Page 1450 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 45095013501400144014481449145014511452 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Something to cheer us up. New head shots for Ryan and he looks mighty beautiful. Love his hair.

Last edited by flappinfanny; 22-05-2021 at 13:35.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-05-2021), Sug-din (18-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Something to cheer us up. New head shots for Ryan and he looks mighty beautiful. Love his hair.

It is a really good picture of him and I must admit I do like the longer tumbling blond hair. I do prefer it when it?s loose to when he has the man bun. He still looks good though, either way.😍

Congratulations to Danny and his girlfriend Steph on their engagement and the forthcoming birth of their child. 🍾🥂

It?s been a good few days for updated Robron content.👍

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well. Take care all. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-05-2021)

So Luke thumped Lee and he fell and hit his head the same day that Robert hit him - so Robert may not have been totally responsible for his death. Surely this should get his sentenced reduced if not squashed altogether! We can but hope. It?s nearly worth watching again to be able to see what happens. Come back Ryan if you can. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞👍

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2021)

will wendy tell on luke though?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will wendy tell on luke though?
    Unfortunately she probably won?t and we?ll be stuck with Posners indefinitely.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Hi Everyone👋

So the latest seems to be that the actor who plays Luke has quit the show. Hopefully his exit story at least leads to a reduction of Robert?s sentence and he may return sooner even though ED has said they have no immediate plans for Robert?s return.

I also see that a spoiler today says that Aaron begins a proper relationship with Ben and says he wants him rather than Robert. Sorry but I don?t believe that and I have to say I won?t be rushing back to watch ED to see this relationship develop.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well and that any restrictions you are living under are not causing you too much trouble.

Take care and look after yourselves everyone. Please keep in touch everyone now and again. Don xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2021), Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Everyone👋

So the latest seems to be that the actor who plays Luke has quit the show. Hopefully his exit story at least leads to a reduction of Robert?s sentence and he may return sooner even though ED has said they have no immediate plans for Robert?s return.

I also see that a spoiler today says that Aaron begins a proper relationship with Ben and says he wants him rather than Robert. Sorry but I don?t believe that and I have to say I won?t be rushing back to watch ED to see this relationship develop.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well and that any restrictions you are living under are not causing you too much trouble.

Take care and look after yourselves everyone. Please keep in touch everyone now and again. Don xx
    Hi Don how are you keeping all good I hope and everyone else

I wouldn't believe anything ED say about whether or not Robert comes back. I've seen that spoiler and I've also watched up to next Sunday's ep on the player

Spoiler:
    can't work out if Aaron and Ben are actually living together now as they seem to go up to Aaron's bedroom together although the point is so Liv downstairs hears them talking about her

Luke has left which is a pity in a way as I thought they might have done something interesting with the character when he came out but Robert's name is part of him going although

Spoiler:
    when Aaron is told about what Luke did to Lee and that it could help Robert get out early he storms off annoyed and uninterested

course there's always twists and turns so who knows what Ed will do

take care everyone Micheal x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2021)

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all keeping well. My apologies for not visiting here for so very long, I have just been incredibly busy with work and family stuff.

I am now regularly watching Emmerdale.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-06-2021), Sug-din (29-08-2021)

I wonder if Robert will get released from Prison but not come back to the village and start a new life away from Emmerdale. I can't see Robert getting another new head, I wonder if they are setting the seeds in case Ryan decides he does want to return to the role?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    I wonder if Robert will get released from Prison but not come back to the village and start a new life away from Emmerdale. I can't see Robert getting another new head, I wonder if they are setting the seeds in case Ryan decides he does want to return to the role?
    Ed didn't have Robert die so left it open for him to go back at some point but I don't think Ryan is interested just now and it wouldn't work with another actor at least not for a long time. it seems it may all have been for Luke leaving rather than sadly Robert coming back anytime soon.

meanwhile it could be that Ben's issues are actually something different than another drunken abusive father

rather more boring it seems that Meena's stuff is going to continue for some time

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (17-07-2021), Sug-din (29-08-2021)

Thread Information