Page 556 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 564565065465545555565575585666066561056 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya and im going to WATCH last years Robron ep which our Maxine wrote in the 2016 SSW
    That is definitely worth a rewatch over and over again! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Evening fellow Robroners so who`s looking forward for tonights ? ep and this week cant understand Finn going? or mybe Joe Gill wanted to leave yeah? and moria having a baby thats a twist? or what but we had a the best new last week that our very own will be back togther over xmas with the own ep thats got to be eletric and romantic and one thing at least Rob can give his husband a lovely Xmas present and a birthday card one to
    It should be good as there's going to be plenty happening. For all I took a dislike to Finn over the Kasim business he has kind of grown on me again and it is a shame to see him leave , there's a few others I would like to have seen go before him.

It's strange how now we all feel more positive about getting through whatever the next couple of months throws at our boys as we know they are on their way back together soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-10-2017)

evening all

gonna watch tonite live as I think this week will be good even without the guyz

agree about feeling positive for Christmas and next summer's wedding but its possible mista iain has told us now cos there's some bad stuff coming first but we'll get through it now

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-10-2017), Sug-din (02-10-2017)

I don't watch live but am really looking forward to this week as we have some exceptional actors, even without the chaps it will be gripping viewing I am sure.

The other place are banging on about all sorts of rubbish, I don't know why they moan about spoilers and pictures being released, I love seeing whats coming and its always much better on screen.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-10-2017), Sug-din (02-10-2017)

Well, tonight was excellent and all because of superb acting from Gillian and Natalie as Emma and Moira, But, I found the storyline rather weak, especially Moira's pregnancy surprise. I mean a woman of her age that has had 3 children would know if she was pregnant.

Not sure what is going on with Finn.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 03-10-2017 at 06:35.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-10-2017), Paul_Robs (02-10-2017), Sug-din (02-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Well, tonight was excellent and all because of superb acting from Gillian and Natalie as Emma and Moira, But, I found the storyline rather weak, especially Moira's pregnancy surprise. I mean a woman of her age that has had 3 children would know if she was pregnant.

Not sure what is going on with Finn.
    agree I enjoyed most of last nite and thought it was a lot better than some of the rubbish they've had recently and the fire effects were great

maybe ed were just padding recent eps out waiting for this week

as for the surprise pregnancy I thought it was odd that she didn't have had any idea but in another place a lot of ladies have said it can happen so being a mere lad I won't argue

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    agree I enjoyed most of last nite and thought it was a lot better than some of the rubbish they've had recently and the fire effects were great

as for the surprise pregnancy I thought it was odd that she didn't have had any idea but in another place a lot of ladies have said it can happen so being a mere lad I won't argue
    Moira did know she was pregnant as the Doctor Liam Cavanagh called her and left her a message to contact the surgery about her mixed up blood tests on 29th September episode so she must have called him back off camera hence her telling Emma last night that she was having a baby

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Afternoon Micheal last night eps was ok the date night was a bit slow and was it needed? and the best bit was the barn fight and the fire good effects and stunts ED really do these much better the corrie the siege a few years ago the best one i say was the Train crash with Jackson always my my vote the Road crash last year was good i think this week is going to great viewing of course would be better with our Robron in it but they were involved alot last year but i still we could get something when our maxines eps is aired or they could be in it in 2 weeks time when they come back be a little sad to see Finn if it is him who dies but mybe Joe Gill who plays Finn wanted to leave

Just a thought ... what would you, or most people, do if you were in a barn where a fire had just started and was spreading all around you? Well, according to last night's Emmerdale, the last thing to do is to run out. No, the best policy is to just stay there and continue arguing.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 03-10-2017 at 18:36. Reason: spelling

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Just a thought ... what would you, on most people, do if you were in a barn where a fire had just started and was spreading all around you? Well, according to last night's Emmerdale, the last thing to do isw to run out. No, the best policy is to just stay there and continuing arguing.
    Well, one of them is a heavily pregnant woman who has been knocked about a couple of times and is probably scared, which means reaction time is not the same and Emma is not thinking straight for a couple of years now, so also not acting as you would expect in those circumstances
    Last edited by Perdita; 03-10-2017 at 18:57.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-10-2017)

Thread Information