Page 1029 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 29529929979101910271028102910301031103910791129 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,290 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Major new spoilers, pics and interviews from Ireland's TV Now magazine for next week and beyond.

LOOK HERE.

With thanks to dannymiller-irish-fan and emmaamags twitter. Enjoy.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 27-08-2018 at 12:32.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (27-08-2018), Sug-din (27-08-2018)

i’ve just now sat through Fridays episode and t be honest I’m wondering why I did.

Brenda giving her opinion about Liv’s results I thought was none of her business.

The Marlon, Jesse Pete & Rhôna stuff I found unnecessary. I do wish they’d dress Jesse better, those costumes (which I’m sorry but they remind me of sofa covers or curtains) are not flattering and she deserves so much better.

Thank goodness Misty has gone, constant talk about their sex antics was becoming uncomfortable to watch.

How many more lies is Lachlan going to come out with and how much longer are people going to believe every word he says - t’s just getting so repetitive.

The only good bit were the chats that Doug & Liv had.

Everything just seemed very filler stuff. Sorry to whinge guys - I just miss our boys when they are not on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018)

Thomas Atkinson (Lachlan).

It looks like he has probably finished working at Emmerdale. His Instagram bio naw says ... ‘for any acting jobs please use the email address given’.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

It looks like he has probably finished working at Emmerdale. His Instagram bio naw says ... ‘for any acting jobs please use the email address given’.
    His storyline comes to an end soon, he would have been found guilty of his crimes or he gets killed .. those scenes would have been filmed already so I am quite happy to see him look for work and I hope he gets it soon, he has become a cracking actor during his time on Emmerdale in my opinion.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018), Sug-din (27-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    His storyline comes to an end soon, he would have been found guilty of his crimes or he gets killed .. those scenes would have been filmed already so I am quite happy to see him look for work and I hope he gets it soon, he has become a cracking actor during his time on Emmerdale in my opinion.
    I total agree with you. Thomas Atkinson has hugely grown as an actor. Good luck to him for his future career.

It's such a pity that Emmerdale didn't take Lachlan's story in a direction that was going to require his eventual departure.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Hi Eddy could this be red Herring? giving a clue that he might have left? i bet ED bosses woulnt like it to give a clue about Laclan Outcome and give away what might happens to Laclan well at least nothing is going to happen at wedding and Robron will finally get maried without a hitch

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2018), Sug-din (27-08-2018)

Is it just me that finds now everybody seems to have to voice their opinions when people are having a private conversation and yet in the past people could talk and nobody said a word - I know which I’d prefer.

The best scenes were the Roblivion family scenes at The Mill - a normal family situation that was the most realistic of everything. The boys looking good.

That must be the longest scene that Priya & Robert have ever had.

The boys scenes definetly lifted that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Is it just me that finds now everybody seems to have to voice their opinions when people are having a private conversation and yet in the past people could talk and nobody said a word - I know which I’d prefer.

The best scenes were the Roblivion family scenes at The Mill - a normal family situation that was the most realistic of everything. The boys looking good.

Hi Don what did you think of my last post? ah bless Aaron he wanted everybody to go to Ireland but they wont go in the end when all this Laclan comes to light its like when were they think of going? yeah mybe if all this stuff with Lacaln this week i bet Liv would want to be here to bring him down they could all go away when this laclan stuff is over then they can all gp over and i think both Aaron andLiv are in this weeks eps yeah so something must happen for them not tp g

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

Agreed. Robron always lift an episode ... in so many different ways.

Aaron in that white/very light coloured top, looking mighty fine.

Rodney is not a character that I am normally interested in, though he is ok. But, I was interested in what was happening tonight. Patrick Mower is a great actor and his performance tonight was superb.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 27-08-2018 at 20:18.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy could this be red Herring? giving a clue that he might have left? i bet ED bosses woulnt like it to give a clue about Laclan Outcome and give away what might happens to Laclan well at least nothing is going to happen at wedding and Robron will finally get maried without a hitch
    I don't think it's a red herring. I think it's only a question of when Lachlan will go, not 'if'.

Thomas Atkinson is a great actor. I just wish that his story had been written in a manner that would ave allowed him to stay in the village.

Thread Information