Page 1036 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 36536936986102610341035103610371038104610861136 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,360 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening All👋

Is it good viewing tonight? I haven’t been able to watch yet.
    Hi Don not to bad yeah and what did you think of last few posts today? matty? all im saying its not long for the wedding of the year thats our Robron and hld in there for what ever happens over the few weeks yeah we all know the wedding will be amazing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-08-2018)

we now get second ep later here than you guyz but really liked most of tonites eps

ryan charity and even debbie stuff was great

james is playing it really well its been big break for him and hes sure grabbed it

i know they prob have to have some light relief from heavier scenes but there must be something better than all that rishi rubbish

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-08-2018), Sug-din (30-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Yes, please do watch it. An excellent couple of episodes if you like the Charity/Ryan story line.
    Thanks Eddy. i’ve eventuality caught up on it. Charity & Ryan were good. Debbie annoyed me at first with everything being about her and how was she going to cope with it but she did redeem herself later by actually trying to get to know him. I know it’s a lot for Noah to take in but I do feel he ended up acting the spoilt child who wpuldn’t listen to reason. I only really watched those bits properly, the rest I skimmed through and I’m sorry but I find Rishi very annoying and I can’t be bothered to watch any of his scenes now so if any of them are worthwhile I will have missed it.

Do we get a glimpse of Robert tomorrow or do we not see him until next week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don not to bad yeah and what did you think of last few posts today? matty? all im saying its not long for the wedding of the year thats our Robron and hld in there for what ever happens over the few weeks yeah we all know the wedding will be amazing
    Hi Matty - the Ryan & most of the Dingles stuff was good tonight, as I’ve said I didn’t watch everything.

Your right in your posts Matty that we have to hold on through the Robron drama as we know there’s going to be a wedding in there, written by our Maxine, who does everything so well for our boys. It really will be worth it. Can’t wait for the boys to be back on screen together soon.👍

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-08-2018)

Morning Fans of topic nicola+Brenda cant really talk about not able trust Daz about trusting him being around money Brenda took Laurls card and took money and Nicloa and bernice took lydias nan money from that betting slip yeah short mermories

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-08-2018), lizann (01-09-2018), Sug-din (31-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Fans of topic nicola+Brenda cant really talk about not able trust Daz about trusting him being around money Brenda took Laurls card and took money and Nicloa and bernice took lydias nan money from that betting slip yeah short mermories

Hi Matty👋

Those are facts that seem to have been conveniently forgotten about. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

Hope you have a good weekend. I’ll be a year older by the end of it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-08-2018)

Well Debbie’s caring for others didn’t last long - next episode it’s Me, Me, Me again!

I’m afraid I muted the Rishi scenes so don’t know what he said.

The Dingles scenes with Ryan in the pub were good.

Maybe I’m completely wrong but if there’s a possible body search going on in the woods, would they not have some kind of security in the area, even overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Well Debbie’s caring for others didn’t last long - next episode it’s Me, Me, Me again!

I’m afraid I muted the Rishi scenes so don’t know what he said.

The Dingles scenes with Ryan in the pub were good.

Maybe I’m completely wrong but if there’s a possible body search going on in the woods, would they not have some kind of security in the area, even overnight?
    I would have thought that there would be a heavy police presence in the woods after what they just found. Dogs searching?

Agree about Debbie and Rishi. I don't care about Debbie but I've always liked Rishi and he, and the actor, deserve better than he has been getting recently.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-09-2018), Sug-din (31-08-2018), TaintedLove (31-08-2018)

New magazine scan, pics, interviews and spoilers.

All from an early copy of Inside Soap.

LOOK HERE.

Just scroll down the page to find everything, includes Aaron and Robert. With thanks to emmaamags on twitter.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 01-09-2018 at 02:08.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-09-2018), Sug-din (01-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    New magazine scan, pics, interviews and spoilers.

All from an early copy of Inside Soap.

LOOK HERE.

Just scroll down the page to find everything, includes Aaron and Robert. With thanks to emmaamags on twitter.
    Thanks👍

A shrine! FGS!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-09-2018)

Thread Information