Page 1032 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 32532932982102210301031103210331034104210821132 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my lovely robron friends hope you all keeping well

think you had public holiday in england yesterday so hope you had nice time i saw some of the carnival on tv did anyone go? i think eddie is near london? we have a holiday at the beginning of august like scotland.

tbh i got a bit fed up with ed lately as some of the sls just seem annoying like those two 'diguised' tonite and they drag everything out far too long specially lachlan. just realistic he can keep killing people around him like that but still i don’t think rececca is actually dead although haven’t a clue whats happened.

i also still don’t think seb is roberts and never have. could be all this adoption talk is to build up the hurt of the guyz when the truth finally comes out. if he is roberts and one way or another rebecca isn’t around and they adopt him as a couple i really don’t think i’d go on with it. if ed wanted them to adopt this was just absolutely the wrong way to do it.

anyway i’ll deffo stay with it to the wedding and see what happens. i think it could just be that the truth comes out about seb at the wedding . . . so tears of sadness and joy but maybe that’s just me wishful thinking

i’m not really bothered about most of the other sls with everybody cheating but i was looking forward to more of ryan and how he’d react with the dingles but they spinning that out as long as possible and its just ridiculous in a little village. bet something else will happen tomorrow and she won’t.

also hard to explain but think they’ve not quite got it right with matty which is pity but hopefully that will change.

always nice to see the guyz and both looking good even if aaron has to go off again and i really think they would at least have had a kiss goodbye even on the cheek if they were that bothered about pda. wrong again ed
    Hi Micheal lovely to hear from you all true what you said a kiss would be nice but that hug was nice and Rob said he will miss him ahh but i dont think they be away for long going by spoilers for next week Rob and priya are hunting down Laclan as do the police and tehn he takes Belle hostage but hold in there its like more Drama gain for Our Robron its a pity ED+IM i think its still his stuff atm even though Kate Brooks is being shown as SP but we all know Robron will be fine and weve got the Wedding to look forward to and its being written by our very own Maxine and she wont let us down and it well worth it and in the end both our Danny+Ryan will be amazing with all the scenes Robron forever

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (28-08-2018), Sug-din (28-08-2018)

Hi there Fhionnuisce2. Hope you've been keeping well.

Emmerdale need to tighten up their story lines. They drag them out for far too long, especially the better ones. But, viewers are getting bored and a lot of people are complaining just like you. For example, the Lachlan stuff was good but has been spoilt as it has been dragged out. This has been going on ever since IM took over. So, now that he has gone, I'm hoping things improve.

Another trait from IM is a huge lack of attention to detail. Too often characters forget their own recent history and personality. Again, I'm hoping that this will change with IM's departure.

There has been some good stuff in recent weeks, like the arrival of Ryan. Matty is not working too well for me but I'm going to give the character a chance as he is so new. The weakness being that having made a huge fuss about his history, it now seems that it has been forgotten and he is just another straight male looking for 'fit birds' (his words, not mine). A similar thing happened to Joe Tate, the Ross acid attack and elsewhere.

PS - I live in outer north London which is quite a long way from the Notting Hill carnival in west London. I've never been and would never go. I hate it.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 28-08-2018 at 20:32.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don just sent you a long FB message matty x
    Hi Matty - sorry for delay, I’ve just sent you a long FB message back. Don x

think you had public holiday in england yesterday so hope you had nice time i saw some of the carnival on tv did anyone go? i think eddie is near london? we have a holiday at the beginning of august like scotland.

tbh i got a bit fed up with ed lately as some of the sls just seem annoying like those two 'diguised' tonite and they drag everything out far too long specially lachlan. just realistic he can keep killing people around him like that but still i don’t think rececca is actually dead although haven’t a clue whats happened.

i also still don’t think seb is roberts and never have. could be all this adoption talk is to build up the hurt of the guyz when the truth finally comes out. if he is roberts and one way or another rebecca isn’t around and they adopt him as a couple i really don’t think i’d go on with it. if ed wanted them to adopt this was just absolutely the wrong way to do it.

anyway i’ll deffo stay with it to the wedding and see what happens. i think it could just be that the truth comes out about seb at the wedding . . . so tears of sadness and joy but maybe that’s just me wishful thinking

i’m not really bothered about most of the other sls with everybody cheating but i was looking forward to more of ryan and how he’d react with the dingles but they spinning that out as long as possible and its just ridiculous in a little village. bet something else will happen tomorrow and she won’t.

also hard to explain but think they’ve not quite got it right with matty which is pity but hopefully that will change.

always nice to see the guyz and both looking good even if aaron has to go off again and i really think they would at least have had a kiss goodbye even on the cheek if they were that bothered about pda. wrong again ed
    Hi Micheal👋
    It’s great to see you back again, we’ve missed you.
    Agree with everything you’ve said in your post.
    Hope you’re back now on a regular basis.
    Hopefully Aaron won’t be away for long and then our boys will do everything together once they are married.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (28-08-2018)

I think that stuff tonight with Vanessa & Tracy spying on Pete was just ridiculous and because of that Rhona is now doubtful about Pete - I would have thought somebody learning to do sign language so they could communicate with your son was a fairly good sign of commitment, but maybe I’m wrong!,

So pleased that’s the last of Mistys appearances. I don’t blame Rodney leaving Nicolas - I wouldn’t want to live with her either.

The family scenes were good again (the best part of the show as usual) with our boys but I do wish they’d let them be a bit more like a couple when they said goodbye rather than just friends who were going to be apart for a while. Let’s hope this changes once the Wedding is over. They still look good though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I think that stuff tonight with Vanessa & Tracy spying on Pete was just ridiculous and because of that Rhona is now doubtful about Pete - I would have thought somebody learning to do sign language so they could communicate with your son was a fairly good sign of commitment, but maybe I’m wrong!,

So pleased that’s the last of Mistys appearances. I don’t blame Rodney leaving Nicolas - I wouldn’t want to live with her either.

The family scenes were good again (the best part of the show as usual) with our boys but I do wish they’d let them be a bit more like a couple when they said goodbye rather than just friends who were going to be apart for a while. Let’s hope this changes once the Wedding is over. They still look good though.
    Hi Don tonights Robron scenes was fine yea a smal kiss wouldve been nice buta lovely hug is just as good and both said they would miss each other was nice some spoliers say they be back soon and it looks like they wont stay long there just hold in there nothing to happen to our Robron anyway if over the next few weeks it all works out anyway if they nly only filmed the wedding last week and i glad we got our very own Maxine to write it and it will amazing aaand roamntic and our Danny+Ryan would do the scenes justice

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2018), Sug-din (28-08-2018)

hi micheal nice to hear from you what did you think of last few posts matty x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2018), Sug-din (28-08-2018)

Hello everyone...

Its a moan-fest on the DS Thread, they didn't like the hug and slap of the arm (and no kiss) .... I thought it was OK, obvious they are a couple.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hello everyone...

Its a moan-fest on the DS Thread, they didn't like the hug and slap of the arm (and no kiss) .... I thought it was OK, obvious they are a couple.
    I know what you mean about DS. Tonight I am so fed up with the bickering that is coming from all quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I know what you mean about DS. Tonight I am so fed up with the bickering that is coming from all quarters.
    It hilarious now and as always one person driving the wagon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-08-2018)

Thread Information