Page 1065 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 655659651015105510631064106510661067107511151165 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Fellow Robroners so its full steam ahead for the wedding and its going be awesome and im more convinced Bex will leave with Ross why keep on talking about it so hold on in there thsi wedding will be well worth it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018)

Hi There good ep lovely Robron scenes all looking like a family unit i think this Robronlivion family once aaron+Rob are married wil be great it be well worth it and whats the police thinking about saying she`s as guilty as Laclan they havent a scobby do like many fans its gone on for to long end it now before its to late im only watching our Robron and Liv stuff so come on ED sort it out before you lose more viewers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

hI fellow fans of now to watch Good Bye Mr Chips catch you later

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

Great to see Aaron, Robert and Liv. Other than their scenes, it was a rubbish episode.

I really need this ridiculous Belle/Lachlan/Rebecca stuff to end swiftly. It's been done over and over again. That in itself is bad enough but it's made all the worse by being totally unbelievable, especially the input from the nurse and the police.

I don't know what this is all about but it feels as if Emmedale have got spare time to fill for some reason and have run out of ideas about what do with it.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 14-09-2018 at 19:59.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018)

so is the wedding going to be in the village hall and reception in the pub?

hmmm I cant wait to see it wherever it is but I think ed could have done something a bit special for them although they will finally be properly married which is all that really matters

btw prob not very popular but I do feel a bit sorry for Ross just now

. . . but hopefully all will be fine when he and Rebecca go off into the sunset (the three of them that is )

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

Wedding location. Picture.

PICTURE HERE.

Enjoy.

With thanks to bettaklainerrobron tumblr.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-09-2018 at 09:19.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-09-2018), Paul_Robs (15-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Wedding location. Picture.

PICTURE HERE.

Enjoy.

With thanks to bettaklainerrobron tumblr.
    thanx eddie

just wanted to check it be a fully legal wedding there if its in that place?

also who are the other guys?

I have quite enjoyed this weeks Robron, still a little curious where the PD / Lachlan stuff is going and where that will leave Seb ... interesting there are no leaks or no information about this, well done ED for keeping the lid on it. The only thing is something must resolve if Robron are to get married without any shadow hanging over them or the day.

I think ultimately they both feel married to each other, the legal aspect solidifies their bond and ensure they have legal rights over each other and with the adoption talk makes it easier with Seb. The whole thing could be more romantic but as I saying I think they see this as legal and for their and Seb's security.

Once married ED need to work on and stories .... see next post for my thoughts.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 15-09-2018 at 15:28.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-09-2018)

After marriage ...

has always been a go getting business man and that energy, skill and drive is still inside him, I would love to see him talking to about business and start to make something of himself for the well being and security of his husband and family. There is so much potential for on his own and also together with to start an empire of their own - scrap / haulage etc ..... some great storylines.

Robron may not keep Seb, that could happen and if this does happen I can see huge potential in a surrogacy story, show the highs and lows of the process and the joy of a child being & from day one ..... it would be great viewing.

has not to my knowledge been shown any prejudice for being bi or being in a same sex relationship, through his business dealings it would be interesting to see him handle the situation .. maybe this could be via a business contact, out and about or in the village ... as much as ED residents are very accepting, the world can be very cruel and it would be good to show that and how to tackle the issue with a positive outcome.

It would be brilliant if Robron were the long term, stable, non-cheating couple in ED, they do exist in same sex relationships and it would be a good representation and ED would be leading the way if they did this with Robron.

Thoughts anyone?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    After marriage ...

has always been a go getting business man and that energy, skill and drive is still inside him, I would love to see him talking to about business and start to make something of himself for the well being and security of his husband and family. There is so much potential for on his own and also together with to start an empire of their own - scrap / haulage etc ..... some great storylines.

Robron may not keep Seb, that could happen and if this does happen I can see huge potential in a surrogacy story, show the highs and lows of the process and the joy of a child being & from day one ..... it would be great viewing.

has not to my knowledge been shown any prejudice for being bi or being in a same sex relationship, through his business dealings it would be interesting to see him handle the situation .. maybe this could be via a business contact, out and about or in the village ... as much as ED residents are very accepting, the world can be very cruel and it would be good to show that and how to tackle the issue with a positive outcome.

It would be brilliant if Robron were the long term, stable, non-cheating couple in ED, they do exist in same sex relationships and it would be a good representation and ED would be leading the way if they did this with Robron.

Thoughts anyone?
    Hi Paul i argee with 100% its like i said before something must happen they keep talking about Aaron adopting Seb yes i know they think she could be dead but we know she`s not or not as we dont know what happens leading upto the wedding and this whose daddy could come into play if Bex is Alive and she and Ross might go aways togther and take seb with them and mybe they could have Robronlivion as a new Family unit

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

Thread Information