Page 102 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hey EddyBee - welcome

Looking forward to tonight's episodes especially with Aaron in full mode

I'm a bit confused about last night's episode - did Rebecca really not know about Gordon abusing Aaron or is she just being a sneaky Bride of Chucky? I thought she was genuine until she got in the car and applied her lipstick because then she seemed a bit smug, especially when she caught him watching at her

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016)

Hello again and thanks for the welcome. I thought I had better join you all here as I knew you would all be missing my wild theories. LOL.

IMO, Rebecca was aware of Aaron's background when making that comment. I think she knows exactly what she is doing in baiting him like that. She wants to make Aaron appear to be the one with the problem so that he will force himself not to trust his instincts and thereby allowing her the opportunity to hang around. She is still after Robert. She's hanging around, asking for Robert's advice and help, in the hope that Robert will see the error of his ways and try to remove her knickers. She has been obsessed for 4 years, that sort of thing does not just go away.

As for Robert, I really do not like the way he is being written at present. Are we supposed to believe that he has suffered a complete memory loss? It seems as if we are given last night's scenes with Rebecca.

PS - where are the blooming smileys?

PPS - can you let me know who you are on DS if you have a different name here?

Deleted
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-12-2016 at 12:16. Reason: Double post

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Hey EddyBee - welcome

Looking forward to tonight's episodes especially with Aaron in full mode

I'm a bit confused about last night's episode - did Rebecca really not know about Gordon abusing Aaron or is she just being a sneaky Bride of Chucky? I thought she was genuine until she got in the car and applied her lipstick because then she seemed a bit smug, especially when she caught him watching at her
    There's was definetly a smug look there. There were comments made that she was looking smug when she looked in the mirror because seeinggave her the idea that he was the one that was going to rob HF but how would she know that unless she's psychic? I do think she knows more about his past than she was letting on!😀

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    danny's tweet to gemma does that mean she's leaving ed if that's full time
    What did Danny have to say?

I like Gemma, I hope she is not leaving for keeps.

It will be interesting to see what continuity slips in the storyline betweenthey come up with tonight!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    There's was definetly a smug look there. There were comments made that she was looking smug when she looked in the mirror because seeinggave her the idea that he was the one that was going to rob HF but how would she know that unless she's psychic? I do think she knows more about his past than she was letting on!😀
    For sure. She knew who Liv Was.

It's the sort of thing you would expect from someone that is obsessed with an ex-lover. They make it their business to find out all they can about the life of their ex-lover. They have to because they can't move on.

Hello again and thanks for the welcome. I thought I had better join you all here as I knew you would all be missing my wild theories. LOL.

IMO, Rebecca was aware of Aaron's background when making that comment. I think she knows exactly what she is doing in baiting him like that. She wants to make Aaron appear to be the one with the problem so that he will force himself not to trust his instincts and thereby allowing her the opportunity to hang around. She is still after Robert. She's hanging around, asking for Robert's advice and help, in the hope that Robert will see the error of his ways and try to remove her knickers. She has been obsessed for 4 years, that sort of thing does not just go away.

As for Robert, I really do not like the way he is being written at present. Are we supposed to believe that he has suffered a complete memory loss? It seems as if we are given last night's scenes with Rebecca.

PS - where are the blooming smileys?

PPS - can you let me know who you are on DS if you have a different name here?
    Welcome - the smilies are to the right of the text box and you can get more by clicking on the smilie face icon in the menu at the top!😀

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016)

What did Danny have to say?

I like Gemma, I hope she is not leaving for keeps.
    Danny said Go on @MissGAtkinson !!! Buzzing for you!! as she is joining Key102 which i think is a radio station you have there as breakfast show host which would be hard if she is then going off to film all day at ED. Yea I like her too she's kinda sassy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Welcome - the smilies are to the right of the text box and you can get more by clicking on the smilie face icon in the menu at the top!😀
    hi what are the ones at the bottom of the box that you select? sorry if that sounds dumb but i'm not that techie and I can't see them

Thread Information