Page 349 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2492993393473483493503513593994498491349 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I agree Eddy. I think if there ever was going to be a cheating storyline it would if (a) one of Dryan were leaving or (b) if the Robron fandom got bored of them being together and didn't ship them any more

Oh....and good morning to you too
    well good morning its not going to happen she turns him down anyway and i think when he tells her not to say anything its to with the the kiss when hes drunk after aaron tells him hes no use to him thats why Rob is hurt by that and gets drunk and another thing it couldnt been much because on the following monday both Rob+Chas has good news about the appeal and i thought a spolier somewhwere says that he stop smoking and another do you there be a twist? you see Rob only knows about the drugs and not the attacks if he tell Rob he would understands but this is Aaron who pushes people away who love him so when do they now about the beatings? they only know about the drugs or will come up at the appeal? but like ED+IM HAVE BUILT a set for Mill Cott and IM said that Robron will move into Mill Cott in the spring

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Good morning all - sorry to have posted that crap on here.

Just a little thought - not a spoiler - no substance to it - just me musing.

Maybe after Robert tries to kiss Bex (but doesn't as she stops him) she realises what a bad state he is in, she calms him down and he falls asleep as he is so tired and hasn't been sleeping well,, she stays with him overnight, the next morning he cannot remember anything and panics that he did something - that would be them spending the night together but without anything sexual.
    morning paul could be but i think when she turns him down and he regrets it and not to tell Aaron i think it be about the Kiss which wont happen but we dont anything about the beatings from Jason i know Aaron wasnt told anybody its only about the canibas that Liv sussed out and told Rob and then Rob tells Chas on the friday and on Monday 20th Rob+Chas go and tell Aaron goods about the appeal so whatvever next week will soon be forgotten mybe the attacks will come up in the Appeal so many gaps but on a happier note just think aback when IM said Robron will move into Mill Cott in the spring so that be sooner then we think so hold on the there our Robron will be fine and Emmerdale+IM have invested in our Robron and the new set and like IM us fans will have his guts for garters if he get them togther

Maybe after Robert tries to kiss Bex (but doesn't as she stops him) she realises what a bad state he is in, she calms him down and he falls asleep as he is so tired and hasn't been sleeping well,, she stays with him overnight, the next morning he cannot remember anything and panics that he did something - that would be them spending the night together but without anything sexual.
    morning paul im going PM somtheing matty

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (09-03-2017)

afternoon Paul what did you thought of my PM i sent you? matty

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I agree Eddy. I think if there ever was going to be a cheating storyline it would if (a) one of Dryan were leaving or (b) if the Robron fandom got bored of them being together and didn't ship them any more

Oh....and good morning to you too
    afternoon did you get my post i done this morning? and i PM something if you done mind matty

Hi everyone

So, after my initial reaction to the dark nature of the storyline I am actually quite looking forward to how this all plays out. Whilst I do feel it is somewhat rushed, I think there are many potential story arcs to come out of this - and we know that Aaron won't be in prison for ever, so there's light at the end of the tunnel even if it feels a long way away currently. It will be interesting to see how they battle to move on from this - and it will be a battle because otherwise, where's the drama? Plenty of scope for lots of emotional scenes, which we know is what Ryan and Danny excel at.

I am enjoying seeing Robert try to cope and have found the scenes of him interacting with Paddy, Liv, Adam and Vic the most watchable. The prison stuff is tough going, as expected and I can't see it lasting too much longer - simply because of the nature of it and to me it does feel accelerated.

And I know I've said this before but here I go again ;) I am looking forward to seeing Robert crack under the pressure as I think Ryan will be excellent...but I'm going to wait for you all to tell me it's safe to watch those long-awaited Thursday episodes as I'm a complete coward and can't bear to watch another kiss (if it even gets that far)
    Last edited by Han_00; 09-03-2017 at 16:05.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (09-03-2017), Paul_Robs (09-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Hi everyone

So, after my initial reaction to the dark nature of the storyline I am actually quite looking forward to how this all plays out. Whilst I do feel it is somewhat rushed, I think there are many potential story arcs to come out of this - and we know that Aaron won't be in prison for ever, so there's light at the end of the tunnel even if it feels a long way away currently. It will be interesting to see how they battle to move on from this - and it will be a battle because otherwise, where's the drama? Plenty of scope for lots of emotional scenes, which we know is what Ryan and Danny excel at.

I am enjoying seeing Robert try to cope and have found the scenes of him interacting with Paddy, Liv, Adam and Vic the most watchable. The prison stuff is tough going, as expected and I can't see it lasting too much longer - simply because of the nature of it and to me it does feel accelerated.

And I know I've said this before but here I go again ;) I am looking forward to seeing Robert crack under the pressure as I think Ryan will be excellent...but I'm going to wait for you all to tell me it's safe to watch those long-awaited Thursday episodes as I'm a complete coward and can't bear to watch another kiss (if it even gets that far)
    hiya i feel the feel the same that kiss wont be anything tbh but emmerdale and IM have to give us some hope yeah because atm if we dont get any good news about are Robron i wont be watching anymore i know i say keep the faith but atm i bout to give up but sorry thats how i feel atm matty if anyone can PM anything

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya i feel the feel the same that kiss wont be anything tbh but emmerdale and IM have to give us some hope yeah because atm if we dont get any good news about are Robron i wont be watching anymore i know i say keep the faith but atm i bout to give up but sorry thats how i feel atm matty if anyone can PM anything
    Noooo, Matty! You're the most positive poster here! I'm sure that we'll get some good news soon and then we can look forward to them rebuilding their relationship - hopefully with Aaron confiding in Robert about what has really been happening.

What is it you tell us when we're all being negative?! Keep the faith...although not easy at the mo, granted ;)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Noooo, Matty! You're the most positive poster here! I'm sure that we'll get some good news soon and then we can look forward to them rebuilding their relationship - hopefully with Aaron confiding in Robert about what has really been happening.

What is it you tell us when we're all being negative?! Keep the faith...although not easy at the mo, granted ;)
    i agree Matty, we knew March was going to be horrible, ED cannot keep giving Robron misery with the occasional 24 hours of happiness so I am sure if we get past the new 2 weeks things will be fine - angsty but fine .... ED need to supply some light at the end of the tunnel soon or a lot of people will be signing off ... keep the faith Matty it will be fine

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (09-03-2017), Sug-din (09-03-2017)

Completely off topic I have come to the conclusion that doing the ironing (as I've been doing today)can be very therapeutic and calming and makes you put into perspective the important things in life. Such as what's for tea?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (09-03-2017)

Thread Information