Page 366 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2663163563643653663673683764164668661366 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty thanx for some reason i can't get pms on my phone but i'll read it when i get home

just to say to everyone i'll deffo be watching tonite

the oher place goes back and forth but at the moment they seem convinced that we will learn tonite that what happened in't all it seems

i can't keep up but i still sticking with robron Anyay cos they will work it out
    SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS ROUNDABOUT I WANT TO GET OFF!!

It'll work out in the end - love conquers all.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-03-2017), pond21 (20-03-2017)

hi Don im going PM you something matty and if you want your reply to on FB aswell

Heartbreaking episode tonight. Not sure who I felt more sorry for. I half wish Rob had told him the truth as he will be living a lie when he comes out.

Still keeping the faith that no matter what is thrown at them they will survive
    Last edited by Tink123; 20-03-2017 at 19:52.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tink123 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-03-2017), Sug-din (20-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Tink123 View Post
    Heartbreaking episode tonight. Not sure who I felt more sorry for. I half wish Rob had told him the truth as he will be living a lie when he comes out.

Still keeping the faith that no matter what is thrown at them they will survive

Oh you are over here ...... where was the surprise??

Well, I didn't actually mind tonights episode, I think Robert was going to tell Aaron and him telling Chas as well is not old Robert it is new Robert. I thought Robert looked remorseful, guilty, embarrassed and upset at the prison which fuelled Aaron's tears and concern. I can see why Chas did what she did, Aaron needs to feel things will be normal at home with Robert otherwise he would fall into an abyss of despair which would be more harmful than the current 'secret hiding'.

How they deal with it when he gets home is another matter but again it would need to be assessed when he is back and his mental state can be understood. I get the impression that Robert needs and wants to tell Aaron about his dreadful failure I just hope its him who does it at some stage. Chas wants to bury it, I am not sure Robert does, he promised no more lies and no secrets and I think Aaron can see right through him.

Overall, this whole story is unbelievably ridiculous (it stinks) but enough has been said about that already and our Twitter friends are keeping then noise going, I hope they have something to even partially redeem things, it such a shame as Robert and Aaron had masses if potential for superb story lines without putting a cheap, lazy cheating plot in here.

IainMc cannot be unaware of the angst this has caused, we are all realistic and expect angst along the way but the borderline was cheating, he has crossed the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well, I didn't actually mind tonights episode, I think Robert was going to tell Aaron and him telling Chas as well is not old Robert it is new Robert. I thought Robert looked remorseful, guilty, embarrassed and upset at the prison which fuelled Aaron's tears and concern. I can see why Chas did what she did, Aaron needs to feel things will be normal at home with Robert otherwise he would fall into an abyss of despair which would be more harmful than the current 'secret hiding'.

How they deal with it when he gets home is another matter but again it would need to be assessed when he is back and his mental state can be understood. I get the impression that Robert needs and wants to tell Aaron about his dreadful failure I just hope its him who does it at some stage. Chas wants to bury it, I am not sure Robert does, he promised no more lies and no secrets and I think Aaron can see right through him.

Overall, this whole story is unbelievably ridiculous (it stinks) but enough has been said about that already and our Twitter friends are keeping then noise going, I hope they have something to even partially redeem things, it such a shame as Robert and Aaron had masses if potential for superb story lines without putting a cheap, lazy cheating plot in here.

IainMc cannot be unaware of the angst this has caused, we are all realistic and expect angst along the way but the borderline was cheating, he has crossed the line.

Yet again you have made a very good post about the current situation and put a lot of things into perspective. I wish I could look at things this way before making any rash judgements. 👍🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (21-03-2017)

afternoon Robroners lets all stay calm and postive and there could be a twist or 2 coming our Robron will be fine all this Drama+angst will make our Robron alot stronger in the long term they love each other who push each other away and im sure IM+ED will give us something back to keep us fans onside our Robron have come along way and been through worse and come through it and this will be no different so hold on everyone our Robron are forever and IM knows what a golden couple he has in Robron and likie he said if we dont give them some happieness us fans will storm up to Emmerdale and give him what for and have his guts for garters Robron are forever

Emmerdale spoilers: Sally Dexter hints at a second Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle wedding
    Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod recently suggested that he wasn’t ruling out a second Robron wedding after their first day didn’t exactly go to plan and isn’t considered official in the eyes of the law – and now actress Sally Dexter is hoping for a repeat performance of the ceremony but one that her alter ego Faith Dingle doesn’t disrupt!
    Aaron married the man he loves, Robert Sugden but when the police came for Faith after she was accused of bumping off her ex, the day was thrown into chaos. And Sally has an apology to make on behalf of her troublesome character.
    Via Inside Soap, she said: ‘I’m sorry! I would like to profoundly apologise for ruining Robert and Aaron’s wedding. Faith feels very bad about that because she likes them. She’s got a real soft spot for Robert – well, for both of them actually!
    ‘But I’m hoping they’ll be brought even closer because of all that drama. Who knows, maybe there might be a second wedding day to make up for it when Aaron gets out of jail?’
    Speaking of making up for things, guilty Robert has a lot to apologise for himself given that he recently slept with Rebecca White. With Chas having stopped him confessing to vulnerable Aaron, might the truth come out when Aaron is released on appeal in coming weeks?
    That second wedding Sally was talking about may need to be put on hold

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (21-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale spoilers: Sally Dexter hints at a second Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle wedding
    Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod recently suggested that he wasn’t ruling out a second Robron wedding after their first day didn’t exactly go to plan and isn’t considered official in the eyes of the law – and now actress Sally Dexter is hoping for a repeat performance of the ceremony but one that her alter ego Faith Dingle doesn’t disrupt!
    Aaron married the man he loves, Robert Sugden but when the police came for Faith after she was accused of bumping off her ex, the day was thrown into chaos. And Sally has an apology to make on behalf of her troublesome character.
    Via Inside Soap, she said: ‘I’m sorry! I would like to profoundly apologise for ruining Robert and Aaron’s wedding. Faith feels very bad about that because she likes them. She’s got a real soft spot for Robert – well, for both of them actually!
    ‘But I’m hoping they’ll be brought even closer because of all that drama. Who knows, maybe there might be a second wedding day to make up for it when Aaron gets out of jail?’
    Speaking of making up for things, guilty Robert has a lot to apologise for himself given that he recently slept with Rebecca White. With Chas having stopped him confessing to vulnerable Aaron, might the truth come out when Aaron is released on appeal in coming weeks?
    That second wedding Sally was talking about may need to be put on hold
    Really, even with all this other garbage going on with Robert and Aaron???

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-03-2017)

hi Paul hope you are well im going PM something matty

Thread Information