Page 332 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2322823223303313323333343423824328321332 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Yes, I do not like what is happening, it's unbelievable, it's very dark etc etc but it is what it is and I would rather see Aaron and Robert on my TV, rather than not see them.

My problem is a little different and I'm not just talking about Robron. With a couple of exceptions, the Emmerdale storylines are boring me. I'm fed up with all the 'rinse and repeat' stuff, the character stereotypes, the predictability of so many plots and all the hype in the press which does not materialise.

As Emmerdale fans we deserve better. It's as if the producer and storyliners have run out of ideas. Sites like this and DS, as well as my fellow Robroners in general, are greatly helping me to hang on. I just hope things change for the better soon.
    hi Eddy just sent you a long PM matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Eddy just sent you a long PM matty
    Thank you. I've just replied.

Its interesting, if you look at the Emmerdale Twitter account and the various posts they place, the posts that secure 3-4 times more than any other are Robron or Aaron or Robert, none of the others are even close. In second place at the moment are Ashley/Laurel deservedly so.

I therefore find it hard to think ED and IanMc are daft enough to screw these characters/couple up as much as is being suggested at the moment, we know its going to be dark but I just hope they don't break it completely in the process.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

angeldust (28-02-2017), EddyBee (01-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2017), Sug-din (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Its interesting, if you look at the Emmerdale Twitter account and the various posts they place, the posts that secure 3-4 times more than any other are Robron or Aaron or Robert, none of the others are even close. In second place at the moment are Ashley/Laurel deservedly so.

I therefore find it hard to think ED and IanMc are daft enough to screw these characters/couple up as much as is being suggested at the moment, we know its going to be dark but I just hope they don't break it completely in the process.
    I agree. Surely they can't change Aaron's character so much that he's beyond recognition I mean they're moving into the Mill in the Spring - would they still be moving in together if it was so bleak? Also would Chas leave him if things were so bad?

exactly ed know robron are their biggest asset so are not going to make half their audience desert it and in fact they will be thrilled that everyone is getting so worked up and talking about their latest carefully leaked sls

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-03-2017), Paul_Robs (01-03-2017)

So there's hints from people in the know that Aaron does reject Robert and Rebecca stops Robert.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-03-2017), Paul_Robs (01-03-2017), Sug-din (01-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    So there's hints from people in the know that Aaron does reject Robert and Rebecca stops Robert.
    Thanks Random. I still don't think I'll be able to watch it live - I'm still traumatised from the last Robecca kiss ;) I just wish they'd found another way to show Rob struggling. I'm sure Ryan will be brilliant, as always.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (01-03-2017), EddyBee (01-03-2017), Paul_Robs (01-03-2017), Sug-din (01-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Thanks Random. I still don't think I'll be able to watch it live - I'm still traumatised from the last Robecca kiss ;) I just wish they'd found another way to show Rob struggling. I'm sure Ryan will be brilliant, as always.
    hi Hannah well at least Bex stops the kiss and dont happen and Aaron rejects Rob it must be to do with the beatings when he gets out so theres clue there that he is be realesed
    so that be the next thing with Robron and im sure Rob will be there for Aaron and understands that it be hard for Aaron after the ordeal in jail and they will be there for each other and when they move into the in early spring it be fine and Rob will look after his husband

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Yes, I do not like what is happening, it's unbelievable, it's very dark etc etc but it is what it is and I would rather see Aaron and Robert on my TV, rather than not see them.

My problem is a little different and I'm not just talking about Robron. With a couple of exceptions, the Emmerdale storylines are boring me. I'm fed up with all the 'rinse and repeat' stuff, the character stereotypes, the predictability of so many plots and all the hype in the press which does not materialise.

As Emmerdale fans we deserve better. It's as if the producer and storyliners have run out of ideas. Sites like this and DS, as well as my fellow Robroners in general, are greatly helping me to hang on. I just hope things change for the better soon.
    hi Eddy just sent you a PM matty

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-03-2017)

hi Paul just sent you a PM matty

Thread Information