Page 1043 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 43543943993103310411042104310441045105310931143 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,430 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

It’s been a while coming, but after what happened on Twitter earlier today I’ve learnt my lesson and I won’t be making any more comments on there regarding anything to do with the PD character.

(Embarrassed emojis just won’t cover how I feel at present)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It’s been a while coming, but after what happened on Twitter earlier today I’ve learnt my lesson and I won’t be making any more comments on there regarding anything to do with the PD character.

hi don what happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don what happened ?

Let’s just say I was OTT with a comment I made about an article and really showed myself up in the process and it ended with me admitting I was wrong and could we forget about it, but that I wouldn’t change my opinion on the actual character. As I’ve said earlier I won’t be making any more comments at all about PD on there any more no matter what the circumstances are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

I hope they haven't left you upset.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I hope they haven't left you upset.

Not really. Just very red faced and wish I’d kept my mouth shut. 🤐

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2018), Paul_Robs (04-09-2018)

Not watched yet, very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Not watched yet, very excited.
    The Lachlan stuff is really good.👍

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-09-2018)

Hi Everybody i cant people on Twitter+FB my friends some saying that if Rob or that dies i wont watch again nearly everybody knows that Rob`s going be ok after tonight and even next week when he passes out in front his Aaron and is lying in Aaron arms Rob is going to fine and they just filmed the Robron wedding so come on Twitter+FB fans its all going to ok its Drama along the Drama we knew it would be Danny+Ryan both said it would and even the lovely Isoble said the Thew Robron weould be amazing and we wouldnt be dissapointed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (05-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody i cant people on Twitter+FB my friends some saying that if Rob or that dies i wont watch again nearly everybody knows that Rob`s going be ok after tonight and even next week when he passes out in front his Aaron and is lying in Aaron arms Rob is going to fine and they just filmed the Robron wedding so come on Twitter+FB fans its all going to ok its Drama along the Drama we knew it would be Danny+Ryan both said it would and even the lovely Isoble said the Thew Robron weould be amazing and we wouldnt be dissapointed
    Ryan Hawley was filming today so Robert is going to be fine. I wish these fols would listen to reason, instead of repeating a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    It is ridiculous that ED are asking the question if Robert gets shot and dies and yet they’ve already posted the pictures as you say of him lying in Aaron’s arms and other scenes for next week which show he’s ok and they still expect us to believe that PD might be dead after the picture that was shown of the actress in the studio filming the other week. Do they really think we are that dim?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-09-2018)

Thread Information