Page 1004 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 450490495499410021003100410051006101410541104 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That’s possible - never thought of that. Thanks. ��
    Would he have his own passport already?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Would he have his own passport already?
    As far as I am aware a child regardless of age is legally supposed to have a passport before they leave the country. Maybe Seb’s passport was obtained when they were planning to run off to Australia.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2018), Perdita (01-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Why leave? You can just put anyone that you do not like on 'ignore' and then you can't see their posts. That's what I do. It works well.

It's easy to do. Just click on their user name which appears next to their post. A small menu will drop down. Click on the 'View Profile' option.Their profile page appears and just beneath their user name you will find 'Add to Ignore List'. Click on that and the job is done. Try it.
    I'm just booting this up in case anyone missed it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-08-2018)

I'm just booting this up in case anyone missed it.
    Hi Eddy thanx will do and btw Sebs Passport confussion i think if im not wrong certain ages just goes on the mothers/Father`s passport untill they of a certain age i mybe wrong of course and i did wonder what Aaron was doing with that cushion ? lol and im more certain our Robronlivon will bring Laclan down and that could tie in with both what Danny+Ryan said there Drama along to the Wedding day yeah but of course weve got those things what Deeesi mentioned the other day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy thanx will do and btw Sebs Passport confussion i think if im not wrong certain ages just goes on the mothers/Father`s passport untill they of a certain age i mybe wrong of course and i did wonder what Aaron was doing with that cushion ? lol and im more certain our Robronlivon will bring Laclan down and that could tie in with both what Danny+Ryan said there Drama along to the Wedding day yeah but of course weve got those things what Deeesi mentioned the other day

Aaron was obviously feeling a bit cold and the draft must have been getting in somewhere so he was keeping himself warm.

I’m hoping this is all finished before the wedding but it looks as if they are going to drag it out until the autumn. It will be interesting to see when those things start to happen on the programme.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Aaron was obviously feeling a bit cold and the draft must have been getting in somewhere so he was keeping himself warm.

I’m hoping this is all finished before the wedding but it looks as if they are going to drag it out until the autumn. It will be interesting to see when those things start to happen on the programme.
    Hi Don these last 2 eps of Robron were great and really good and interacting like a prorper couple yeah and it looks like we will still making plans and organsing thw wedding and it was lovley that Rob asked Vic to be best woman and Aaron asked Liv to be best woman yeah i would like a good twist would be Adam to come back and give Aaron away and Andy to come back for to give Rob away but both are on the run so it be a difficult and both actors Adama Thomas and Keliven Feltcter would love to back but not yet

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2018)

Gossip from a visitor to the Emmerdale Studio Experience.

'The fact I am sat outside the experience watching the Crew setting up to equipment to film prison scenes. Tom (Lachlan) just walked out in what looks like prison clothes. Does he get arrested ??'

HurricaneChloee on twitter.

'The fact I am sat outside the experience watching the Crew setting up to equipment to film prison scenes. Tom (Lachlan) just walked out in what looks like prison clothes. Does he get arrested ??'

Apparently Lachlan is getting a visit from Robert.

So it looks like PD may not have killed him as an article that was circulating was speculating.

Does this mean that perhaps this is going to come to a climax before SSW - depends how far ahead they are filming I suppose?

Apparently Lachlan is getting a visit from Robert.
    I suppose this was bound to happen in the initial period if he’s been imprisoned but even then Robert is still attached in some way to The Whites. This is probably just speculation too so I shouldn’t really comment until it’s actually seen on screen.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 01-08-2018 at 16:06.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2018)

Thread Information