Page 361 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2613113513593603613623633714114618611361 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Signing Off Guys --- Its been lovely while it lasted. BYE XXX
    Me too guys - it's been a pleasure. XX

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Me too guys - it's been a pleasure. XX
    ah Don please dont give up im not giving on our Robron its just teh drink talking and of he didnt mean anything of it and tommorw he will just be so upset and will tell bex he didnt mean anything to her he loves Aaron end of so keep the faith im will and im not not anywhere and im sure IM+ED will give us something back thats is for certain ive been a fan of Robron since the start and im not anywhere fellow Roberners

calling all my fellow Robroners please dont give up its was the drink talking of course he didnt anything he said he loves Aaron and he hurt that Aaron said dont come again we all knew March would be difficult and it has and im sure ED+IM will give us something back that is for certain so all im saying it will work out in the end and Hopefull when Aaron WINS his appeal and i think now Rob wil be more derterimed the ever to get him free and just mybe this is what IM+ED said that Robron move into Mill Cott in the spring if and when winns his appeal matty Robron forever

bex must really really love robert to ditch ross for him

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    bex must really really love robert to ditch ross for him
    no she dont Rob was drunk and she used him while he drunk and Rob didnt mean anything he said he loves Aaron to much all this will prove how much he loves him and win his appeal for his husband so stay calm fellow Robroners everything will work out for our fav Robron you see this will bring them closer together the power couple in emmerdale and keep the faith and im sure ED+IM will give us Robron fans something back to keep us onside thats for certain we all knew March would be hard and im sure this will make them stronger as a couple they be through so much together this would be the same

Hi everyone (if anyone's still here!). I made the decision not to watch tonight and I'm glad - I certainly won't be catching up with any of it.

I just wanted to reiterate what others have said - I too am done I'm afraid. I've been struggling with Emmerdale for a while now and have only really been following the Robron and Ashley storylines. Robron are now ruined for me and Ashley's storyline is a tad too close to home to make me watch the show for that alone. It's such a shame that they chose this quite frankly lazy, sensationalist, headline-grabbing crap when Ryan deserves better. My series link has been cancelled from this evening, I just can't be bothered to care anymore.

On a lighter note...I wonder what the merchandise guys are going to do with all their unsold mugs...idiots ;)

Anyway, lovely chatting with you guys - looks like I might have to get a new hobby - any suggestions?!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2017)

I've calmed down a little, not sure I am still going watch and certainly ED have lost any votes from me in fact I will actively vote against them, anyway.

Still shocked they have gone down this route especially after Roberts 12 month pursuit if Aaron, saving his life in SSW, wedding proposal, surprise Las Vegas, surprise wedding, multiple ILY's, I will be faithful - the whole this is just unbelievable really. I don't even think Aaron was that nasty to Robert really, I am sure Robert would be worried and upset but it wasn't enough to have a ONS and especially with Bex. As others have said for me it was actually the words he spoke about Aaron and the word play to Bex that got me more than the actions.

I am not sure how tonight will go or where we go from here but remember, they have already filmed the next 4/6/8 weeks so the journey of this story is already done.

I wonder when IanM and ED will start to communicate, their twitter must have been chaos since that crap aired, Danny posted and I think his twitter must have exploded as well, no wonder Ryan disappeared to Brazil he must have known everyone would hate this, anyway, I am calmer today but ED get Zero Points this is a poorly thought out and poorly executed storyline, Robert acted no way drunk and was lucid and intelligent in his speech, thats either poor acting or poor diet

It all makes a mockery of gays & gay relationships, IanM has already turned Finn in to a phsyco nutter and packed him off to OZ, Aaron is jailed abused and turned to drugs, Robert is now self centred and cheating on someone that "no-one comes close", Lawrence and Ronnie have as much chemistry as two cardboard boxes, so IanM you are successfully making gay people look desperate.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

morning fellow Roberners please dont give up thats all im asking im been a Robron fan since day 1 and our fav Robron will come through this and be stronger with he didnt mean it he loves Aaron so much he was drunk and im sure IM+ED will give us something to keep us onside and Rob will be than ever to win Aaron Appeal and get him home and look after him and make it up to him annd just think what IM said that our Robron will move into Mill Cott in the spring thats not long now so hold on in there and it fine they will work it out and come out it the stronger Robron forever and im never going to give up on our Robron all hail Robron

I've calmed down a little, not sure I am still going watch and certainly ED have lost any votes from me in fact I will actively vote against them, anyway.

Still shocked they have gone down this route especially after Roberts 12 month pursuit if Aaron, saving his life in SSW, wedding proposal, surprise Las Vegas, surprise wedding, multiple ILY's, I will be faithful - the whole this is just unbelievable really. I don't even think Aaron was that nasty to Robert really, I am sure Robert would be worried and upset but it wasn't enough to have a ONS and especially with Bex. As others have said for me it was actually the words he spoke about Aaron and the word play to Bex that got me more than the actions.

I am not sure how tonight will go or where we go from here but remember, they have already filmed the next 4/6/8 weeks so the journey of this story is already done.

I wonder when IanM and ED will start to communicate, their twitter must have been chaos since that crap aired, Danny posted and I think his twitter must have exploded as well, no wonder Ryan disappeared to Brazil he must have known everyone would hate this, anyway, I am calmer today but ED get Zero Points this is a poorly thought out and poorly executed storyline, Robert acted no way drunk and was lucid and intelligent in his speech, thats either poor acting or poor diet

It all makes a mockery of gays & gay relationships, IanM has already turned Finn in to a phsyco nutter and packed him off to OZ, Aaron is jailed abused and turned to drugs, Robert is now self centred and cheating on someone that "no-one comes close", Lawrence and Ronnie have as much chemistry as two cardboard boxes, so IanM you are successfully making gay people look desperate.
    well said paul abw what did you think of PM i sent lastnight? like i said keep the faith it will work out for our Robron and just like IM our Robron will be moving into the Mill Cott in the spring and hopefully if Aaron wins his appeal they could do then and like i said i think IM will give us fans something back to keep us fans onside yeah so hold on in there our Robron will come through this and be stronger with it matty

I couldn't have put it any better myself - well said Paul.

I too have calmed down but still undecided wether to continue following or not.

This is way too optimistic of me but in a way I would accept it slightly easier if they were to wake up in the morning - still fully clothed and Bex to tell him that he'd passed out drunk before anything happened but her be under the impression that it will be ok the next time and that's when Robert tells her it was all a big mistake. Not going to happen I know.

The thing that I feel uncomfortable about at the moment which is probably daft is my name tag for here - Sug-din. It seemed like a good idea when I joined now I'm a bit embarrassed by it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information