Page 451 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3514014414494504514524534615015519511451 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

who's PD?

did aaron ever see a councillor, he needs help

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    who's PD?
    PlotDevice [Rebecca - we don't use her name]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-07-2017), flappinfanny (12-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did aaron ever see a councillor, he needs help
    He did a couple of times that we know of - Robert was with him at one and he saw one after the reveal - don't know how many other appt he's had.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    He did a couple of times that we know of - Robert was with him at one and he saw one after the reveal - don't know how many other appt he's had.
    yes he did and im surpised he didnt go there lastnight yeah with him cutting himself and like i said in my eariler post to you Don its ploty for aaron when he hears about Rob Fall when he gets home and will be so sad to se his husband and this will prove to Aaron they need each other they are rubbish without each other like what was said in Maxine`s episode and i hope ED+IM will get maxine to get them back on track have to hold on in there our Robron are going nowhere and ED+IM knows that they get the best from Robron all the Drama and romantic scenes when they make up and tehy got the great Actors in oir Danny+Ryan i bet they cant belive what rubbish when read the scripts they are fans like we are and they woulndt think Robron would do that and im sure ED+IM will draw us back in and give us something back hopefully with Maxines eps they love each other and will work it out and be stonger

Aaron leaves the village alone { that we already know as its already been leaked } , Robert stays at Diane and Doug's but moves back into The Mill on Monday 17th July episode {again that bit we already know as its already been leaked } and the following week Robert suffers a horrific serious injury staircase fall that's when Rebecca or Victoria or Adam find him's and they alert Aaron.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    yes he did and im surpised he didnt go there lastnight yeah with him cutting himself and like i said in my eariler post to you Don its ploty for aaron when he hears about Rob Fall when he gets home and will be so sad to se his husband and this will prove to Aaron they need each other they are rubbish without each other like what was said in Maxine`s episode and i hope ED+IM will get maxine to get them back on track have to hold on in there our Robron are going nowhere and ED+IM knows that they get the best from Robron all the Drama and romantic scenes when they make up and tehy got the great Actors in oir Danny+Ryan i bet they cant belive what rubbish when read the scripts they are fans like we are and they woulndt think Robron would do that and im sure ED+IM will draw us back in and give us something back hopefully with Maxines eps they love each other and will work it out and be stonger
    I really don't know what is going to happen and how long they'll be apart because I really can't see realistically how they can ever have come around to this baby and you can tell really doesn't want to be involved - there has to be something going to happen because no matter how much they love each other they can't be together with PD and the baby still being around or part of their lives.

I'm not really making much sense at the moment - all I do know is that I want & together forever.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-07-2017)

Difficult to watch episode tonight. However, we got superb performances from Danny and Ryan which made it all very worthwhile.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

ae1221 (12-07-2017), flappinfanny (12-07-2017), Sug-din (12-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    Aaron leaves the village alone { that we already know as its already been leaked } , Robert stays at Diane and Doug's but moves back into The Mill on Monday 17th July episode {again that bit we already know as its already been leaked } and the following week Robert suffers a horrific serious injury staircase fall that's when Rebecca or Victoria or Adam find him's and they alert Aaron.
    I didn't think it had leaked who finds Robert I do not even think we know which staircase he falls down although everyone is assuming its The Mill (and it is a dangerous one LOL), where did your list of three come from please as I have not seen any names mentioned in spoilers?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

ae1221 (12-07-2017), EddyBee (12-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Difficult to watch episode tonight. However, we got superb performances from Danny and Ryan which made it all very worthwhile.
    Agreed Eddy it was excellent I think both Danny and Ryan did an excellent job, its such a shame they love each other so much but due to Robert's stupid mistake and the fact that PD would not abort Robron have hit a wall.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-07-2017)

Thread Information