Page 1005 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 550590595599510031004100510061007101510551105 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don these last 2 eps of Robron were great and really good and interacting like a prorper couple yeah and it looks like we will still making plans and organsing thw wedding and it was lovley that Rob asked Vic to be best woman and Aaron asked Liv to be best woman yeah i would like a good twist would be Adam to come back and give Aaron away and Andy to come back for to give Rob away but both are on the run so it be a difficult and both actors Adama Thomas and Keliven Feltcter would love to back but not yet
    Hi Matty - they were very good eps and it really showed them as an in love partnership and not just a couple of mates who live together. That would be good if Adam & Andy we’re to return but I don’t think there’s much chance of that. I did like that the two sisters got asked to be best person. It sure looks like this wedding is going to be planned out properly this time which is great and is something to look forward too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2018)

I feel very uncomfortable about this Joe and Graham story line. Partly because I don't really understand it, but also I feel there's a 'bad taste' element to it. Once again, Emmerdale makes the victim (Joe) appear to be the one that is in the wrong. Whilst portraying a violent thug (Graham) as the relatively innocent one by the end of tonight's episode.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 01-08-2018 at 22:01.

Just caught up on tonight’s ep and have to say I only pressed playback on the brief Aaron & Liv scene. Lovely sister and brother banter. Aaron looking good in his white top.

A question - why would anybody consider hiring a trapeze act for a wedding? Seems very random or am I missing something?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2018), Paul_Robs (01-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Just caught up on tonight’s ep and have to say I only pressed playback on the brief Aaron & Liv scene. Lovely sister and brother banter. Aaron looking good in his white top.

A question - why would anybody consider hiring a trapeze act for a wedding? Seems very random or am I missing something?

yes random

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-08-2018)

That was odd. I don't think that it's going anywhere.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-08-2018)

A bit of a bore tonight. When it's not boring, it's just depressing. As I've said many times, Emmerdale needs to lighten up. At the moment the balance is very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A bit of a bore tonight. When it's not boring, it's just depressing. As I've said many times, Emmerdale needs to lighten up. At the moment the balance is very wrong.
    Evening👋

I haven’t watched yet. Is it worth it or would it not be major to miss it? I take it there’s no Robron scenes tonight and they are the main watch factor at the moment.

Evening��

I haven’t watched yet. Is it worth it or would it not be major to miss it? I take it there’s no Robron scenes tonight and they are the main watch factor at the moment.
    I wouldn't bother unless you are particularly interested in Lydia's and Sam's very depressing story line or Cain and Ross and those cars or Joe hiring Priya to be his PA in place of Graham.

No Robron.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I wouldn't bother unless you are particularly interested in Lydia's and Sam's very depressing story line or Cain and Ross and those cars or Joe hiring Priya to be his PA in place of Graham.

No Robron.
    Thanks for the feedback.👍
    Sounds like it would just be a FFWD through most of it anyway so I won’t bother wasting my time.🙄

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-08-2018)

Thanks for the feedback.��
    Sounds like it would just be a FFWD through most of it anyway so I won’t bother wasting my time.��
    I have not watched, no Robron and very poor reviews on all sites - I will save myself.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-08-2018), Sug-din (02-08-2018)

Thread Information