Page 616 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1165165666066146156166176186266667161116 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

She didn’t honestly call Lachlan a spoiled brat who thinks the world revolves around them! Pot, Kettle, Black springs to mind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    She didn’t honestly call Lachlan a spoiled brat who thinks the world revolves around them! Pot, Kettle, Black springs to mind.
    I know, it was ridiculous.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-11-2017), Sug-din (16-11-2017)

evening robroners

all pretty boring tonite

the Lydia thing just too stupid for words

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-11-2017), Sug-din (16-11-2017)

I don’t like to say this but I’d much rather not have seentonight at all instead of in them scenes with The Whites.

The only good thing is that looks so good when he’s angry.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (16-11-2017), Paul_Robs (17-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    if this information has come from a Anon Tumblr post then ignore it and take it with a pinch of salt until confirmation as there were rumors on Tumblr from an Anon Tumblr Post that when The White Family BIG Exit Stunt started being filmed back on Monday 13th November a Anon Tumblr Post was seen online with a report saying that ''Ryan Hawley was seen and filming with Seb at a Park outside of the where the Emmerdale Village is based'' this information has NOT been confirmed yet either. the White Family BIG Exit Stunt finishes filming on Friday 17th November according to the road closure information about it. but its been confirmed via press releases that Aaron gets involved with the Lachlan White and Belle Dingle next week
    Oh god somebody SAVE me.

The entire White family are all spoilt, insincere and fake. I have to say though Lachlan's outburst seemed very forced and plotty to me. He's always had a questionable attitude but i think is a little bit extreme too soon though he's clearly bothered by Seb coming along and taking what's 'his' inheritance.

Robert being dad of the year in comparison to Cain who is also sniffing round an ex after declaring love for Moira....imagine if Robert did that with Rebecca, there'd be outrage so we should be thankful, he's all about Seb and Seb only.

Chas and Paddy continue to annoy, irritate and upset my stomach. Rhona you can do MUCH better, let Chas have him she will get bored of him soon enough and cheat on him.

This Moira plot seems to have replaced the Emma one for now instead of running them side by side. It's ok but people should have noticed before now and Faith really should have got her help sooner.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-11-2017), Paul_Robs (17-11-2017), Sug-din (16-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Oh god somebody SAVE me.
    I gave up with this lunatic ages ago !!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (17-11-2017)

I think the Emmerdale Writers and Producers have totally and utterly forgotten that it was NOT originally Robert who brought Lawrence to the Emmerdale Village,

originally it was Aaron Dingle / Sandy Thomas / Paddy Kirk and Edna Birch who brought Lawrence to the Emmerdale Village as Edna Birch told Aaron about a secret she had been hiding for years in that she stitched up and sent her husband Harold's gay lover Lawrence to prison for being gay when Aaron Livesy{now Dingle} was in prison back on Tuesday 16th September 2014 episode.

then Aaron Livesy told Paddy Kirk and Sandy Thomas about Edna's Secret about Edna sending her husband's gay lover to prison at the dingle garage back on Friday 26th September episode.

Sandy Thomas then told Paddy Kirk that Edna had told him this Lawrence guy's real name and his name was Lawrence White then later on in the same episode Sandy Thomas finds Lawrence White alive after searching through articles online via a laptop in the pub back on Monday 29th September episode

Sandy Thomas / Paddy Kirk and Aaron Livesy go to visit Lawrence White at his home on Tuesday 30th September episode,

Lawrence White visits Emmerdale and talks to Edna in the church on Wednesday 1st October 2014 episode

later on Robert Sugden returns to home farm for the open bidding day with Lawrence White and his fiancee Chrissie White, but Nicola King / Andy Sugden and Katie Sugden see Robert first at Home Farm then later on Diane Sugden & Victoria Sugden see Robert in the pub back on Thursday 23rd October 2014 episode

Lachlan White 1st appears on Emmerdale back on Monday 10th November 2014 episode

Rebecca arrives in the Emmerdale village via Helicopter back on Friday 11th November 2016 episode after Robert contacts her for help in clearing his brother Andy Sugden's name after Chrissie White try's stitching him up with the Police

so really it should be Aaron & Robert involved in Lawrence / Chrissie exits and Robert involved in Rebecca's death and or exit, no-one should be involved in Lachlan's death or exit other than Lawrence / Chrissie or Rebecca

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-11-2017)

Darren - more quotes - it will be interesting to see how EH delivers these links - with lots of blinking I assume ..

Emmerdale 23rd November 1st ep

Rebecca:no more begging no giving you the benefit of the doubt i've tried that and everytime you threw it in my face
    Robert I won't (gets interrupted)
    Rebecca: (raised voice) every single time

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (17-11-2017), EddyBee (17-11-2017), Sug-din (17-11-2017)

(from Darren) Emmerdale Monday random comment from Robert to Cain after he drops a pack of nappies when coming out the shop

Robert to Cain "do you watch Match of the day"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-11-2017)

Thread Information