thing is also a mystery, articles make you think he dies but am not sure. It also doesn't feel like we have enough time for a paternity story before the wedding.

Lots of stuff coming up which is brilliant and the FFWD button is the best thing ever to remove the boring tosh.

Have a fab weekend everyone.
    Hi Paul👋

I’ve seen the venue pictures too - did think it might have been somewhere else but It does keep it within the village theme of the event. Looking forward to all the other stuff coming out.

1.I do think it would be a nice touch if they did the joint names - don’t really want either of them to lose their actual surname completely but it would solidify them as a family unit.

2. You know! I know!

3. It would be great to see them eventually get that trip to either Barcelona or Vegas or anywhere infact! For once let them get away as a couple and not have any dramas while they are away or immediately when they get back. Of course we want pictures and videos of the event!

4. What exactly can they do with PD if she stays around in the Village. Is she suddenly going to find she has a tremendous amount of friends and they involve her totally in their day to day life? Don’t think so! I’d like to think that she was maybe leaving with Ross but that looks as though it maybe won’t be a possibility. I am still holding out for something about the paternity issue. I just find it strange that they haven’t yet brought in a boy actor if Seb is staying, must say though that Lily is really cute and will miss her when she does go.

You’re right about the ffwd button. There’s one member of the cast I haven’t heard a word they’ve said for quite a while now.

Hope you too have had a good weekend and will continue to do so. 🙂

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018), Paul_Robs (16-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Paul👋

I’ve seen the venue pictures too - did think it might have been somewhere else but It does keep it within the village theme of the event. Looking forward to all the other stuff coming out.

1.I do think it would be a nice touch if they did the joint names - don’t really want either of them to lose their actual surname completely but it would solidify them as a family unit.

2. You know! I know!

3. It would be great to see them eventually get that trip to either Barcelona or Vegas or anywhere infact! For once let them get away as a couple and not have any dramas while they are away or immediately when they get back. Of course we want pictures and videos of the event!

4. What exactly can they do with PD if she stays around in the Village. Is she suddenly going to find she has a tremendous amount of friends and they involve her totally in their day to day life? Don’t think so! I’d like to think that she was maybe leaving with Ross but that looks as though it maybe won’t be a possibility. I am still holding out for something about the paternity issue. I just find it strange that they haven’t yet brought in a boy actor if Seb is staying, must say though that Lily is really cute and will miss her when she does go.

You’re right about the ffwd button. There’s one member of the cast I haven’t heard a word they’ve said for quite a while now.

Hope you too have had a good weekend and will continue to do so. 🙂
    Hi Don i think not sure though Mike Parr is still filming and if Emily Head is mybe they do go yeah like i said not to bothered PD weve got the Robron wedding to look forward to and baby Seb surly they cant keep having a girl playing a part of a baby boy the early days for sure but when they start to grow and i bet we have some great interviews in the soap mags soon and looking to see what the producers and the new team say to the metro when they do there interviews stay postive i think with the new team Robron will have less Drama now some yeah and this year we will having lovely Robronlivion Xmas

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018), Paul_Robs (16-09-2018), Sug-din (16-09-2018)

Thread Information