Page 1003 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 350390395399310011002100310041005101310531103 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Love Robert remembering Rebecca deep connection between the two, though that will change, pleased Robert's got storylines coming up without Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    ... Overall, nice to see the boys together and happy ..... why did Aaron pop the cushion on to his lap ????
    I have no idea.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (31-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I have no idea.
    Hi Eddy i seen that it was funny but lets all stay postive well it looks like we will them planning the wedding properley yeah so im guessing a late summer wedding of autum wedding so SSW2018 could be it when laclan be found out and it Robron+Liv will do it but of course some the posts that deei seen PD could be already gone yeah and of the main thing we have our Own Robron to look forward to

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Love Robert remembering Rebecca deep connection between the two, though that will change, pleased Robert's got storylines coming up without Aaron
    go away on post somwhere else you not wanted on here

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-07-2018), Sug-din (31-07-2018)

Hi fellow Robroners im getting fed with a certain poster on here and its upsetting me and im really thinking of leaving for good this time ive had this on the other place which i left for the same reason if it dont stop i will go and not come back ive loved posting on here and atm one person is making me go ive loved Robron since day 1 for all there ups and downs they always come back stronger and finally we are getting our wish and having a wondefull Robron wedding

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi fellow Robroners im getting fed with a certain poster on here and its upsetting me and im really thinking of leaving for good this time ive had this on the other place which i left for the same reason if it dont stop i will go and not come back ive loved posting on here and atm one person is making me go ive loved Robron since day 1 for all there ups and downs they always come back stronger and finally we are getting our wish and having a wondefull Robron wedding
    Why leave? You can just put anyone that you do not like on 'ignore' and then you can't see their posts. That's what I do. It works well.

It's easy to do. Just click on their user name which appears next to their post. A small menu will drop down. Click on the 'View Profile' option.Their profile page appears and just beneath their user name you will find 'Add to Ignore List'. Click on that and the job is done. Try it.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 31-07-2018 at 20:54.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (31-07-2018), Sug-din (31-07-2018)

Why leave? You can just put anyone that you do not like on 'ignore' and then you can't see their posts. That's what I do. It works well.

It's easy to do. Just click on their user name which appears next to their post. A small menu will drop down. Click on the 'View Profile' option.Their profile page appears and just beneath their user name you will find 'Add to Ignore List'. Click on that and the job is done. Try it.
    I have done the same, they are a person who likes to say things that provoke.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-07-2018), Sug-din (31-07-2018)

Have just caught up with tonight’s ep and have to say I only watched the bits with the boys in. Liked the bits before and after the party. The party was ok and it was good to see everyone celebrating for Robron (and sorry to sound like a broken record again guys) but I felt there was too much about PD again during it. Was it absolutely essential for that to be included at that time. It is just so annoying that our boys can not get any time when the focus is on them and not have to be overladen with White stuff. Apart from that I did really enjoy the fact that their relationship is finally being taken seriously by all.

A question what do people think Lachlan was looking for?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Have just caught up with tonight’s ep and have to say I only watched the bits with the boys in. Liked the bits before and after the party. The party was ok and it was good to see everyone celebrating for Robron (and sorry to sound like a broken record again guys) but I felt there was too much about PD again during it. Was it absolutely essential for that to be included at that time. It is just so annoying that our boys can not get any time when the focus is on them and not have to be overladen with White stuff. Apart from that I did really enjoy the fact that their relationship is finally being taken seriously by all.

A question what do people think Lachlan was looking for?
    Sebastian's passport???

Sebastian's passport???
    That’s possible - never thought of that. Thanks. 👍

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-07-2018), Paul_Robs (31-07-2018)

Thread Information