Page 317 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2172673073153163173183193273674178171317 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Hey everyone. Will try and post over weekend. RL has been so so busy
    Hi - you have been missed.😀

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Sad scenes of Ashley and Laurel tonight, so well acted.

Liv and Gabby was OK.

Everything else on ED tonight is a blur.
    Agree!

How is everyone, still alive after this week? That preview, urgh my heart. "Our family" Tonights ep was sad with Laurel/Ashley. I think that will be Maxines next wp in April, is that when he's expected to die
    I see alot of spec on this 'betrayal' spoiler but I think it will be along the lines of Robert going against Aarons wishes thinking he's doing the right thing.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-02-2017), Han_00 (25-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Sad scenes of Ashley and Laurel tonight, so well acted.

Liv and Gabby was OK.

Everything else on ED tonight is a blur.
    I have seen a lot of spec about Liv/Gabby and maybe Liv having a crush on Gabby. She did seem really happy with her tonight but I don't know if it's just that its been put in my head or its actually there lol what do you think?
    Last edited by 77unicorns; 24-02-2017 at 23:57.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    How is everyone, still alive after this week? That preview, urgh my heart. "Our family" Tonights ep was sad with Laurel/Ashley. I think that will be Maxines next wp in April, is that when he's expected to die
    I see alot of spec on this 'betrayal' spoiler but I think it will be along the lines of Robert going against Aarons wishes thinking he's doing the right thing.
    Hi Matty
    The Ashley/Laurel bits were very sad.
    I'm sure you're right about the betrayal thing being saying or doing something after told him something in confidence - that will be the trust issue part again - I can't believe they would mean betrayal with someone else - let's be positive that whatever it is he says ends up helping towards his release sooner.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-02-2017)

Yes, I think so too. They are far too loved up for it to be anything else

I've been watching Robron videos from the beginning on YouTube - I'm up to when Paddy caught them in the portacabin How far they've come

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

I have seen a lot of spec about Liv/Gabby and maybe Liv having a crush on Gabby. She did seem really happy with her tonight but I don't know if it's just that its been put in my head or its actually there lol what do you think?
    She doesn't seem to have had a big interest in boys but surely it would be stretching things a bit in one family to have a Father like Gordon, a gay son and a daughter who has a thing about girls.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Beth ;)
    The Ashley/Laurel bits were very sad.
    I'm sure you're right about the betrayal thing being saying or doing something after told him something in confidence - that will be the trust issue part again - I can't believe they would mean betrayal with someone else - let's be positive that whatever it is he says ends up helping towards his release sooner. :hm:
    LOL (bib:edited for you)
    of course it wouldnt be someone else after everything theyve been through. Im always sure of that) The sooner he's released the better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    She doesn't seem to have had a big interest in boys but surely it would be stretching things a bit in one family to have a Father like Gordon, a gay son and a daughter who has a thing about girls.
    hmmm thats what i thought too, I think she just really needs a friend : Who knows, spec has turned out to be true before lol : D

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Yes, I think so too. They are far too loved up for it to be anything else

I've been watching Robron videos from the beginning on YouTube - I'm up to when Paddy caught them in the portacabin :How far they've come
    Far too loved up! Oooh I love the portacabin sex scene "You been pervin' about, spyin' on us"? You've got a way to go to get to where we are now. They have come so far it's unreal! Well while you've been watching, I've been making lol, hence why I havent posted much plus its been half term so have had adulting & parenting to do

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

LOL (bib:edited for you)
    of course it wouldnt be someone else after everything theyve been through. Im always sure of that) The sooner he's released the better!

hmmm thats what i thought too, I think she just really needs a friend : Who knows, spec has turned out to be true before lol : D

Far too loved up! Oooh I love the portacabin sex scene "You been pervin' about, spyin' on us"? You've got a way to go to get to where we are now. They have come so far it's unreal! Well while you've been watching, I've been making lol, hence why I havent posted much plus its been half term so have had adulting & parenting to do

Hi Beth - sorry about getting your name wrong - It's a big failing of mine.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Hi Beth I thought a while ago it might be a crush the other way but I think ts maybe just jealousy between them like one having a boyfriend and both the other. Maybe Liv will end up with Jacob next or at least a boyfriend when Gabby doesn't. That would prob also involve Robert being concerned

Thread Information