Page 339 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2392893293373383393403413493894398391339 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi EddyBee, we chat on both threads LOL

I think its getting assaulted tonight - Joy
    Hi there.

I thought it might be. I don't think I want to watch but I'll see how I feel later.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 03-03-2017 at 14:13.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hi there.

I thought it might be. I don't think I want to watch but I'll see how I feel later.
    I actually record the episodes and watch later as my partner doesn't like ED and thinks I am mad - I probably am LOL

It does allow you to FFWD through any rubbish and anything distressing you can be selective, I do think I will watch this story map out as its important and the actors (non-regular) in the prison are very good indeed. I think the on episode I don't want to happen is the Bex potential kiss one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-03-2017)

I actually record the episodes and watch later as my partner doesn't like ED and thinks I am mad - I probably am LOL

It does allow you to FFWD through any rubbish and anything distressing you can be selective, I do think I will watch this story map out as its important and the actors (non-regular) in the prison are very good indeed. I think the on episode I don't want to happen is the Bex potential kiss one.
    I got into the habit of recording the episodes mainly so that I could ffwd through the fake families sponsor ads. I do watch it live sometimes but I think these next few weeks especially I'll just wait and watch when it's actually finished including the double episode days.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-03-2017), Paul_Robs (03-03-2017)

Hi EddyBee, we chat on both threads LOL

I think its getting assaulted tonight - Joy
    well its all happening quickly so hopefully it then moves on to the next stage but its it really the case that other prisoners would be so bothered that aaron was gay if he hadn't come on to them or anything? Not sure how realistic that is actually.

Jason definitely has more to his story and maybe his gang just go along with him not really knowing the full picture.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    well its all happening quickly so hopefully it then moves on to the next stage but its it really the case that other prisoners would be so bothered that aaron was gay if he hadn't come on to them or anything? Not sure how realistic that is actually.

Jason definitely has more to his story and maybe his gang just go along with him not really knowing the full picture.
    Unfortunately some of them maybe just go along with Jason regardless of wether they agree or not as they probably feel it's safer and they won't end up being beaten up themselves.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Unfortunately some of them maybe just go along with Jason regardless of wether they agree or not as they probably feel it's safer and they won't end up being beaten up themselves.
    Yes this is how bullies in institutions work, I think this may have been an issue in the armed forces before they came to their senses but prisons are full of Neanderthals like the Jason character and I am afraid they target those who are different.

Jason as top dog with his other cronies will want to control everyone and a new comer like who is pretty handy with his fists and knows how to bully back will be a real threat to Jason. Jason discovering is gay is extremely useful as other inmates would be nervous about associating even if they like and see him as a "straight acting gay" (hope that makes sense) the reason will get beaten up is to stop him getting followers.

Homosexuality is quite mainstream now and many of the prisoners will probably have close family or friends who are gay, I do appreciate there are massive issues in prisons regarding abuse which is so sad in these modern times.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (03-03-2017), Sug-din (03-03-2017)

Just watched tonights but I'm not going to give any comment until I know everyone else has caught up.

Just watched, surprise Robron scene, ED are really not telling us the full story as we have had more Robron than anyone was expecting up to now.

The beating and subsequent scenes were very raw and upsetting, I know it would have been difficult but should not have hit Jason, that gave him justification in his mind to hit so the next 2-3 weeks are going to be dreadful but the authorities and family are going to see deteriorate and I cannot see letting that pass by without some action.

I was glad to hear that the appeal was in progress as that hadn't been mentioned before and the fact that the lawyer also thought the sentence was very harsh, hopefully not matter what says to he will get out ASAP.

Its not going to be a fun month but it will be well acted and hopefully IanMc will deliver Robron back home and working on recovery and rebuilding things again as they will both be mentally damaged of course in different ways, not sure on the drugs thing, I would have preferred the homophobia/Gordon issue to be tackled but lets see how it plays out in the episodes.

The other place are still banging on about the Bex thing, it would be perfect if thats not what people have blown it up to be as in my opinion with all the recent Robron stuff it would be OOC for booze or no booze - come on IanMc if you can make this Robert not making a pass at Bex then get another scene filmed XXX
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 03-03-2017 at 22:31.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (04-03-2017), Han_00 (04-03-2017)

Just watched, surprise Robron scene, ED are really not telling us the full story as we have had more Robron than anyone was expecting up to now.

The beating and subsequent scenes were very raw and upsetting, I know it would have been difficult but should not have hit Jason, that gave him justification in his mind to hit so the next 2-3 weeks are going to be dreadful but the authorities and family are going to see deteriorate and I cannot see letting that pass by without some action.

I was glad to hear that the appeal was in progress as that hadn't been mentioned before and the fact that the lawyer also thought the sentence was very harsh, hopefully not matter what says to he will get out ASAP.

Its not going to be a fun month but it will be well acted and hopefully IanMc will deliver Robron back home and working on recovery and rebuilding things again as they will both be mentally damaged of course in different ways, not sure on the drugs thing, I would have preferred the homophobia/Gordon issue to be tackled but lets see how it plays out in the episodes.

The other place are still banging on about the Bex thing, it would be perfect if thats not what people have blown it up to be as in my opinion with all the recent Robron stuff it would be OOC for booze or no booze - come on IanMc if you can make this Robert not making a pass at Bex then get another scene filmed XXX
    Poor Robert looked absolutely wrecked in that visit scene - he is devastated about Aaron and feels so responsible now, dear knows how he going is to feel about the beatings and the drugs. They are just completely off the scale those two when they do scenes like that together.

It does look like it may be a miscarriage of justice with regards to the length of the sentencing so surely that should reduce it considerably.

I just hope that these beatings don't continue for too long - I know we don't see a great deal of it but the physical affects are bound to have terrible consequences for Aaron especially when you think what he went through during SSW. I know they are trying to bring the attention of homophobia and drug problems to the attention of the public but to put them both on the same character in this way does seems to be a bit much.

The recovery of them both when Aaron is released will be another hard period but this will hopefully show even more how much they can pull together and make their bond even stronger.

I know we shouldn't judge this Bex scene until we've seen how it plays out but I do think it is really unnecessary to have gone down that route with everything else that is going on especially considering what is supposed to be the main focus of the storyline. Even if they'd just had Robert taking to drink would have been sufficient and how they coped with that.

No matter what happens we know that both Ryan and Danny will deliver some amazing performances - hopefully cementing their chances of winning the Couples awards!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (04-03-2017), Paul_Robs (03-03-2017)

I know. I was getting really confused on the other thread today because there were pages and pages about Bex/Robert and I assumed that there had been further spoilers released but it was all just speculation I've seen a lot of comments about how this Bex/Robert thing is overshadowing the prison thing but I think people are allowing that to happen and working themselves up just by reading a one line spoiler. For me, I'm more interested in the prison storyline and Robron. I'll just wait until the actual Bex/Robert scene airs before I make any kind of judgment because it's really not worth getting so stressed about

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (04-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (04-03-2017), Paul_Robs (04-03-2017), Sug-din (04-03-2017)

Thread Information