Page 337 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2372873273353363373383393473874378371337 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don all we have to do is stay calm and it will all work out you over the few weeks will be bad there will be a light at the end of the tunnel when Rob starts the appeal to his husband free and btw what did you think of PM i sent sent you on FB today ? matty btw ED have built Robron`s new home and they be soon and then we hopefull see our Rob look after his husband after what he`s been through Robron forever they the power couple in emmerdale and this will make them more stronger then ever
    Hi Matty - Trying to be as positive as poss. I have replied to your PM👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - Trying to be as positive as poss. I have replied to your PM👍🏻
    Matty is always (in the words of the great Robert Sugden) 'relentlessly positive' isn't he?

It's an admirable trait - especially at the moment! Well done Matty

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (02-03-2017), pond21 (02-03-2017), Sug-din (02-03-2017)

So there's loads of scenes at The Mill - but the people who own it are not involved!!

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Matty is always (in the words of the great Robert Sugden) 'relentlessly positive' isn't he?

It's an admirable trait - especially at the moment! Well done Matty
    ah thanx for ive been a Robron fan since day and i will be there for them forever thats why i only watch ED we have the amazing actors in Danny+Ryan ED knows that and with this Drama and agnst our Robron will get through anything thsi will prove it and with the new set for Mill cott and ED+IM KNOWS THIS and i have faith and they give them happiness soon mybe with the move into Mill cott soon this will be it all hail Robron power couple in Emmerdale

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (02-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So there's loads of scenes at The Mill - but the people who own it are not involved!!
    hi Don i know so going that they working hard to get up to move in mybe in few weeks MYBE rob+Liv move in first and Aaron later

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-03-2017)

And so Aaron's nightmare begins. I'm not interested in watching this.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    And so Aaron's nightmare begins. I'm not interested in watching this.
    and i the same and the look on Rob`s to was a worry to and it was chas dont mess with if ever hurts him but we they will well i hope we get to cain involved somehow he no much for someone like Jason he would eat for lunch but come on i know it be a dark for a few weeks and we get our Aaron free and home where he belongs with his husband who will look after him so keep the faith i know i will and we have Robron back together sooner than we think all hail our Robron and they will come through this together as they do

and eddy did you get my last reply to your PM matty and you send it again i had to delete to make room in my inbox

That's just the start - I really don't think I'm going to be able to watch this. 👎
    Jason to me is getting away with too much already without being reprimanded.

Poor looked completely lost sitting at the bar tonight.

I'm also worried that is going to be blamed by the family when gets beaten up which I don't think is fair.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-03-2017)

me too im still not sure if i will watch next week yet i might wait to tues or weds to follow on from there i know it be bad for a few weeks but it will work out for our Robron have no fear and ED+IM knows that and im sure they will give us some little hope over the few weeks and we have the appeal stuff to get him out so come on everybody lets get behind our Robron and they be fine all hail Robron the great power couple in EMMERDALE and have the amazing Actors in our Danny+Ryan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-03-2017)

Thread Information