Page 318 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2182683083163173183193203283684188181318 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    She doesn't seem to have had a big interest in boys but surely it would be stretching things a bit in one family to have a Father like Gordon, a gay son and a daughter who has a thing about girls.
    The ds mt would be in meltdown .with anything else same sex ... then again that might.be the one some of them there would actually like

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    How is everyone, still alive after this week? That preview, urgh my heart. "Our family" Tonights ep was sad with Laurel/Ashley. I think that will be Maxines next wp in April, is that when he's expected to die
    I see alot of spec on this 'betrayal' spoiler but I think it will be along the lines of Robert going against Aarons wishes thinking he's doing the right thing.
    yea maybe like Aaron tells him what's be happening in prison and begs him not to tell anyone but he somehow lets it slip to chas you tells the prison staff. For sure we know he's not going to be interested in anyone else and ed have just deliberately made it seem as though he might just for drama

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Hey everyone. Will try and post over weekend. RL has been so so busy
    Great. Know what you mean about rl haven't been to bed yet

Good morning everyone.

Can anyone explain why Jacob was so attached to that £1 coin, please?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 25-02-2017 at 07:55. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

Can anyone explain why Jacob was so attached to that £1 coin, please?
    I think it was supposed to be his lucky coin so if he had it David would be ok

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I think it was supposed to be his lucky coin so if he had it David would be ok
    Oh I see. Yes, that makes sense. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Beth - sorry about getting your name wrong - It's a big failing of mine.
    Haha dont worry, Iv been called worse😜 *jokes*😁

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Beth I thought a while ago it might be a crush the other way but I think ts maybe just jealousy between them like one having a boyfriend and both the other. Maybe Liv will end up with Jacob next or at least a boyfriend when Gabby doesn't. That would prob also involve Robert being concerned
    Yea I was thinking it was more jealousy. Her story seems to be alcohol related with the hints we have been getting so wonder when that will turn up a gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    yea maybe like Aaron tells him what's be happening in prison and begs him not to tell anyone but he somehow lets it slip to chas you tells the prison staff. For sure we know he's not going to be interested in anyone else and ed have just deliberately made it seem as though he might just for drama
    Yea this is what i think too, that he maybe goes against his wishes. (and the teaser was feom sh!telife which says it all lol)Unless it is Liv related, she is going to be off screen soon for her gcse's, but she could just be 'not seen' I suppose, and not go anywhere.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-02-2017)

I think Liv is just lonely atm and Gabby is her only friend so she's going to want to spend time with her like you would your best mate. Liv issues will definitely be alcohol related as she drank again at the wedding.

It's safe to say all of them including Chas will be having some issues to deal with.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

angeldust (25-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I think Liv is just lonely atm and Gabby is her only friend so she's going to want to spend time with her like you would your best mate. Liv issues will definitely be alcohol related as she drank again at the wedding.

It's safe to say all of them including Chas will be having some issues to deal with.
    YesI think so too. Im looking forward to the little family play out tho, hopefully they will come together and hope we get some ore Rob/Liv scenes. Do we know anymore abut the 'Robert struggles to cope' spoiler? Im allover the place with spoilers at the minute

Jut thinking about the Rob betraying (probably going against his wishes with something prison related) Could maybe Rob have a word in Cains ear and he tries to sort it for him from 'inside' and it makes it worse?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-02-2017)

For those that remember on DS after SSW I did a full week video. Well Ive done it again for anyone that wants to download it. It may not be up for long so grab it as quick as you can

Robron Wedding Week

Can use this to download ;)

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (25-02-2017), angeldust (25-02-2017), EddyBee (25-02-2017), Han_00 (25-02-2017), Paul_Robs (25-02-2017), Sug-din (25-02-2017)

Thread Information