Page 1445 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44594513451395143514431444144514461447 ... LastLast
Results 14,441 to 14,450 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Everyone👋

Hope you are all staying safe and well and managing to carry on with you lives the best you can whatever the restrictions are where you are.

Have a good Sunday tomorrow and all take care. X

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-11-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (18-10-2020), Perdita (18-10-2020)

Hi All👋

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well wherever you are and that you have an enjoyable weekend and a not too scary Halloween.

Looks like we?re heading for another national lockdown here in the UK - let?s hope it works better this time and we can come out the other side.

It?s hard to believe that it?s a year since we lost Robert, where has the time gone - at least it means he has less time to serve in prison.

Take care everyone and stay safe. x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi All👋

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well wherever you are and that you have an enjoyable weekend and a not too scary Halloween.

Looks like we?re heading for another national lockdown here in the UK - let?s hope it works better this time and we can come out the other side.

It?s hard to believe that it?s a year since we lost Robert, where has the time gone - at least it means he has less time to serve in prison.

Take care everyone and stay safe. x
    hi Don hope you well

we already have lockdown for whole country here very strict only 5k and within your own county. the guards are out in force checking where people are going. its bonfire night here for Halloween but thats all cancelled and its cold wet and windy at the moment

Aaron seems to have disappeared from ed and I not really interested in most of the other stuff

don't know where its going with Ben but for sure no instant chemistry like with Robert maybe if they become just mates it might be interesting and at least could have some sls cos at the moment it seems like ed don't know what to do with Aaron

never really got into vanity but great for those that do but ed please dont forget the gay guys lol saying that there's some nice pics of Kris and Max about why couldn't ed have had them as a couple rather than brothers

hopefully when Aaron's back they'll be more to chat about

hope restrictions arent to bad wherever you are but everyone stay safe x

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Don hope you well

we already have lockdown for whole country here very strict only 5k and within your own county. the guards are out in force checking where people are going. its bonfire night here for Halloween but thats all cancelled and its cold wet and windy at the moment

Aaron seems to have disappeared from ed and I not really interested in most of the other stuff

don't know where its going with Ben but for sure no instant chemistry like with Robert maybe if they become just mates it might be interesting and at least could have some sls cos at the moment it seems like ed don't know what to do with Aaron

never really got into vanity but great for those that do but ed please dont forget the gay guys lol saying that there's some nice pics of Kris and Max about why couldn't ed have had them as a couple rather than brothers

hopefully when Aaron's back they'll be more to chat about

hope restrictions arent to bad wherever you are but everyone stay safe x

Hi Micheal 👋

Sorry I haven?t responded sooner - I?ve not been on here as much lately and still not watching ED as often.

It seems that Aaron hasn?t been seen much at all and when he does appear he isn?t on screen for long so not sure how the storyline is going with the new bloke.

I have really lost track on what is happening in the whole programme at the moment as nothing has enticed me to watch on a regular basis again but hopefully that will change.

Our lockdown is supposed to come to an end on the 2nd Dec but not sure what the restrictions will be after that. Trying to get things organised for at least some kind of Christmas. Hopefully the partner will be able to be here for some of it.

Hope you and everyone else who pops in here at times are keeping safe and well.

Take care and hopefully we?ll get something to chat about soon. Xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-11-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (25-12-2020)

Good evening everyone.

Hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-12-2020), Sug-din (23-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening everyone.

Hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe.
    Good Evening EddyBee👋

I?m fine thanks, hope you are keeping safe and well too. 👍

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-11-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (25-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Good Evening EddyBee👋

I?m fine thanks, hope you are keeping safe and well too. 👍
    All is good with me. Just like most people, I am tired of all the restrictions, but what can we do? At least we have some good news about vaccinations. Very, very welcome.

PS - A big hello to everyone here. Look after yourselves and keep nice and safe.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    All is good with me. Just like most people, I am tired of all the restrictions, but what can we do? At least we have some good news about vaccinations. Very, very welcome.

PS - A big hello to everyone here. Look after yourselves and keep nice and safe.
    hi Eddie you take care and btw will there be another series of Endvour? because they normally film it around the summer and beause of lockdown this year will it next year? thanx matty

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Hi Everyone - hope you all have as Happy Christmas & New Year as you can and lets hope 2021 is a much better year. Take care & stay safe all. 🎄🎂🎅🏻

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (25-12-2020), flappinfanny (30-12-2020), lizann (28-12-2020)

Hello and good evening to everyone here.

I am keeping well. Like everyone else, just doing my best to stay safe.

I have stopped watching Emmerdale for the moment. The Jai/Laurel story line was not one that I wished to watch. I felt that it was not a subject that is appropriate for a tea-time soap opera (not even a little bit.) I feel that there are some areas of life that should just be left alone by soaps. As it happens, I am not yet really missing Emmerdale. It will take the return of Robert Sugden to get me watching anytime in the near future.

It goes without saying that I will still visit this thread.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021 to all gathered here. Take care, stay safe.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Thread Information