Page 1009 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 950990995999910071008100910101011101910591109 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

HI There im just about to watch some old are you being served on gold such great british comedy and wasnt Jon Inman great doing Mr Humpries all his on liners the best ep was whne they went to the toy department

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow fans just keep the faith and hold in there we have nomore Robron to next week but never mind im sure we going to get lots more to come with all the planing for the wedding to come and of course the wedding itself and some rumours say that they are filming the SSW2018 this week so if true and if the wedding is around there so mybe they could be filming the wedding too and im sure we have the wedding of the year to look forward to and romantic and lovley scenes
    II know that he is not mentioned in the spoilers but I think there is a reasonable chance that we might get to see Aaron again this week.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 07-08-2018 at 19:01.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-08-2018)

HI There im just about to watch some old are you being served on gold such great british comedy and wasnt Jon Inman great doing Mr Humpries all his on liners the best ep was whne they went to the toy department
    That series was pure gold. No doubt about it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-08-2018)

Hi Matty

His comic timing was brilliant and is still just as funny today.👍

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    II know that he is not mentioned in the spoilers but I think there is a reasonable chance that we will might get to see Aaron again this week.
    I’m in permanent record mode this week so I can FFWD any unnecessary people I don’t want to watch. So will only watch SL’s and characters that appeal - does that make me a poor viewer or just selective?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’m in permanent record mode this week so I can FFWD any unnecessary people I don’t want to watch. So will only watch SL’s and characters that appeal - does that make me a poor viewer or just selective?
    I think it probably makes you very wise.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I think it probably makes you very wise.

👍👍👍👍🙂

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-08-2018)

👍👍👍👍🙂
    Hi Don what a boring Ep and PD in the woods i cant wait this s/l to finish its getting really boring and getting on nerves yeah all my Family thinks so to and if tey think so what do the rest of teh country thinks ive a feeling PD will leave when Ross goes what do everybody thinks? the only thing im only looking forward over the nect few months is our Robron planning there weding and the weding itself and Matty`/s` s/l the LACLAN/BEX stuf and all the s/l dont bother me yeah whats evrybody`s thoughts on this ? matty and come on ED and the new team get our Emmerdale back to its best and give us our Robron wedding it derserves

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-08-2018)

Hi Don what a boring Ep and PD in the woods i cant wait this s/l to finish its getting really boring and getting on nerves yeah all my Family thinks so to and if tey think so what do the rest of teh country thinks ive a feeling PD will leave when Ross goes what do everybody thinks? the only thing im only looking forward over the nect few months is our Robron planning there weding and the weding itself and Matty`/s` s/l the LACLAN/BEX stuf and all the s/l dont bother me yeah whats evrybody`s thoughts on this ? matty and come on ED and the new team get our Emmerdale back to its best and give us our Robron wedding it derserves
    Hi Matty

I haven’t watched tonight’s yet and by the sound of it I won’t be bothering as I probably will be FFWD through everything. I take it Aaron wasn’t on tonight either, was he?

You know my feelings about PD I don’t even bother to watch any of her scenes now I am just so bored with her and wish this Lachlan storyline was finished it’s gone on far too long.

You never know they’ve maybe started filming the wedding already and I’m sure it will be great.

Hi Matty

I haven’t watched tonight’s yet and by the sound of it I won’t be bothering as I probably will be FFWD through everything. I take it Aaron wasn’t on tonight either, was he?

You know my feelings about PD I don’t even bother to watch any of her scenes now I am just so bored with her and wish this Lachlan storyline was finished it’s gone on far too long.

You never know they’ve maybe started filming the wedding already and I’m sure it will be great.
    Hi Don no our Aaron wasnt in it but of topic i never knew the whole 9 series of hi-di -hi was shown in one year yeah sereis 1 was 1959 and the last one wind of change was 1960

Thread Information