Page 1447 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44794713471397143714451446144714481449 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,470 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal 👋
    All the best to you too for 2021 and let?s hope that restrictions that we all have been living under become a thing of the past.

I still havent been watching and from what Ive been reading in various places I dont appear to have missed too much. I may try and get back into it as not being involved cuts down the online chats that I did so enjoy.

I hope you get everything you wish for this year. Take care.

Don xx
    Hi Don and Everyone,

Hope you are all well, this pandemic really has been all consuming and here we go again on Lockdown#3 but hopefully with the vaccine and some common sense we can hit Spring with some more freedom and normality.

I had a great Christmas and NY and hope you all did as well.

I have dipped in to ED a few times but not really very excites by it at the moment, with social distancing and masks its not going to be too much fun if he Aaron meets anyone anyway, Ballum on EE never touch or kiss any more and there were very very tactile before COVID.

Speak soon, lets get the chatter moving again

Paul

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2021), Fhionnuisce2 (15-02-2021), Sug-din (17-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi Don and Everyone,

Hope you are all well, this pandemic really has been all consuming and here we go again on Lockdown#3 but hopefully with the vaccine and some common sense we can hit Spring with some more freedom and normality.

I have dipped in to ED a few times but not really very excites by it at the moment, with social distancing and masks its not going to be too much fun if he Aaron meets anyone anyway, Ballum on EE never touch or kiss any more and there were very very tactile before COVID.

Paul
    Hi Paul and Don, Eddie, Matty and everyone else

Hope everyone is staying safe there but things are getting very bad here sad to say

Like you Paul hgven?t watched ed as not really interested in the other sls but did watch few days ago as heard that Aaron and Ben were on and thought I must have really missed loads when it seemed like they were ?breaking up? but people who watch all the time said the same thing. There was nothing like that so really don?t understand what ed up to. Maybe they think Aaron and Ben won?t work and have given up.

If Aaron and that Mac have some sls as just mates or even just doing dodgy stuff together it might be interesting . . . but would like Aaron to have some nice happy scenes soon lol

Anyway please all take care and stay safe everyone cos I think it will get worse before it gets better

Miche?l x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi Don and Everyone,

Paul
    Hi Paul👏

Sorry for delay in commenting back to you. I?m fine - hope you are keeping safe and well. Unfortunately owing to yet another lockdown the time with the partner is limited but wecmakecthe most of the times we can have. We did at least get a good bit time together at Christmas which was great.

Hopefully this vaccine roll out will bring us back to a bit nearer normal.

I?m not really watching ED - like you the Social Distancing etc makes for rather uninteresting watching and also not many of the current stories are interesting enough.

Let?s hope things change and we get more to chat and debate about this year. I?ve missed the chats we all had on here.

Hope everyone is ok.

Let?s chat again soon. Take care.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2021), Fhionnuisce2 (15-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Paul and Don, Eddie, Matty and everyone else

Hope everyone is staying safe there but things are getting very bad here sad to say

Like you Paul hgven?t watched ed as not really interested in the other sls but did watch few days ago as heard that Aaron and Ben were on and thought I must have really missed loads when it seemed like they were ?breaking up? but people who watch all the time said the same thing. There was nothing like that so really don?t understand what ed up to. Maybe they think Aaron and Ben won?t work and have given up.

If Aaron and that Mac have some sls as just mates or even just doing dodgy stuff together it might be interesting . . . but would like Aaron to have some nice happy scenes soon lol

Anyway please all take care and stay safe everyone cos I think it will get worse before it gets better

Miche?l x
    Hi Micheal👋

Hope you are keeping safe and well.

Keep in touch. Take care. Don x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-02-2021)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope everyone is safe and well. Take care. xx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2021), Fhionnuisce2 (15-02-2021), Paul_Robs (03-03-2021)

hi Don im all right and same to you it looks like thye will making and filming another series of Endvour but filmiming wont start untill lockdown if done so end of the year will see it but it be only 3 eps again

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2021), Fhionnuisce2 (15-02-2021)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don im all right and same to you it looks like thye will making and filming another series of Endvour but filmiming wont start untill lockdown if done so end of the year will see it but it be only 3 eps again
    hi Don and Matty and everyone else hope you all ok

hadn't watched ed for ages but just caught up with last couple of eps as heard about Luke. wonder where that's going but plenty of talk about Robert and Aaron but seems Aaron hasn't been in it for a while

maybe there going same way with Luke as they did Robert but who with?

anyway they do need more gay sls in ed and they need something good for Aaron and soon

what happened to Ben has he left?

and while ed are sorting that out I think Luke and that Mack would be err . . . interesting couple

btw it seems to harder to post here as I keep getting logged out and almost gave up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2021)

Hello everyone.

I've been watching Emmerdale a little more recently, compared to before Christmas. There is some stuff there that interests me, though there's a lot of rubbish to weade through. For example, the latest kidnapping. I don't know why the producers bother with this sort of nonsense. We are all pretty certain that it's a set-up.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-02-2021)

Hi Paul, Micheal, Eddy, Matty and anyone else who drops in.👏

Sorry, haven?t been on for a while and replied to everyone?s comments. I?m keeping safe and well and hope everyone else is too and that you?re all looking forward to the release of what we hope is the final lockdown.

Obviously owing to restrictions haven?t been out and about much apart from around my own property. Haven?t unfortunately seen much of my partner for a while but hopefully that will change soon.

I still haven?t been watching ED much as I haven?t really been drawn back in by the spoilers that have come out. I see from comments online that Danny has been rather absent and only puts in a few seconds appearances that if you blink you?ll miss him. Such a waste of talent.

I expect everyone saw the news that Ryan & Daisy had a little boy - Noah Alexander. Best of luck to them and I?m sure they?ll make wonderful parents.

Hope that the time will come before too long that we can get back to chatting on a regular basis on here. I do miss the chats and ideas we all used to come up with.

Take care everyone and please keep in touch when you can. Don x

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-03-2021), Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2021), Paul_Robs (07-03-2021)

Good evening everyone.

Just a quick, 'hello' from me.

I am back to watching Emmerdale, I've had my Pfeizer vaccination, work has been keeping me very busy, and I'm still working from home.

Keep safe everyone.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2021), Sug-din (27-03-2021)

Thread Information