Page 1442 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 442942134213921432144014411442144314441452 ... LastLast
Results 14,411 to 14,420 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will vic tell robert about annie
    Probably not as it appears that Emmerdale are trying to totally delete Roberts existence. 😡

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-09-2020)

hi everybody ive just watched the first 15 mins of Emmerdale oh what have they done to my fab soap these 3 women producders its dreadful i wont watch again they need to go ASAP

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-09-2020), Sug-din (07-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi everybody ive just watched the first 15 mins of Emmerdale oh what have they done to my fab soap these 3 women producders its dreadful i wont watch again they need to go ASAP
    Hi Matty 👏

You?re a stronger man than me - I haven?t watched for ages and especially when I?d read Aaron/Danny wasn?t on the cast list this week I wasn?t going to bother. From what I?ve seen in various places these producers are just slowly destroying ED piece by piece and just leaving the characters they like on the programme and not taking any notice of complaints that are being made.

Hope you?re keeping safe and well.

Emmerdale to wreak havoc with three new characters ? Ben, Meena and Mackenzie ? this autumn.

Aaron's new story is discussed by the Radio Times.

CLICK HERE.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 12-09-2020 at 09:16.

TV Choice Spoiler.

' ... Liv's curious about the amount of time Aaron is spending at The Hide, but realises what the attraction is when she spots a hunky stranger. However, he's no stranger to her brother ...'

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    TV Choice Spoiler.

' ... Liv's curious about the amount of time Aaron is spending at The Hide, but realises what the attraction is when she spots a hunky stranger. However, he's no stranger to her brother ...'
    I know I shouldn?t prejudge but I really have no interest in seeing Aaron have a new love interest I feel it is still too early since Roberts departure. Another reason for me not to start watching again.

hello my friends hope everyone well

just seen that Aaron's new interest called Ben will be played by actor Simon Lennon who was in another show you have over there so you guys probably know more about him

looking at his picture he's sure nothing like Robert and maybe interesting to see what happens but for sure they can't have any kissing scenes just now

i'll keep a watch for when that all starts - unless any of you know the date Eddie usually knows stuff

tbh not really interested in any other ed sls at the moment but maybe when Aaron's sl starts I might get back into the whole show

anyway take care and stay safe everyone x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-09-2020), flappinfanny (20-09-2020)

Spoilers for the week beginning 21/09/20.

Just the ones relating to Aaron and his new story line.

Tuesday 22nd
    The penny drops for Liv

Wednesday 23rd
    Aaron is ashamed when reminded of his past

Thursday 24th

7pm. Aaron apologizes

8pm Aaron has future hopes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2020)

Emmerdale star Danny Miller has praised the decision to give Aaron Dingle a new love interest.

Next week's episodes see new cast member Simon Lennon make his first appearance as Ben, who'll have a romantic storyline with Aaron.

Ben works at the Hawksford Outdoor Pursuits centre (HOP) and catches Aaron's eye in upcoming scenes. However, things get complicated when Ben reminds Aaron that they already know each other.

Aaron used to bully Ben at school for being gay, leading to a frosty reunion. Once Aaron makes a heartfelt apology, he's hopeful that he can still make things work with Ben.

Speaking to Digital Spy and other media, Danny explained: "Obviously for me as the actor, it's always great to work with new cast members coming in.

"I think it was inevitable that eventually Aaron was going to find someone else, because he's that character that needs to be loved and he wants that security. He's open to the prospect, for sure.

"It's one of those things. It was going to happen one day, because there's lots of drama in love. And Aaron loves a lot of drama!"

The new plot sees Aaron try to start moving on with his life after his husband Robert Sugden's imprisonment led to the breakdown of their marriage.

Asked about Emmerdale moving forward after the popular 'Robron' era, Danny continued: "From Robert's point of view, he's said it's dead and buried. He's going to be in prison for the foreseeable future.

"Aaron goes and finds Ben and wants to make a go of it. He wants them to get to know each other a bit better in person. Aaron doesn't necessarily want to move on, because of how much love he's got for Robert, but he knows he has to move on otherwise he'll find himself in the dark hole that he was in many years ago. He's certainly ready to allow somebody into his life again and trust them.

"Ben is entirely different from Robert. I think in some ways, Robert was the rock of the relationship. He was the anchor and he would be the one that would make everything work together. Because of that, Aaron almost sort of needed Robert.

"In this situation I think Aaron feels as though he's the one having to drive the relationship almost, because he owes an apology to Ben and he owes an explanation. Aaron wants to make up for it and because of that, that means he has to really work at this.

"It's a tough one, because Robert was such a big part of Aaron's life. When someone then goes and creates a big hole in your life like Robert did, it's difficult to fill it. But I think he's doing his best to try it, and Ben seems like a very down to earth, genuine lad who has obviously got similar interests."

Danny also discussed how Robron fans may react to Aaron's new romance over the coming weeks.

He said: "I think everybody reacts differently. I think we got a taste of it when Dr Alex came in for a bit. It's difficult, because I don't think there is a fanbase that's as dedicated and so passionate as Robron, even now.

"Even though Ryan [Hawley] has gone, there's still that fanbase. A lot of people say 'when's Robert coming back?' and that kind of thing. That shows that people were very much invested in that.

"But you know, people were the same with Jackson and Aaron, and when he went, I think they thought that Aaron would never love again. And he did, he found Robert. So I think there's a story to be told still. He's going to move on and find love again."

Digital Spy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-09-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2020)

Well it looks like they have written the final page in the Robron storyline so I for one won?t be reading/watching the sequel. Hopefully this will be a very short story.☹️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-09-2020)

Thread Information