Page 19 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    really want lachlan and chrissie to get sent down

i agree rob in his suit looks good
    I wish they would. Or we could have a sinkhole swallow up home farm with them all inside
    I wouldnt mind if they rescued Lawrence tho, i can tolerate him away from the others and would like more of his story

Quote Originally Posted by sderr View Post
    Just dropping in to say hello. Thanks for this awesome picture of Robert in a suit. Next week is worth watching just for that.
    Hello

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

sderr (21-11-2016)

Thanks, I see we're all rejoicing at the prospect of seeing Robert wearing a suit. There really need to be more formal occasions in Emmerdale village so we can see more of this.

Quote Originally Posted by sderr View Post
    Thanks, I see we're all rejoicing at the prospect of seeing Robert wearing a suit. There really need to be more formal occasions in Emmerdale village so we can see more of this.
    And throw Aaron in a suit into the mix as well.

Some great stuff to come, timeline is interesting.
    1 Tuesday: jailbreak/aaron call/Bex threatens to reveal
    2 Wednesday: Bex reveals "how will Aaron react"??
    3 Thursday: talk about buying the mill.

Maybe Robert will tell Aaron himself on Tuesday;) and then when Bex does on Wednesday he already knows. Granted he will still be mad at Robert but he's considering moving in with him so he must be pleased ge was honest?? Can't wait for all this

The whole thing looks like it's going to be good viewing for us with Rebecca being rejected followed by her telling Aaron, maybe Aaron will already know something, even if not it doesn't seem to cause major ructions if the very next day there is talk of buying the Mill with some arguing the only thing but that's no big deal. But them bickering could be comical like an old married couple already.

The prison escape plan seems farcical, the security seems as poor as Emmerdale's police.

Bless Liv wanting to chip in with her 'gay brother dads' for a place but given Robert got got half a million from pay off from Lawrence plus whatever he got in his divorce settlement does he need her to? Unless he or Aaron want them to co-own it together in some way?

It's going to be interesting to see what terms Robert is on with Rebecca after this and with Chrissie making her choose between him & her family also. She still sees him as the Robert she once knew and has completely underestimated his feelings for Aaron hopefully the penny drops for her about that by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    The whole thing looks like it's going to be good viewing for us with Rebecca being rejected followed by her telling Aaron, maybe Aaron will already know something, even if not it doesn't seem to cause major ructions if the very next day there is talk of buying the Mill with some arguing the only thing but that's no big deal. But them bickering could be comical like an old married couple already.

The prison escape plan seems farcical, the security seems as poor as Emmerdale's police.

Bless Liv wanting to chip in with her 'gay brother dads' for a place but given Robert got got half a million from pay off from Lawrence plus whatever he got in his divorce settlement does he need her to? Unless he or Aaron want them to co-own it together in some way?

It's going to be interesting to see what terms Robert is on with Rebecca after this and with Chrissie making her choose between him & her family also. She still sees him as the Robert she once knew and has completely underestimated his feelings for Aaron hopefully the penny drops for her about that by this point.
    I think the house is maybe Liv's way of saying thanks for them taking her in and it also helps solidify her presence in the village. It's weird how much I love Liv's character after all the negative things I said about her when she arrived. I still wish the Whites would leave. I used to ship Ronnie and Lawrence but I'm not interested anymore. Hope we have new people living at Home Farm this time next year.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

binky321 (22-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post

I think the house is maybe Liv's way of saying thanks for them taking her in and it also helps solidify her presence in the village. It's weird how much I love Liv's character after all the negative things I said about her when she arrived. I still wish the Whites would leave. I used to ship Ronnie and Lawrence but I'm not interested anymore. Hope we have new people living at Home Farm this time next year.

Awww liv is great, I didn't like her either at first because she was coming between Robert and Aaron but now shes all about them all together

Rebecca has seriously underestimated the love Robert has for Aaron , she will be brought back to earth with a bump when she works it out!

I want a new family at Hf too, sick of them, but out if them all I think Lawrence could be redeemed, especially if he is with Ronnie because he listens to him. So if they had to stay i would say just himChrissie started the whole thing and has dragged Lawrence/Lachlan with her although Lawrence is definitely not blameless. Lachlan can definitely go, they should have punished him more after Alicia,and Bex should of stayed with her yacht friends and never come to Emmerdale!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

binky321 (22-11-2016)

So I assume Chrissie issues Rebecca with an ultimatum, either her family or Robert, she goes to Robert asking him if they can be together, he tells her no way jose, I want Aaron not you I am so glad that I've got next week off work so I can see this first hand

Joking aside, I'm really looking forward to next week's episode because hopefully we can get some kind of closure and move on from this Rebecca/Robert nonsense. I know they're going to share a few more scenes but hopefully nowhere near as much as we've had lately. I'm just looking forward to seeing Robron and Liv together - I really like Liv now and I think the 3 of them make a great family unit

Re the Whites - why on earth did they turn Chrissie into a pantomime villain .

Thread Information