Page 1000 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 500900950990998999100010011002101010501100 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,000 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Afternoon all.

We've been on the village tour again today and here's gossip, I picked up

• There has been some big stuff filmed near the pirate ship so people couldn’t go up there
    • The defibrillator machine will be used on one character at the end of a big summer storyline. ? a death.
    • There are some banged up, ‘exploded’ and smashed up cars parked up, which forms part of a storyline over next 2-4 weeks.
    • Jessie is a permanent character and Ellis will be joining her in August
    • Rebecca was listed as a ‘past’ resident of Keeper’s Cottage with only Vic being the only resident now.
    • Seb, Liv, Robert and Aaron were listed as residents of Mill Cottage
    • The words ‘When Lachlan dies….’ were used.
    • There are no new gravestones in the cemetery.
    Hope you don't mind I posted this on the spoiler edition of DS, if you are not happy I will delete.

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Afternoon all.

We've been on the village tour again today and here's gossip, I picked up

• There has been some big stuff filmed near the pirate ship so people couldn’t go up there
    • The defibrillator machine will be used on one character at the end of a big summer storyline. ? a death.
    • There are some banged up, ‘exploded’ and smashed up cars parked up, which forms part of a storyline over next 2-4 weeks.
    • Jessie is a permanent character and Ellis will be joining her in August
    • Rebecca was listed as a ‘past’ resident of Keeper’s Cottage with only Vic being the only resident now.
    • Seb, Liv, Robert and Aaron were listed as residents of Mill Cottage
    • The words ‘When Lachlan dies….’ were used.
    • There are no new gravestones in the cemetery.
    Wow!!! There's a lot there to get my imagination going.

Thank you very much. Hugely appreciated.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-07-2018)

Writers for week 32, August 6th to August 10th

Mon - Chris Gill. Tue - Julie Parsons. Wed - Andrew Kirk. Thurs - Paul Roundell (7pm & 8pm). Fri - Sam Doland de Vaux.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (29-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Wow!!! There's a lot there to get my imagination going.

Thank you very much. Hugely appreciated.

Hi Eddy some really good stuff in there wonder what it means about PD past resident could it mean Bex could leave with Ross? and of course Robron+Liv+Seb are still there so all looking good for what things to come and i bet tommorw we will get some lovely Romantic Scenes and a kiss of 2 for defo because both talked about it on Friday
    Last edited by pond21; 29-07-2018 at 17:22. Reason: wrong name

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-07-2018), Sug-din (29-07-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners i bee watching Star Wars attack of the clones at 6pm on itv 2

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-07-2018), Sug-din (29-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners i bee watching Star Wars attack of the clones at 6pm on itv 2

Hi Matty - I’ve sent you a FB message. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy some really good stuff in there wonder what it means about PD past resident could it mean Bex could leave with Ross? and of course Robron+Liv+Seb are still there so all looking good for what things to come and i bet tommorw we will get some lovely Romantic Scenes and a kiss of 2 for defo because both talked about it on Friday
    I think it's likely that Rebecca will leave with Ross. The question remains if they will leave with baby Sebastian or not. There are also other possibilities. For example, could Rebecca end up killing Lachlan when she escapes? If something like that were to happen then would prison be her next home?

I suspect that we will find out a little bit more when the spoilers come out on Monday and Tuesday of this coming week. Roll on tomorrow night.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 29-07-2018 at 20:10.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (29-07-2018), Perdita (29-07-2018), Sug-din (29-07-2018)

hello my robron friends hope everyone well

haven’t posted for few days cos rl got in way but caught up will all eps now

i thought the proposal would be friday but loved how they both were and looking forward to tonite be great to see how they both get the other to the layby

for other stuff loving ryan sl and have to say hope matty and vic become good friends but not more for now anyway

didn’t understand what woman in pub who was after him was all about but hopefully that’s all finished

don’t like what lachlan doing but thomas playing a blinder although hope this isn’t going to drag on till autumn

i’ll read all posts soon but thanx to eddie and dees for all the spoilers looks like plenty good stuff coming. i know seb supposed to be still and mill when pd gone but I still sure hes not roberts although not sure how or when it comes out. i know lots of people now accepted he is but me just optimist

less that couple of hours now to happy proposal tonite

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends hope everyone well

haven’t posted for few days cos rl got in way but caught up will all eps now

i thought the proposal would be friday but loved how they both were and looking forward to tonite be great to see how they both get the other to the layby

for other stuff loving ryan sl and have to say hope matty and vic become good friends but not more for now anyway

didn’t understand what woman in pub who was after him was all about but hopefully that’s all finished

don’t like what lachlan doing but thomas playing a blinder although hope this isn’t going to drag on till autumn

i’ll read all posts soon but thanx to eddie and dees for all the spoilers looks like plenty good stuff coming. i know seb supposed to be still and mill when pd gone but I still sure hes not roberts although not sure how or when it comes out. i know lots of people now accepted he is but me just optimist

less that couple of hours now to happy proposal tonite

Hi Micheal👋

Lovely to see you back as you’ll see from pages back we were wondering where you were and pleased you’re ok.👍

You’ve summed everything up really well there. 🙂

I really want to see the proposals tonight but I’m not going to watch it until the whole programme is over so that I can appreciate the quality moments and by pass any unwanted ones that may have got in the way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-07-2018)

Don’t know what anybody else said or did in that episode as I FFWD all scenes except the ones that involved Robron. It was just lovely the way that was done. The boys are so in sync with each other and say exactly the right things and it contained just the right amount and quality of romantic and personal contact. A perfect episode. So pleased I went down the record and miss out other bits route. Nobody comes close to our boys.💋💋

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-07-2018), Paul_Robs (30-07-2018)

Thread Information