Page 1449 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44994913491399143914471448144914501451 ... LastLast
Results 14,481 to 14,490 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Everyone Matty here hope eveybody is fine i havent havent watched Emmerdale since Rob/Ryan left the show has really gone hill been watching classic Emmerdale much better x
    Hi Matty - hope you are keeping safe and well. I?ve only dipped into Ed now and again but haven?t watched a full episode for ages. Like I said early maybe in a minority but I?m not that keen of the Mac character that they?ve brought in that might be a new partner for Aaron - I think he?s too cocky and they are trying a bit too hard with the flirty lines they gave him in the bits I watched. I actually couldn?t watch it all. Take care. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2021)

Happy Easter Everyone xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-04-2021), flappinfanny (04-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

Happy Easter Everyone xx
    Happy Easter Don and Paul Matty Lizann Perdita and everyone - hope you got lots of eggs - I love them Eddie I think you have to wait a while this year

I'm watching Ed most of the time now to see where things go now that boring Paul stuff has finished and hopefully Aaron will have some more sls now even if just getting up to scams with Mack. Not really interested in much else at the moment but would like things to work out for Liv and also to see where Luke stuff goes as I gather he hasnt been on for ages

Anyway take care and stay safe people. We're still locked down here for a bit but I think its all ending soon for you guys soon x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (05-04-2021), Perdita (05-04-2021)

to all my friends in England I am very sorry for your sad news

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (10-04-2021), Perdita (09-04-2021), Sug-din (18-04-2021)

Sorry haven?t been on for a while hope everyone is keeping safe and well and maybe getting used to new regulations/cutting back of restrictions that may apply wherever you are. Hope everyone is getting the chance to get out and about a bit especially as the weather is improving.

Haven?t watched much Emmerdale but been catching up with Aaron?s appearances by YouTube etc.
    I maybe in a minority but I?m still not too keen of that Mack character as a partner for Aaron - what I?ve seen of him in Aaron?s scenes he?s a bit full of himself.
    Take care everyone and keep in touch.
    Don xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-04-2021)

Sorry haven?t been on for a while hope everyone is keeping safe and well and maybe getting used to new regulations/cutting back of restrictions that may apply wherever you are. Hope everyone is getting the chance to get out and about a bit especially as the weather is improving.

Haven?t watched much Emmerdale but been catching up with Aaron?s appearances by YouTube etc.
    I maybe in a minority but I?m still not too keen of that Mack character as a partner for Aaron - what I?ve seen of him in Aaron?s scenes he?s a bit full of himself.
    Take care everyone and keep in touch.
    Don xx
    hi Don hope you're well. I'm half watching Ed at the moment cos most of it I find boring and only look for Aaron's odd appearance but he hasn't had much sls lately.

I don't think now that Aaron will have any romance with Mack but I quite liked them together with the van business. I think they kinda bounce off each other as mates so I hope there's more of that.

Don't know where things going with Luke as I've only seen him briefly and it all seems to have been forgotten now. As for Ben I heard the actor was filming again but it all seemed a bit pointless really as they didnt seem to have much chemistry. Anyway ed need to have some fun happy stuff some as most of the time its pretty grim.

You take care and everyone else too. I look in here regularly to see who's about. Micheal x

🎂🥂Happy Birthday Robert Jacob Sugden 🥂🎂

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-05-2021)

🎂🥂Happy Birthday Robert Jacob Sugden 🥂🎂
    Hi dON Shame it wasnt menetioned yeah not sure if true but Ryan might be playing doctor in Slient Witness on BBC1

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi dON Shame it wasnt menetioned yeah not sure if true but Ryan might be playing doctor in Slient Witness on BBC1

Hi Matty - I think they?ve just about written Robert out altogether which is such a shame. I?ve read that in a few places so I think it?s right he?s going to be in that programme, will have to look out for the next series.

Hope you are keeping well.

Hope you and Micheal, Eddy & Paul and everyone else I haven?t mentioned has a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Don xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Hi Matty - I think they?ve just about written Robert out altogether which is such a shame. I?ve read that in a few places so I think it?s right he?s going to be in that programme, will have to look out for the next series.

Hope you are keeping well.

Hope you and Micheal, Eddy & Paul and everyone else I haven?t mentioned has a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Don xx
    Hi everyone hope you all well

i think Aaron is on a bit next week so will watch and see if he gets more than a few seconds but hopefully they are saving up some big stuff for him to come as they seem to go around the charecters and im just not really interested in most of whats happening just now

its bank holiday here as well tomorrow but you still cant leave your own county at the moment

take care people Micheal x

Thread Information