Page 20 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230701205201020 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I've mostly liked Liv especially how she is a Robron shipper & when she got them to reunite after the Ryan kidnap fallout. She has a good heart but also a rebellious streak. I did think at first Aaron really didn't need to take her on as he did but it's worked out well with her interacting with other villagers in recent times so she can have stories independent from Aaron and isn't so much a 3rd wheel or hanger on.

I can see her wanting to give Aaron the money from the house to repay him but Aaron is likely going to resist that he didn't want Gordon's money himself and can't see him wanting Liv to spend her share on him but we'll see how they get around that, Liv does have a sneaky side like Robert they might find a way around it.

While I don't 'love' Lawrence he's done or has been the accomplice in some unforgivable acts. But he is a character with layers to him & I think Ronnie is Lawrence's saving grace he gives him more of a conscience than he expresses with his family where image & money is everything he is more human where Ronnie is concerned, I could see him sticking with him and it's nice to see some development in their story finally.

It would be nice to get rid of the others Lachlan needs to be held accountable as does his mother and the less said about Rebecca the better just can't take to her regardless of the Robert situation - she is prepared to sell her family down the river for a fling 4 years ago something is not right there.

Its all very exciting.

The prison break thing is a bit of a rinse and repeat with the Andy story seems a little odd they are doing it again which makes me think it actually will not happen as Aaron's call will put Robert off (I hope).

Bex is clearly deluded about her and Robert and I am thinking the whole kiss thing was just him playing her, when she choses to come to him I think he will give her a harsh rejection hence her telling Aaron (spite). I hope he gets the message across to her this time although she is clearly involved with Robron from what we have heard ???

Aaron knowing this news, interesting, will Rob have already told him? if not will he believe Bex or Robert? cannot wait !!!!!

Lots of Robron to come which is great news.

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    I've mostly liked Liv especially how she is a Robron shipper & when she got them to reunite after the Ryan kidnap fallout. She has a good heart but also a rebellious streak. I did think at first Aaron really didn't need to take her on as he did but it's worked out well with her interacting with other villagers in recent times so she can have stories independent from Aaron and isn't so much a 3rd wheel or hanger on.

I can see her wanting to give Aaron the money from the house to repay him but Aaron is likely going to resist that he didn't want Gordon's money himself and can't see him wanting Liv to spend her share on him but we'll see how they get around that, Liv does have a sneaky side like Robert they might find a way around it.

While I don't 'love' Lawrence he's done or has been the accomplice in some unforgivable acts. But he is a character with layers to him & I think Ronnie is Lawrence's saving grace he gives him more of a conscience than he expresses with his family where image & money is everything he is more human where Ronnie is concerned, I could see him sticking with him and it's nice to see some development in their story finally.

It would be nice to get rid of the others Lachlan needs to be held accountable as does his mother and the less said about Rebecca the better just can't take to her regardless of the Robert situation - she is prepared to sell her family down the river for a fling 4 years ago something is not right there.
    I loved her since day one. Sure, she's some done some dumb stuff, but she' still just a kid. I was really proud of her last night for holding her own against that nasty reptile Pierce. I can't wait to see what reaction Aaron has to the Liv/Pierce drama. I hope he defends her.

Next week is going to be exciting! I can't wait to see how things unfold with Robron regarding Rebecca. The details of Aaron's call to Robert are so vague and mysterious. I need to know NOW ha ha.

Hope we get more Robron in the Saturday spoilers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

binky321 (22-11-2016)

Tonight's Zak/Joanie scene... anyone think we'll get something similar between Robert and Aaron when the kiss is revealed? Because I do hope Aaron calls Robert out on not telling him about it. (I completely get why Robert hasn't but I'd still like to see how the fall out is going to be played.)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (23-11-2016)

I think Aaron will give Robert a pretty severe telling off for 1) spending more time with Rebecca when he told him not to 2) allowing any situation with Rebecca get to the stage where she thought she could kiss him. It hinges on what/how Rebecca tells Aaron, I think this will be far more interesting to watch play out, we know Robert starts to plan a new home with Aaron & Liv, if things were really bad I cannot see him going down this road so something interesting is going to happen next week, HOW EXCITING

We know there is a wedding to plan, we know the Robron relationship works on "twists and turns" but Robert saved Aaron's life, was prepared to die with him rather than leave him alone, Aaron knows all of this so their relationship has moved to another level entirely.

Its all really exciting and positive.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 23-11-2016 at 23:07.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

princedracul (23-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think Aaron will give Robert a pretty severe telling off for 1) spending more time with Rebecca when he told him not to 2) allowing any situation with Rebecca get to the stage where she thought she could kiss him. It hinges on what/how Rebecca tells Aaron, I think this will be far more interesting to watch play out, we know Robert starts to plan a new home with Aaron & Liv, if things were really bad I cannot see him going down this road so something interesting is going to happen next week, HOW EXCITING

We know there is a wedding to plan, we know the Robron relationship works on "twists and turns" but Robert saved Aaron's life, was prepared to die with him rather than leave him alone, Aaron knows all of this so their relationship has moved to another level entirely.

Its all really exciting and positive.
    I'm really enjoying a break from ED but can't wait for next week. This week has been rubbish, storyline wise. I mean I try to get excited about the Zak and Joanie storyline but I can't. Belle just does my head in for some reason. We need the boys back next week and am looking forward to them being in it most of the time up to Christmas. Feeling positive about the next few months even with a few 'bumps in the road' thrown in.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

princedracul (24-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I'm really enjoying a break from ED but can't wait for next week. This week has been rubbish, storyline wise. I mean I try to get excited about the Zak and Joanie storyline but I can't. Belle just does my head in for some reason. We need the boys back next week and am looking forward to them being in it most of the time up to Christmas. Feeling positive about the next few months even with a few 'bumps in the road' thrown in.
    I can't wait either ha ha. I'm gonna go on a supply run and it's going to be beautiful. This week has been really sub-par but I did enjoy the Joanie/Belle moments. I'm glad Belle is showing a bit of maturity and she and Joanie have worked things out. I was also really impressed with Joanie not letting Zak walk all over her. He should be the one leaving, not her.

But I am so ready for Robron to be back. Absolutely cannot wait.

Hi all I'm a long time lurker from the D.S appreciation thread- which I could never get on, as I couldn't set up an account! I've been here for the full 2 years and even before then when I watched the Aaron and Aaron/Jackson storyline!! I absolutely adore Robron,Danny, Ryan and all things Emmerdale! It's nice to see some familiar names on here- I did wonder where you all were!! I'm not surprised the negative vibe on D.S was really getting me down and I'm just a lurker so can imagine what it's like for posters... Anyway things seem so much more positive here which is so nice!!! - I think things will be fine with Robron and I'm looking foward to next week and beyond!! �� xx

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hhearn For This Useful Post:

dees1 (24-11-2016), Paul_Robs (24-11-2016), princedracul (24-11-2016)

duplicate
    Last edited by Hhearn; 24-11-2016 at 17:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Hhearn View Post
    Hi all I'm a long time lurker from the D.S appreciation thread- which I could never get on, as I couldn't set up an account! I've been here for the full 2 years and even before then when I watched the Aaron and Aaron/Jackson storyline!! I absolutely adore Robron,Danny, Ryan and all things Emmerdale! It's nice to see some familiar names on here- I did wonder where you all were!! I'm not surprised the negative vibe on D.S was really getting me down and I'm just a lurker so can imagine what it's like for posters... Anyway things seem so much more positive here which is so nice!!! - I think things will be fine with Robron and I'm looking foward to next week and beyond!! �� xx
    Welcome Hhearn, donĀ“t be a lurker, lets see you post

You avoid duplicate posts by using the Go Advanced option when you post .. there is a glitch in the system that is causing it to double post .)

Thread Information