Page 301 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2012512912993003013023033113514018011301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    loving it

funny thing watching with my friend at her house and someone put that description thing on where they tell blind people what's happening. didn't want to mess with it till the break but so sweet when the woman said 'aaron leans in to Robert and they kiss tenderly' they can here us all over this village
    hi Micheal what a amazing Episode our Maxine is great made me weep a bit when they took there vows in the garage and a tender kiss and a lovely tender kiss in the pub and the end wow our Robron are wonderfull bring it on who ever gets in there way they will have Robert to answer to and i say Finn you better watch out

I'm sorry folks I don't want to be a downer. The boys scene in the garage when they said their vows to each other was lovely and seeing Robert drink out the welly and that last scene was just so touching but I feel that that was not a Wedding or even a Commitment service. Spoiled by too much of the other Dingle stuff. The boys did looked absolutely gorgeous though.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal what a amazing Episode our Maxine is great made me weep a bit when they took there vows in the garage and a tender kiss and a lovely tender kiss in the pub and the end wow our Robron are wonderfull bring it on who ever gets in there way they will have Robert to answer to and i say Finn you better watch out
    hi matty I loved all of it going to watch again cos bound to have missed a look or something

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I'm sorry folks I don't want to be a downer. The boys scene in the garage when they said their vows to each other was lovely and seeing Robert drink out the welly and that last scene was just so touching but I feel that that was not a Wedding or even a Commitment service. Spoiled by too much of the other Dingle stuff. The boys did looked absolutely gorgeous though.
    Robert did say "we'll do it properly ... after"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-02-2017)

I agree with your every word. It was a great episode for all the reasons that you give but the storyline development was very disappointing. This is not what we were all promised would happen and it was not even something close.

PS - Debbie was annoying. She never smiles.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 21-02-2017 at 19:43.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-02-2017)

I agree. I really liked some scenes but it didn't feel like a proper wedding to me. I actually wanted to see them say their vows in front of everyone & I don't see them as married just because they told the family they did it themselves!! Am disappointed if I'm honest & still hoping they do it properly when Aaron gets out of jail!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marianne_321 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-02-2017), Sug-din (21-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I agree with your every word. It was a great episode for all the reasons that you give but the storyline development was very disappointing. This is not what we were all promised would happen and it was not even something close.

PS - Debbie was annoying. She never smiles.
    i argee to some yeah but going by what IM said on sunday we will get the proper cival partership late on and like Rob said they do it proper after so there was a slight clue there but the episode was amazing and maxine was great the vows in the garage was we great and in tune with each other and they danced and kissed was great bring it on and our Rob will be gutted on thurs and Finn better watch out one thing you do not do is to upset and get on the wrong side of Rob to anyone who matters to him like Aaron is

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-02-2017)

Well i have got to say I didn't expect that! But it was lovely ❤I wish they had said their vows infront of the others as its what I expected but it was true to them. Back where it all started, their first time, so many throwbacks. Knew we'd get Rob and the welly Glad paddy could tell how much Robert loves Aaron. That final scene on the bench was heartbreaking. I feel cheated tho, i wanted to hear the speeches lol (thats just me being greedy)
    Last edited by 77unicorns; 21-02-2017 at 20:02.

And WHERE is tink? Hope everythings ok if you're lurking.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (21-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Well i have got to say I didn't expect that! But it was lovely ❤I wish they had said their vows infront of the others as its what I expected but it was true to them. Back where it all started, their first time, so many throwbacks. Knew we'd get Rob and the welly Glad paddy could tell how much Robert loves Aaron. That final scene on the bench was heartbreaking. I feel cheated tho, i wanted to hear the speeches lol (thats just me being greedy)
    hi mydear i thought the episode was great and well done maxine she didnt lets us dowm all emonatiol and there vows and the kisses was perfect and the last scene was heart breaking but didnt Rob say we do it proper after sya there was a clue that we get a legal one after and i just thought if thurs ep is wriiten be Maxine to and is the day after mybe we get a bedroom scene whe thye wake up together

Thread Information