Page 101 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne_321 View Post
    It's the Russians fault...... (Did you hear that MP yesterday blaming the Russians for hacking Brexit? I just knew those pencils in the voting booth were rigged as well as the door?)
    The Daily Mail thinks everything is Russia's fault

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    The Daily Mail thinks everything is Russia's fault
    I think everything is Russia's fault as well including comments to last night.

Morning
    Wow, just have to share this comparison of Emmerdales eps shown in Oz to shown in uk, the original curtesy of thefancyspin and robron scenes has done the parallel wonder why it was cut?

http://robronscenes.tumblr.com/post/...exactly-what-i

good morning all

are there any more spoilers due in the next few days? they seem to come at odd times just now or does anyone know anything? always feel a bit left out as we don't get those magazines although from what people say they aren't that reliable anyway

i luv these animated emojis i wonder if another place will be having them soon

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Morning
    Wow, just have to share this comparison of Emmerdales eps shown in Oz to shown in uk, the original curtesy of thefancyspin and robron scenes has done the parallel wonder why it was cut?

http://robronscenes.tumblr.com/post/154485437730/january-29th-2015-its-not-exactly-what-i
    mmm interesting they obvs had to do it twice so maybe KO just loved seeing them kissing Also football was on the tv maybe because in the english version (which we get here) Aaron says its an international presumably so as to to upset fans but maybe the country was recognisable abroad. Also I remember in the spoilers it said that Robert had arranged for there to be a playstation waiting for Aaron to play with but that was never shown either.

actually there is a great later bit when they are on the end of the bed kissing again and Robert just seems erm so eager

Hello everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    mmm interesting they obvs had to do it twice so maybe KO just loved seeing them kissing Also football was on the tv maybe because in the english version (which we get here) Aaron says its an international presumably so as to to upset fans but maybe the country was recognisable abroad. Also I remember in the spoilers it said that Robert had arranged for there to be a playstation waiting for Aaron to play with but that was never shown either.

actually there is a great later bit when they are on the end of the bed kissing again and Robert just seems erm so eager
    haha I don't blame KO one bit for that
    Yea thats maybe why, just seems strange to have it different, although bonus for us as we get extra scenes! I love the later bit on the end of the bed, and also the 'almost kiss' where there was a knock at the door. Robert didn't want to waste a second of his time with Aaron
    Last edited by 77unicorns; 15-12-2016 at 11:06.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hellloooooo

Oooh safe break tonight

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello everyone.
    hello eddy tonite is going to be good although i won't see it till later but means I see whole hour with no interuptions but still think the safe thing is not quite what it seems but i usually wrong

danny's tweet to gemma does that mean she's leaving ed if that's full time

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-12-2016)

Thread Information