Page 1037 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 37537937987102710351036103710381039104710871137 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,370 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks��

A shrine! FGS!
    I think it will be very funny.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-09-2018)

hi robroners

hope everyone well

thanx for the spoilers as always eddie wow seems there is loads of great stuff coming up now

can't wait just hope they concentrate on the important sls now summer nearly over and forget some of the rubbish ones

like does anyone really care who rishi is seeing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-09-2018), Sug-din (01-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I think it will be very funny.
    Probably yes. It will be made up of a lot of floppy hats and dollies that blink a lot.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Probably yes. It will be made up of a lot of floppy hats and dollies that blink a lot.
    Don't forget, lots of unopened packets of condoms ... all gathering dust, and a 'Gents W.C.' sign to remind Lachlan of his aunty's favourite place to shag ... a copy of the Great Escape to remind him of aunty's attempts to free him from the court ... a few bargain bucket books on how to cure homosexuality ...

Anything else?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 01-09-2018 at 11:53.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2018), Paul_Robs (01-09-2018), Sug-din (02-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Don't forget, lots of unopened packets of condoms ... all gathering dust, and a 'Gents W.C.' sign to remind Lachlan of his aunty's favourite place to shag ... a copy of the Great Escape to remind him of aunty's attempts to free him from the court ... a few bargain bucket books on how to cure homosexuality ...

Anything else?

This comment definitely went in a direction

I do find it odd that would be that beside himself although we are in soap land, I think I would be annoyed if was still in Ireland but he is obviously very involved in this story and it is actually leading to collapsing. I cannot imagine they are doing a has a seizure story without it having a purpose otherwise whats the point of it, it has to be leading somewhere. I would hope we will get dialogue which will make it all a little clearer,

Another thought, I can appreciate being distressed mainly for Seb (not himself), the little boys Mum is allegedly dead but there is no body and everyone is building a memorial (weird in itself), I think I would be frustrated without more searching and evidence.

Finally, loves ... as much as I want PD gone I do not get that hung up on it, Robron have to have some form of relationship with her if they are going to share Seb and its been made pretty clear that they will all be civil and Aaron will deal with it (see above about why Robert is fussing).

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2018), Sug-din (02-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I do find it odd that would be that beside himself although we are in soap land, I think I would be annoyed if was still in Ireland but he is obviously very involved in this story and it is actually leading to collapsing. I cannot imagine they are doing a has a seizure story without it having a purpose otherwise whats the point of it, it has to be leading somewhere. I would hope we will get dialogue which will make it all a little clearer,

Another thought, I can appreciate being distressed mainly for Seb (not himself), the little boys Mum is allegedly dead but there is no body and everyone is building a memorial (weird in itself), I think I would be frustrated without more searching and evidence.

Finally, loves ... as much as I want PD gone I do not get that hung up on it, Robron have to have some form of relationship with her if they are going to share Seb and its been made pretty clear that they will all be civil and Aaron will deal with it (see above about why Robert is fussing).
    Your final Paragraph. I'm not hung up on it. I agree with you in that Robron would always have to have a relationship with Seb's mother. My problem is that the Robron story feels like it is stuck in a groove with her. We have had to witness them dealing with one Rebecca led issue/situation after another since her arrival. We have had this for 2 years and it is difficult to remain interested, it's no longer fresh. We are now in year 3 since her arrival and there Rebecca still is in the middle of Robron, creating issues, setting the agenda, sucking the life out of Robron and their relationships with other friends and family. Enough. Why can't the story now please move on without her?

My hope is that whatever is going on is the final chapter and that the story will move on after the wedding.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 01-09-2018 at 18:48.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2018), Paul_Robs (01-09-2018), Sug-din (02-09-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners lets all stay postive we all knew there be Drama ahead with the Wedding yeah both Danny+Ryan said so as much yeah so im not no botherd with PD and stuff i think she be gone soon enough lets just think about the Robron Wedding it be amazing you see if it dont and our Maxine wont let us down she will give us a Robron wedding to remmber and all romantic

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2018), Sug-din (02-09-2018)

Hi There thats my little rant over just got back work watching teh end of Star wars on itv 2 and then im watching endvour on itv3 whats evrybody else watching?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2018), Paul_Robs (01-09-2018), Sug-din (02-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

yea but only until the truth comes out of course

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-09-2018), Paul_Robs (01-09-2018), Sug-din (02-09-2018)

Thread Information