Page 421 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3213714114194204214224234314715219211421 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I do think IM and ED want this ambiguity around this alleged baby and I agree with many comments on here that involving Ross was done deliberately to cloud whether is really the father. The lack of proper pregnancy follow-up, PD's poor reactions to questioning, PD's obsession with which is creepily suspicious, PD running away with no particular reason and no clothes (weird) there is so much that is left unclear and unexplained and these ridiculously long gaps between the next stage of the story is mad, I start to lose interest and not care as much - a complete loss of momentum.

I have no doubt IM is loving the uncertainty and upset this is causing because look at the pages and pages of social media discussions about it. If everyone just said "bored sorry, not talking about it any more" and he had a complete silence on the dreadful story then that would cause him more concern, we are all feeding his rather bloated ego.

So I am still left hoping its not baby and that we get a big reveal of either no baby or Ross's but I am thinking this is less and less likely. If IM wants a Robron baby then they would need to at some stage remove PD from the equation otherwise the conflict between PD and would become mundane and predictable. The most obvious solution to removing PD is to kill her character off leaving as the sole parent with custody and therefore by default becomes Step-Father/Dad2 and may secure equal guardianship (Robron would need a legal wedding first though).

I think there are to many open scenarios and questions at the moment, I think the actors vagueness at the BSA's is screaming they all know whats coming but are on pain of termination if they spill hence the rather bizarre comments.

I am hopeful that Robron have spilt and got together again so many times that reveal episode solidified their pairing and a split will never happen again, they will work through things and be a driving force going forward. Sorry for the long post.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

ae1221 (11-06-2017), EddyBee (10-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I do think IM and ED want this ambiguity around this alleged baby and I agree with many comments on here that involving Ross was done deliberately to cloud whether is really the father. The lack of proper pregnancy follow-up, PD's poor reactions to questioning, PD's obsession with which is creepily suspicious, PD running away with no particular reason and no clothes (weird) there is so much that is left unclear and unexplained and these ridiculously long gaps between the next stage of the story is mad, I start to lose interest and not care as much - a complete loss of momentum.

I have no doubt IM is loving the uncertainty and upset this is causing because look at the pages and pages of social media discussions about it. If everyone just said "bored sorry, not talking about it any more" and he had a complete silence on the dreadful story then that would cause him more concern, we are all feeding his rather bloated ego.

So I am still left hoping its not baby and that we get a big reveal of either no baby or Ross's but I am thinking this is less and less likely. If IM wants a Robron baby then they would need to at some stage remove PD from the equation otherwise the conflict between PD and would become mundane and predictable. The most obvious solution to removing PD is to kill her character off leaving as the sole parent with custody and therefore by default becomes Step-Father/Dad2 and may secure equal guardianship (Robron would need a legal wedding first though).

I think there are to many open scenarios and questions at the moment, I think the actors vagueness at the BSA's is screaming they all know whats coming but are on pain of termination if they spill hence the rather bizarre comments.

I am hopeful that Robron have spilt and got together again so many times that reveal episode solidified their pairing and a split will never happen again, they will work through things and be a driving force going forward. Sorry for the long post.
    100% agree with what you say.👍🏻

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (10-06-2017)

hi Paul i argee with you 100% they are together forever end off and we going to get a Robron soon just to seal the deal i think there be twist somewhere i still say she`s more gone then first thought and only by what Rob said that he fell asleep and she was gone the next day so im saying they went upstairs and he fell asleep and nothing happened she only said she did and it will turn out it`s Ross`s and im loving that Robron are going together to sort out Ross and get his money back and mybe Rob will findf out its not his and you PM your Answer if you want

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-06-2017)

I think Vic lives in a little Emmerdale bubble of oblivious, selfish, self centred, at times cruel world where family and long term friends are irrelevant.

We know that is ridiculous as Vic is normally a very caring person so this personality transplant is impossible to buy in to, she would have been very worried about , annoyed and yet interested in angle and she would have told PD to p*ss-off -come on IainM get a grip otherwise I might start thinking you are an idiot - whoops too late !!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-06-2017)

I think Vic lives in a little Emmerdale bubble of oblivious, selfish, self centred, at times cruel world where family and long term friends are irrelevant.

We know that is ridiculous as Vic is normally a very caring person so this personality transplant is impossible to buy in to, she would have been very worried about , annoyed and yet interested in angle and she would have told PD to p*ss-off -come on IainM get a grip otherwise I might start thinking you are an idiot - whoops too late !!!

I believe somewhere there is a preview video out for next week for PD's return with Vic in it but I can't bring myself to watch it as I'm sure her further personality change and probable support will just be too much. Will this assassination of all characters except PD ever end?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-06-2017)

Major Aaron and Robert spoilers.

These spoilers involve Ross but not Rebecca.

From Soaplife and there's more on it's way.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

ae1221 (11-06-2017), Sug-din (10-06-2017)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

ae1221 (11-06-2017), Sug-din (10-06-2017)

Deleted, sorry that was a duplicate post.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 10-06-2017 at 19:17.

Robron spoilers without a big mention of ******* - thank you! 🎉🎉

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-06-2017)

Also from Soaplife via the Robron Spoilers tumblr site.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 10-06-2017 at 19:38.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (10-06-2017)

Thread Information