Page 344 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2442943343423433443453463543944448441344 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    afternoon all

is the special ep tonite? i haven't seen anything about it and the other place gets too complicated to follow but i thought it was the aaron special on 6 march but if it is they don't seem to have published it much like they did with the ashley one
    Check out here there is a little more info - http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/06/emmerd...isode-6490754/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Check out here there is a little more info - http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/06/emmerd...isode-6490754/

thanx paul i just seen danny tweeted that as well but isn't it strange ed twitter has nothing do you think they are worried about upsetting ds mt types

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx paul i just seen danny tweeted that as well but isn't it strange ed twitter has nothing do you think they are worried about upsetting ds mt types
    I don't know I don't read the MT there are enough people on the other forum making assumptions about the storyline, I think we all know March is going to be pretty horrid for Robron (Aaron mainly) so we need to see how it plays out on TV. I think last week had more Robron and Robert stuff than I expected so I think ED will be popping lots of unexpected scenes over the coming weeks. I really expect the Bex thing to now be a plot device to show Robert's complete distress and meltdown, YES we would all prefer it not to be her but he really has no-one else as a friend, he must feel very very lost and lonely.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

angeldust (06-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-03-2017), Han_00 (06-03-2017), Sug-din (06-03-2017)

I don't know I don't read the MT there are enough people on the other forum making assumptions about the storyline, I think we all know March is going to be pretty horrid for Robron (Aaron mainly) so we need to see how it plays out on TV. I think last week had more Robron and Robert stuff than I expected so I think ED will be popping lots of unexpected scenes over the coming weeks. I really expect the Bex thing to now be a plot device to show Robert's complete distress and meltdown, YES we would all prefer it not to be her but he really has no-one else as a friend, he must feel very very lost and lonely.
    yes poor robert he needs someone to give him a big hug i don't understand why vic isn't there more for him (i know she finds him sleeping on the sofa) as she knows how much he cares for aaron and unlike bex cannot have any interest like that in him but agree its just a plot device and maybe bex will surprise even yet and do something that will really help them both
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 06-03-2017 at 16:37.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (06-03-2017), Sug-din (06-03-2017)

I've spent the afternoon catching up on this week's episodes in full - wow, the next few weeks are certainly going to be a tough watch. The actor who plays Jason is excellent and I think it's all shaping up to be very well done and powerful. I think I'm going to stick to not watching live and then catching up when I'm in the mood to see it though, as it will be heartbreaking.

It certainly seems that Robert will have reached his breaking point when whatever it is happens between him and Bex and I think that, as other people have said, she may well talk some sense into him and tell him to pull himself together. I still don't like it and I still won't watch it until I see everyone else's reactions...I'm such a coward I'm actually looking forward to seeing Robert fall apart but could have done without the shoehorning in of you-know-who ;)
    Last edited by Han_00; 06-03-2017 at 17:54.

Oh my god, just seen the preview for tonight poor Robert, this is just so sad.

Damn you Emmerdale, you've made me want to watch it live now...after I literally just said I wouldn't! Aargh, I just don't know if I can take the pain 🙈

SPOILERS.

Thursday March 16th

ROBERT LEARNS THE TRUTH. When Liv hears that a stressed Robert hasn’t been able to see Aaron in prison, she worries her brother’s been caught with drugs. After confiding in Rebecca she’s hiding a secret, Liv tells Robert Aaron’s been taking drugs. Later Robert acts casual while visiting Aaron but becomes angry when Aaron lies about the situation. He eventually lets Aaron know he knows and Aaron is crushed.

Robert pleads with Aaron to give up drugs but he says it’s too late. Feeling rejected, after Aaron’s said he’s no use to him, Robert swigs on a bottle of whisky and ends up trashing the room. He texts Rebecca, who’s on a date with Ross, and asks her to come round to the cottage. When she arrives he tries to kiss her but she rejects him.

Friday March 17th.

ROBERT’S REGRETS. A hungover Robert rues his moves on Rebecca last night and begs her not to tell Aaron. Chas senses something is up and is angry when she questions Robert

ALSO: Chas is furious to learn Aaron’s been taking drugs; Zak and Lisa are happy to be back together.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 06-03-2017 at 19:53.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (06-03-2017)

Heartbreaking but so brilliantly done.

Edit: Obviously I caved and watched it live ;)
    Last edited by Han_00; 06-03-2017 at 19:38.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (06-03-2017)

Extremely impactful episode.

Horrendous for Aaron completely trapped in that situation, it beggars belief that the authorities must know this is happening but not protecting Aaron, Jason is a bully its just a shame Aaron has fallen into the drugs trap so quickly but I suppose they are going to express this story pretty quickly so have little time to get everything they want to on screen.

Poor Robert, he is always so strong and in control, never in the past seemed to let anything or anyone affect him, this must be alien to him, he is lost and alone.

Liv, cruel kids are was bad as Jason, another institution (school) where the authorities cannot control bullies.

Overall another episode out of the way of this dreadfully depressing storyline (well acted but horrible, I really hope we get some nice Robron when Aaron gets out but they will all take time to adjust)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2017), Sug-din (06-03-2017)

Extremely impactful episode.

Horrendous for Aaron completely trapped in that situation, it beggars belief that the authorities must know this is happening but not protecting Aaron, Jason is a bully its just a shame Aaron has fallen into the drugs trap so quickly but I suppose they are going to express this story pretty quickly so have little time to get everything they want to on screen.

Poor Robert, he is always so strong and in control, never in the past seemed to let anything or anyone affect him, this must be alien to him, he is lost and alone.

Liv, cruel kids are was bad as Jason, another institution (school) where the authorities cannot control bullies.

Overall another episode out of the way of this dreadfully depressing storyline (well acted but horrible, I really hope we get some nice Robron when Aaron gets out but they will all take time to adjust)

i really couldn't have expressed this any better than you have.

It was brilliantly acted by all those concerned.

As you say once this is over it is surely time to give them some nicer moments in their lives, if anyone deserves it they do.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 07-03-2017 at 07:44.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2017)

Thread Information