Page 622 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1225225726126206216226236246326727221122 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

More from Darren - brace yourselves ...

i don't know the context of the scene but i've just seen a pic of what appears to be a kiss between Aaron and Alex (5th December)

29th November
    Rebecca tells Lawrence that she can't stay in the village any longer and sadly watches on as his daughter drives away with Seb.

29th November Aaron is left reeling when Robert is arrested on suspicion of fraud

29th November Robert realizes Chrissie is stalling for time and that Rebecce is moving away with Seb

29th November after Robert is driven off by Police.. Smug Chrissie tells Aaron not to feel sorry for Robert and is extremely satisfied to see her ex getting his comeuppance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017)

Don't like any of these spoilers. Angst whether there's a perceive 'deserving' of it or not is not acceptable to me in such hefty doses and especially not when we've had months of it already.

This is at it's worst level of angst and this show is Emmerdale not Eastenders which is known for this level of misery. I'm just bored of it now.

David and Tracy a couple who have ran parallel to Robron nearly since they became couples have had about 2 episodes worth of angst in that time frame compared to Robron who have had more episodes than i can count of it.

Oh well im sure Danny and Ryan will be great but i might give this stuff a miss so if you don't see me posting it's because im just not watching.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 20-11-2017 at 16:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    More from Darren - brace yourselves ...

i don't know the context of the scene but i've just seen a pic of what appears to be a kiss between Aaron and Alex (5th December)

29th November
    Rebecca tells Lawrence that she can't stay in the village any longer and sadly watches on as his daughter drives away with Seb.

29th November Aaron is left reeling when Robert is arrested on suspicion of fraud

29th November Robert realizes Chrissie is stalling for time and that Rebecce is moving away with Seb

29th November after Robert is driven off by Police.. Smug Chrissie tells Aaron not to feel sorry for Robert and is extremely satisfied to see her ex getting his comeuppance.
    Let’s hope the context is right for this kiss then - if it does actually happen.

It would be great to think she was going but it wouldn’t be that easy - she’ll be back.

Correct me if I’m wrong here and I’m probably looking really thick but I assumed that fraud was when you took money from someone - my understanding was that Robert bought 30% of HF and they didn’t check the credentials of the company.

It sure is going to be a busy few weeks - but how are the going to drag all this out until next year - it’s going to get boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Let’s hope the context is right for this kiss then - if it does actually happen.

It would be great to think she was going but it wouldn’t be that easy - she’ll be back.

Correct me if I’m wrong here and I’m probably looking really thick but I assumed that fraud was when you took money from someone - my understanding was that Robert bought 30% of HF and they didn’t check the credentials of the company.

It sure is going to be a busy few weeks - but how are the going to drag all this out until next year - it’s going to get boring?
    It does happen there's a pic of it and also a pic of Robert walking into the cafe to see it.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 20-11-2017 at 16:46.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Don't like any of these spoilers. Angst whether there's a perceive 'deserving' of it or not is not acceptable to me in such hefty doses and especially not when we've had months of it already.

This is at it's worst level of angst and this show is Emmerdale not Eastenders which is known for this level of misery. I'm just bored of it now.

David and Tracy a couple who have ran parallel to Robron nearly since they became couples have had about 2 episodes worth of angst in that time frame compared to Robron who have had more episodes than i can count of it.

Oh well im sure Danny and Ryan will be great but i might give this stuff a miss so if you don't see me posting it's because im just not watching.
    I know how you feel RG - it was said by IM that he could only take them so far before it got too much - well I think he passed that mark sometime ago and doesn’t know where to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    It does happen there's a pic of it and also a pic of Robert walking into the cafe to see it.
    Well was that absolutely necessary, seeing that Robert avoided any kisses at opportunities that arose? I was looking forward to the next few weeks but now I’m not so sure. I’m sorry but the sooner IM gets another job the better.

Well was that absolutely necessary, seeing that Robert avoided any kisses at opportunities that arose? I was looking forward to the next few weeks but now I’m not so sure. I’m sorry but the sooner IM gets another job the better.
    Here it is sorry - https://twitter.com/emmerdalemags/st...-edition%2Fp55

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017)

I know how you feel RG - it was said by IM that he could only take them so far before it got too much - well I think he passed that mark sometime ago and doesn’t know where to stop.
    Hi Don im not to bothered with all whats going to happen so just hold on in there our Robron wil work it out over xmas all this with Aaron+Alex stuff is just like with Aaron+Jackson a few back he tried to move with Flynn but coulndnt he only wanted Jackson and this time wil be the same he wants Rob and nobody else and these pics of a battered Rob looks bad and is back at the mill and like i said before ED+IM had better give us something back at xmas otherwise they will lose viewers and they dont want that and like Danny said ther reunion will be eletric so going by that it be worth the wait and the sooner the whites are gone the better and that includes PD/Bex to they are all going you see

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-11-2017)

I have stepped back and am excited about all of this, it is the start of Robert's final decline:-

1. Aaron kissing Alex, we don't know for sure but Alex my be around until Christmas although I acknowledge some have said 2 episode - his hopes dashed with Aaron.
    2. Business dealings collapsed, fraud office involved and may lose everything - back to having no money.
    3. Vic may kick him out - no home.
    4. PD leaves with Seb - the child that caused all this and he is not bonding with gone.

Take those in to account and Robert has lost everything he cared about - Aaron, Money, Home & Status, His Son - how much lower can he go.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017), Sug-din (20-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi PAUL im not to bothered with this all this will prove is that aaron cant move on and its Rob who he wants this will be the same when Aaron tried to move with Fynn a few ago and he only wanted Jackson and this will be the same he wants Rob and nobody else so just hold on in there it will all work out in the end and it will start over xmas or before we all know our Robron are getting back togther so we have to put up with all this crap untill then

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (20-11-2017)

Thread Information