Page 1030 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 30530930980102010281029103010311032104010801130 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,300 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don what did you think of my last post? ah bless Aaron he wanted everybody to go to Ireland but they wont go in the end when all this Laclan comes to light its like when were they think of going? yeah mybe if all this stuff with Lacaln this week i bet Liv would want to be here to bring him down they could all go away when this laclan stuff is over then they can all gp over and i think both Aaron andLiv are in this weeks eps yeah so something must happen for them not tp g
    You could be right that maybe they are making it look as though he’s gone already to ramp up the suspense. I hope you’re right that it diesn’t make problems during the wedding. I know there are spoilers about Aaron & Liv preparing to go and about Robert & Aaron saying their goodbyes but it doesn’t say they actually leave.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I don't think it's a red herring. I think it's only a question of when Lachlan will go, not 'if'.

Thomas Atkinson is a great actor. I just wish that his story had been written in a manner that would ave allowed him to stay in the village.

He is definetly the better actor of the White family left around (although Lily/Seb does have some wonderful facial expressions).

Shame the story hadn’t just simply been that PD caused the car accident and the only survivor was Lachlan and he and Belle managed to start a new life together - he had a lot of potential for other stories that didn’t actually need for him to be a killer and he could have been the bad boy turned good storyline for a change. I know that wouldn’t have made for long screen times but not everything has to drag on for months and months and have characters involved that no one is really interested in.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    You could be right that maybe they are making it look as though he’s gone already to ramp up the suspense. I hope you’re right that it diesn’t make problems during the wedding. I know there are spoilers about Aaron & Liv preparing to go and about Robert & Aaron saying their goodbyes but it doesn’t say they actually leave.
    Hi Don i thought that spolier was for tonight some w/e mags said that on for tonight when they talked about it and then they argeed it be Aaron_Liv who will go but if they do go i bet we get a lovely Robron Kiss for the good bye

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018)

Very odd that Liv's mum Sandra suggested coming to live with Robron.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-08-2018)

Considering she hasn’t bothered at all about Liv for months and why would you want to move in with your Step-son & his husband/partner when they are planning a wedding. Doesn’t give a very good impression as to what is important to her really, just what’s convenient when it suits her.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i thought that spolier was for tonight some w/e mags said that on for tonight when they talked about it and then they argeed it be Aaron_Liv who will go but if they do go i bet we get a lovely Robron Kiss for the good bye
    Hi Matty - let’s hope there’s a nice scene when they say their goodbyes especially with the Wedding talk being centre of things now, but we’d rather they didn’t go away really.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - let’s hope there’s a nice scene when they say their goodbyes especially with the Wedding talk being centre of things now, but we’d rather they didn’t go away really.
    Hi Don they may not in the end somthing could happen yet and if Rob is there when Laclan life comes crumbling around him well i supose Rob wil be there when it hapens he came in at the start yeah but another thing Don why have Aaron being all strange aorund Lacln thinhking he doent trust him just like Liv

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018), Sug-din (27-08-2018)

does liv not co own the house with aaron so perhaps her mother wants to come and stay

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018)

I quite liked the Robron stuff tonight although it was funny that they were eating in both there scenes, I am sure the writer/director could have been a little more creative but at least they were nice domestic scenes. Robert clearly doesn't have any time for Sandra but I suppose she is the reason they were lumbered with Liv so early in their relationship (although it doesn't matter now) and Sandra does not seem to have been supportive at all. I didn't see Robert saying he was staying behind as any more that he did not want to see Sandra, and Aaron's view was that is would be almost bearable if they went together but he clearly wasn't that bothered either way, he didn't even ask who Robert was helping out.

Overall, nice to see them and obviously Robert staying is so he can look at hot and bothered in the barn when Lachlan is waving his weapon around.

Robert sitting outside at the cafe was plotty random as well.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018), Sug-din (27-08-2018)

Major new spoilers, pics and interviews for next week and beyond.

LOOK HERE.

Lots of new items posted from several different magazines, including news about Robert. Just scroll down the page to find everything.

With thanks to emmaamags twitter. Enjoy.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 28-08-2018 at 06:52.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Jules72 (28-08-2018), Sug-din (28-08-2018)

Thread Information