Page 630 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1305305806206286296306316326406807301130 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    How many sons does Carl have, Belle dated Thomas so the Dingles know him?
    He had 2 kids, boy and girl, Thomas and Anya

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (23-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hiya everybody off topic anyone think Tom is Carl King`s son? and doesnt Charity thinks Tom is to i heard that she says somthing that she knows who he is
    hi Matty

I don't really know anything about carl king but I think this was talked about in the other place a while ago and I seem to remember that there was some reason why he could not be but I'm not sure and I expect people how have been with ed for many years will know better

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    thanx Paul

cant you just see it in Aaron's eyes trying to resist err tending to Robert's injuries

From Darren on Twitter.

Emmerdale 5th December Aaron NOTRobert are in the cafe talking

Aaron to Doc "he does know i'm seeing you today you know its over"
    Doc to Aaron "he seemed pretty much on your mind last time you know if your still in love with him just say"
    this is followed by slow kissing

Robert isn't in the cafe at the time and walks in during the kiss so its not even like Aaron is doing it to get a reaction or make him jealous
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 23-11-2017 at 17:34.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    From Darren on Twitter.

Emmerdale 5th December Aaron NOTRobert are in the cafe talking

Aaron to Doc "he does know i'm seeing you today you know its over"
    Doc to Aaron "he seemed pretty much on your mind last time you know if your still in love with him just say"
    this is followed by slow kissing

Robert isn't in the cafe at the time and walks in during the kiss so its not even like Aaron is doing it to get a reaction or make him jealous

So ED doing their usual - a good scene like the one in the above photo and then ‘wham’ hit us with something like this. Was it really necessary to go down this route?

rob just passing debbie and sarah like strangers not like he her ex and uncle to sarah

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-11-2017), EddyBee (23-11-2017)

Sorry but PD just stood there through that whole episode and all she did was deliver her lines parrot fashion and they all sounded flat and boring and with no emotions at all. I have no sympathy for her and her I’m so badly done to act and the sooner she goes the better. Too much White stuff.

Robert being the begging person is actually quite sad to see - he is worth so much more than this rubbish family.

I think the Bernice stuff was way OTT - too daft to be funny.

Seeing Robert on screen was the only good thing about that episode.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-11-2017), EddyBee (23-11-2017)

I’m obviously really missing something here but when did HF turn into a single storey building? If Lachlan can hear them talking how come they can’t hear him talking and walking about?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-11-2017)

Ryan in just a towel has been a fantastic pick me up and is i think probably the only bit worth watching in the next couple of weeks.

Aaron/Alex no thank you, Liv can go die. Seb > Liv.

I said the other day it will just look like Aaron is using him and kissing him in the cafe of all places right...that's so Aaron isn't it not.

Now some predictions for the White exits:

I think Lachlan will be the reason Rebecca needs a paramedic. I think something will happen between them maybe she finds him or what he's been doing all this time and confronts him and he reacts badly. I think in a panic he could kidnap the other Whites and plan to use them to get revenge on Robert too maybe crash into him but it will go wrong and Robert will end up saving Lawrence, Chrissie will finish Lachlan off or choose not to save him.

Lawrence leaves to find Ronnie, Chrissie goes on the run/to prison, Rebecca leaves but agrees Robert can see Seb or she dies and he stays.

How Robert hits rock bottom over Christmas i don't know since all the big events happen weeks before unless he just goes back to drinking but we don't see much until just before christmas day where he passes out nearly dead from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’m obviously really missing something here but when did HF turn into a single storey building? If Lachlan can hear them talking how come they can’t hear him talking and walking about?
    yes that is strange, a few top layers of the house gone

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-11-2017)

Thread Information