Page 618 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1185185686086166176186196206286687181118 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    From Darren for Emmerdale next Friday

Robert: hes my son I needed to see him
    Rebecca: you blew your chance to be a father to him when you tried to swindle my family
    does pd see kath on shopping channel so knows she fake

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    does pd see kath on shopping channel so knows she fake
    I think she does - yeah.

Well i sort of liked it tonight. I think the casting of young Shadrach and Faith was great, he really sounded like Shadrach and she really looked like Sally.

For me though im a bit meh on how it motivated Cain to step up.

Charity and Moira was good, they have this grudging respect for each other even though they dislike each other, their scenes are always pretty good.

I see Dr drip is back in december...oh goody because if it's one thing we need is more and more crap in the path of Robron. Oh and Robert being denied access to Seb while some fans might be overjoyed i personally as a father am not. Weaponizing a child is deplorable. I don't personally want to see begging Rebecca for forgiveness or whatever either so he can see Seb, it makes me ill to even think of it but of course what are Robron without relentless angst.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Well i sort of liked it tonight. I think the casting of young Shadrach and Faith was great, he really sounded like Shadrach and she really looked like Sally.

For me though im a bit meh on how it motivated Cain to step up.

Charity and Moira was good, they have this grudging respect for each other even though they dislike each other, their scenes are always pretty good.

I see Dr drip is back in december...oh goody because if it's one thing we need is more and more crap in the path of Robron. Oh and Robert being denied access to Seb while some fans might be overjoyed i personally as a father am not. Weaponizing a child is deplorable. I don't personally want to see begging Rebecca for forgiveness or whatever either so he can see Seb, it makes me ill to even think of it but of course what are Robron without relentless angst.
    I don’t know why they are bringing the Dr back again - it’s an obstacle they’ve already had - I suppose we don’t know in what circumstances he actually appears.

For all I still hope that the baby isn’t actually Roberts I do not like the way that PD is using him as a bribery tool and her way of doing it doesn’t to me make sense.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (17-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I don’t know why they are bringing the Dr back again - it’s an obstacle they’ve already had - I suppose we don’t know in what circumstances he actually appears.

For all I still hope that the baby isn’t actually Roberts I do not like the way that PD is using him as a bribery tool and her way of doing it doesn’t to me make sense.
    a group of friends of mine and I were talking last night and we think that Emmerdale have dropped or scrapped the ASexual story line with Liv and instead could be going with one of the following options ...

1: Dr Alex told Liv off camera that she is Pregnant when she got rushed into hospital back on 18th September episode and Emmerdale are waiting until Liv's on screen character 16th birthday on Friday 16th February 2018 to reveal a teenage pregnancy story line {hence Aaron saying to Robert at the scrap yard back on 10th November episode ''I thought we had a future, I wanted us to have kids'', we're thinking Robert's loses Seb due to cot death in December then Liv's baby reveal in February which then could lead to the Aaron / Robert reunion, a new marriage engagement between Aaron & Robert followed by a legal marriage so they can adopt Liv's kid when its born} ... obviously if it turns out Liv is pregnant it won't be Gerry's it will be someone she was seeing in either in Ireland or Mauritius ...

2: or when Liv got rushed into hospital on 18th September she is told by Dr Alex off camera that she is seriously ill, this leads Alex to telling Aaron

or

3: Liv finds out she is seriously ill due to her drinking at some point next year

or

4: Gabby Thomas is killed by either Ross or Pete Barton as revenge for killing their Mum {hence why Emmerdale could be bringing back Bernice's other daughter DeeDee}

but again this is just me and my friends speculating what could or what may happen or not happen

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-11-2017)

I reckon Rebecca dies and Seb is given to Robert.

Aaron and Robert will then bring up Seb together ❤️❤️❤️❤️

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tink123 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (18-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Tink123 View Post

Hello Tink, nice to see you

I am thinking on similar lines, unless they have a mega-twist I really am starting to think this baby is IM wants Robron to have a baby and be a family unit hence the baby, reunion, legal wedding etc ..... lets wait and see where the next 4-6 weeks go.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (18-11-2017), Sug-din (18-11-2017), Tink123 (04-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hello Tink, nice to see you

I am thinking on similar lines, unless they have a mega-twist I really am starting to think this baby is IM wants Robron to have a baby and be a family unit hence the baby, reunion, legal wedding etc ..... lets wait and see where the next 4-6 weeks go.
    morning Paul i totally argee yes IM said that back in Jan this that he wanted Robron to have a baby of course they couldnve done it another way but if they do bring it up PD/BEX has to be out of the picture and i think PD could die in that stunt in Jan and then they bring the baby up togther and now that Aaron is starting to warm about Seb and im not bothered about this Dr Alex stuff think hes only in a couple of eps anyway and i think its when Rob has his accident in mid Dec hance that Hos pic with Danny+lucy outsiode the hospital and Both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots lately so its all looking good for Robron over Dec+Jan and thius xmas specaial is about them sorting themselfs out moving forward and this renuion is maybe around new year and ED+IM had better give Robron that eletric scene like Danny it be and they owe it us fans when they do and i think we get get somthing back and surpise us yeah btw mybe Aaron turns him down and tell Dr Alex its Rob who he wants and loves him and will stand by him so hold on in there my freinds it will all work out

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (18-11-2017), Sug-din (18-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Tink123 View Post

hi tink

personally I don't want that and I still think that robert is not the father

I've always thought that and am sticking with it but i know people have all different ideas which is great
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 18-11-2017 at 10:55.

love the vid of ryan and kelvin messing and kissing

maybe he will be back soon or even in the christmas ep

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-11-2017)

Thread Information