Page 103 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi what are the ones at the bottom of the box that you select? sorry if that sounds dumb but i'm not that techie and I can't see them
    the ones at the bottom kind of just decorate your post (i selected one and it's the tiny smiley on the left of my reply.)
    Last edited by princedracul; 15-12-2016 at 12:36.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016), Fhionnuisce2 (15-12-2016), Sug-din (15-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello again and thanks for the welcome. I thought I had better join you all here as I knew you would all be missing my wild theories. LOL.

IMO, Rebecca was aware of Aaron's background when making that comment. I think she knows exactly what she is doing in baiting him like that. She wants to make Aaron appear to be the one with the problem so that he will force himself not to trust his instincts and thereby allowing her the opportunity to hang around. She is still after Robert. She's hanging around, asking for Robert's advice and help, in the hope that Robert will see the error of his ways and try to remove her knickers. She has been obsessed for 4 years, that sort of thing does not just go away.

As for Robert, I really do not like the way he is being written at present. Are we supposed to believe that he has suffered a complete memory loss? It seems as if we are given last night's scenes with Rebecca.

PS - where are the blooming smileys?

PPS - can you let me know who you are on DS if you have a different name here?

I'm the same but not the 2. I joined as the same but for some reason it would not let me post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016)

Hello everyone.
    welcome!

and here's a tip, to avoid duplicate posts, select the go advanced option when posting/replying.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016), Fhionnuisce2 (15-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    the ones at the bottom kind of just decorate your post (i selected one and it's the tiny smiley on the left of my reply.)
    oic thanx I actually ticked that but couldn't see where it was ...duuhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi what are the ones at the bottom of the box that you select? sorry if that sounds dumb but i'm not that techie and I can't see them
    If you mean the two rows at the bottom with circles beside them I'm sorry but I don't know what they do I've given up trying to insert them in a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    If you mean the two rows at the bottom with circles beside them I'm sorry but I don't know what they do I've given up trying to insert them in a comment.
    not something you should be sorry for! tbh, i find them kind of useless because they decorate your comment box but are super small... no point to them, really imo.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-12-2016)

Hello again and thanks for the welcome. I thought I had better join you all here as I knew you would all be missing my wild theories. LOL.

IMO, Rebecca was aware of Aaron's background when making that comment. I think she knows exactly what she is doing in baiting him like that. She wants to make Aaron appear to be the one with the problem so that he will force himself not to trust his instincts and thereby allowing her the opportunity to hang around. She is still after Robert. She's hanging around, asking for Robert's advice and help, in the hope that Robert will see the error of his ways and try to remove her knickers. She has been obsessed for 4 years, that sort of thing does not just go away.

As for Robert, I really do not like the way he is being written at present. Are we supposed to believe that he has suffered a complete memory loss? It seems as if we are given last night's scenes with Rebecca.

PS - where are the blooming smileys?

PPS - can you let me know who you are on DS if you have a different name here?
    I'm Puppy Dog Eyes on DS

Yeah Rebecca must be aware of Aaron's background because she seems to know everything else. TBH if ED want her to become likeable then they're going a funny way about it because I just find her irritating . At a push I prefer Chrissie because at least she doesn't hide her dislike for people

As for Robert, yeah that is a bit confusing too! I guess when he was with Chrissie he was desperate to keep Aaron away from her because they were having a passionate affair but because there's absolutely nothing going on between him and Rebecca, at least not on his part, he doesn't see anything wrong with talking to her? I just wish they'd give her something else to do!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016)

I feel like Rebecca definitely had to know. Emmerdale is a small village and nothing ever stays secret for long. And no way would Chrissie NOT tell her about Aaron's trauma. She seems to love basking in the misery of others.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

angeldust (15-12-2016), EddyBee (15-12-2016)

I know it's all just to forward this plot foron but it is kind of irritating that they are making out to be such an insensitive, clueless idiot and making his character take another step back!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I'm Puppy Dog Eyes on DS

Yeah Rebecca must be aware of Aaron's background because she seems to know everything else. TBH if ED want her to become likeable then they're going a funny way about it because I just find her irritating . At a push I prefer Chrissie because at least she doesn't hide her dislike for people

As for Robert, yeah that is a bit confusing too! I guess when he was with Chrissie he was desperate to keep Aaron away from her because they were having a passionate affair but because there's absolutely nothing going on between him and Rebecca, at least not on his part, he doesn't see anything wrong with talking to her? I just wish they'd give her something else to do!!
    I think she is supposed to change but agree it seems strange at the moment so she will have to do something pretty mega like maybe save Liv from an accident or something for Aaron realistically to like her anytime soon

Thread Information