Page 1033 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 33533933983102310311032103310341035104310831133 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hello everyone...

Its a moan-fest on the DS Thread, they didn't like the hug and slap of the arm (and no kiss) .... I thought it was OK, obvious they are a couple.
    You’re right It is obvious they are a couple who care a lot about each other - I know I commented about the hug but really they don’t need to do too much else to show their true feelings every time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Micheal lovely to hear from you all true what you said a kiss would be nice but that hug was nice and Rob said he will miss him ahh but i dont think they be away for long going by spoilers for next week Rob and priya are hunting down Laclan as do the police and tehn he takes Belle hostage but hold in there its like more Drama gain for Our Robron its a pity ED+IM i think its still his stuff atm even though Kate Brooks is being shown as SP but we all know Robron will be fine and weve got the Wedding to look forward to and its being written by our very own Maxine and she wont let us down and it well worth it and in the end both our Danny+Ryan will be amazing with all the scenes Robron forever
    hi matty and thanx

you’re prob right about aaron not being away for long and there is maybe some reason for it we shall see soon.

will be glad when the lachlan sl come to a finish but like you said there seems like plenty of drama with belle in danger.

sure we got the wedding coming up written by maxine so its sure to be great so i’m going nowhere till they legally married

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (29-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hi there Fhionnuisce2. Hope you've been keeping well.

Emmerdale need to tighten up their story lines. They drag them out for far too long, especially the better ones. But, viewers are getting bored and a lot of people are complaining just like you. For example, the Lachlan stuff was good but has been spoilt as it has been dragged out. This has been going on ever since IM took over. So, now that he has gone, I'm hoping things improve.

Another trait from IM is a huge lack of attention to detail. Too often characters forget their own recent history and personality. Again, I'm hoping that this will change with IM's departure.

There has been some good stuff in recent weeks, like the arrival of Ryan. Matty is not working too well for me but I'm going to give the character a chance as he is so new. The weakness being that having made a huge fuss about his history, it now seems that it has been forgotten and he is just another straight male looking for 'fit birds' (his words, not mine). A similar thing happened to Joe Tate, the Ross acid attack and elsewhere.

PS - I live in outer north London which is quite a long way from the Notting Hill carnival in west London. I've never been and would never go. I hate it.
    hi eddie and hope you well too

i was thinking maybe ed spin things out so sls come to a head around the same time next month

you always know whats happening is robert going to be in danger from lachlan like does he get shot or something? i’ve looked at the other place but tbh there’s too much to read back for me and i’m prob got it wrong

like matty was saying i don’t mind the drama but i think the guyz could do with some less hectic time once they married so don’t want either of them injured or stuff like that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2018), Sug-din (29-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal��
    It’s great to see you back again, we’ve missed you.
    Agree with everything you’ve said in your post.
    Hope you’re back now on a regular basis.
    Hopefully Aaron won’t be away for long and then our boys will do everything together once they are married.
    hi don that’s kind of you

i think (well hope) things moving along now for the guyz towards the wedding and sure some fun little probs about what they wearing and things like that are ok but they did all that with the police arriving and stuff last time so a nice calm one would be better

btw we get a australian soap here where they were having their first gay wedding (well it may have happened by now as i don’t watch it) but they had great ads of with the two guyz together and soft focus and bubbles and everyone happy. i wonder if ed will do anything like that for robron happy day

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2018), Sug-din (29-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don that’s kind of you

i think (well hope) things moving along now for the guyz towards the wedding and sure some fun little probs about what they wearing and things like that are ok but they did all that with the police arriving and stuff last time so a nice calm one would be better

btw we get a australian soap here where they were having their first gay wedding (well it may have happened by now as i don’t watch it) but they had great ads of with the two guyz together and soft focus and bubbles and everyone happy. i wonder if ed will do anything like that for robron happy day
    Hi Micheal its Neihbours they are having there first Gay wedding yeah lest hope so if teh wedding ep is a hour long we could some lovely screentime and we will get a lovely roamantic scenes to and we defo get a lovely kiss when the vicer says you can kiss each other or now now you kisss the bridgroom

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (29-08-2018), Sug-din (29-08-2018)

god that di bails is creep but actually the sl was good and sort of crap thing character like him would do

i can get charity and even her having doubts about the court case but don't really understand why shes just making it worse by delaying telling the others

pete and rhona stuff pretty boring and if rishi is meant to be lite relief ed need to try harder

apart fro that not bad

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2018)

rocky plays bails so good, hate the character

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2018), tammyy2j (30-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    rocky plays bails so good, hate the character
    Hi There yes he does i remmber Rocky Marshall when he was in Family Affairs on CH5 when it started in 1997

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2018), tammyy2j (30-08-2018)

evening All 👋

Haven’t seen it yet tonight but it sounds like it might not be too bad - even if there are no random Robert scenes. Is it worth a watch?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi There yes he does i remmber Rocky Marshall when he was in Family Affairs on CH5 when it started in 1997
    I don't like the character he is playing but Rocky is playing the part very well. Rocky Marshall is a good actor with a lot of good TV and film work to his name.

He was also in Star Wars, The Force Awakens as Colonel Datoo.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-08-2018), Sug-din (29-08-2018)

Thread Information