Page 329 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2292793193273283293303313393794298291329 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I've now read that magazine interview with Danny Miller http://robronspoilers.tumblr.com/ and I don't think there is an R/R storyline I get the impression its Aaron being paranoid and insecure in prison (what do you all think?), if its a R/R storyline then we may as well delete all the YT's of (non) wedding week, there have been so many interview/signals/info about their future (after prison) and making them stronger as a couple + Liv, if that fails to happen then it makes a mockery if all the Robron loved up stuff
    hi Paul just sent a PM nothing is going to happen he loves his husband to much and cant bear it he not with him its bex he wants to talk about as a friend and thats all and once Rob+Liv find out the attacks they so upset and this makes Rob more deterimed to get his husband free and bring him home where he can look after him

It has also been said in the spoiler hint, that people should not get upset straight away as there is a lot more to those scenes and quotes than has been shown. So on the positive side it could just as easily be a purely innocent situation and it has been worded to include a certain few key trigger words and does not include cheating or kissing in any way.

That's the route I'm following at present until we actually see it play out.

EDIT

Sorry but that positivity ride didn't last for me.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/28/emmerd...-kiss-6478242/

This s/l is absolute ****
    Last edited by Sug-din; 28-02-2017 at 10:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It has also been said in the spoiler hint, that people should not get upset straight away as there is a lot more to those scenes and quotes than has been shown ...
    Hello.

This is news to me. Do you know which spoiler that was from? Was it one of last night's spoilers?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 28-02-2017 at 12:16.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello.

This is news to me. Do you know which spoiler that was from? Was it one of last night's spoilers?
    Hi
    Maybe I was reading too much into it - It was a line above the week 10 & week 11 info on Robron Spoilers page.

To me now it's irrelevant after having seen the metro article. ��
    Last edited by Sug-din; 28-02-2017 at 13:01.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-02-2017)

hello my robron friends

well just caught up and the other place is sure alive. I haven't actually see any spoilers (any linkies would be nice) but from what people have said about 'cheating' I think the Bex think will turn out to be like the Ethan one, basically not what it seems.

maybe i'm too trusting but I actually can't believe that IM would be that stupid. Yes I know he did lie (big time) about the wedding but he was probably right in thinking that a lot of people apparently wouldn't care.

this would be different though so I'm happy to just wait and see
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 28-02-2017 at 13:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my robron friends

well just caught up and the other place is sure alive. I haven't actually see any spoilers (any linkies would be nice) but from what people have said about 'cheating' I think the Bex think will turn out to be like the Ethan one, basically not what it seems.

maybe i'm too trusting but I actually can't believe that IM would be that stupid. Yes I know he did lie (big time) about the wedding but he was probably right in thinking that a lot of people apparently wouldn't care.

this would be different though so I'm happy to just wait and see
    Obviously, none of us know what is going to happen, We are just taking guesses after reading a few spoilers, all of which can be understood in different ways.

However, and I'm saying this as a huge Robron fan from the very start, if the rumours are true, I'm bored with it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2017), Han_00 (28-02-2017)

Well what an interestingly depressing set of spoilers for today. We all knew the Aaron prison stuff was going to be horrid as I think Danny had made that very clear in his interviews as had IM. I really think the prison story of drugs and abuse are hugely topical and important messages to get out there and I think Danny will present them very well with his usual angst ridden performances.

I am however, very frustrated at the suggestion that Robert may cheat with Bex although magazines so far ahead seem to over egg the pudding to sell their publication so I think we need to wait and see what is released next. I think IM taking Robert down this road is pretty sad after all the promises and LOVE shown between Robron it is also diverting attention from the prison story and almost suggests that someones partner on the outside would pop off, get drunk and cheat on the slightest hint of loneliness which is clearly ridiculous, why couldn't they have had Robert being upset and talking to Diane/Adam/Vic/Chas ... god anyone else.

I am going to wait and see what more news comes out about this revelation, I just assume this is all to make this Mad March and at the end Aaron os released and Robron move in to Emmerdale Mill, I just wonder if Jason or some of his family on the outside chase Aaron for money to pay for the drugs he had inside and this is the continuation of the story - just a guess.

Anyway, its all very sad and depressing - I may have an ED free March unless there is some light at the end of the tunnel what with Robron, Ashley, David its all very dark and depressing.

Well what an interestingly depressing set of spoilers for today. We all knew the Aaron prison stuff was going to be horrid as I think Danny had made that very clear in his interviews as had IM. I really think the prison story of drugs and abuse are hugely topical and important messages to get out there and I think Danny will present them very well with his usual angst ridden performances.

I am however, very frustrated at the suggestion that Robert may cheat with Bex although magazines so far ahead seem to over egg the pudding to sell their publication so I think we need to wait and see what is released next. I think IM taking Robert down this road is pretty sad after all the promises and LOVE shown between Robron it is also diverting attention from the prison story and almost suggests that someones partner on the outside would pop off, get drunk and cheat on the slightest hint of loneliness which is clearly ridiculous, why couldn't they have had Robert being upset and talking to Diane/Adam/Vic/Chas ... god anyone else.

I am going to wait and see what more news comes out about this revelation, I just assume this is all to make this Mad March and at the end Aaron os released and Robron move in to Emmerdale Mill, I just wonder if Jason or some of his family on the outside chase Aaron for money to pay for the drugs he had inside and this is the continuation of the story - just a guess.

Anyway, its all very sad and depressing - I may have an ED free March unless there is some light at the end of the tunnel what with Robron, Ashley, David its all very dark and depressing.
    Couldn't agree more Paul!

I've decided that I won't be watching for a little while...it's all a bit much. I will continue to record the episodes and will catch up when I'm feeling ready for it lol. I'm absolutely not jumping ship - I just think I need to mentally prepare myself for all of this!

I'll be back

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (28-02-2017), Paul_Robs (28-02-2017)

hi Paul did you get my PM i sent you this morning? and im going send you another matty ah dont be sad Robron have had there ups and downs and im always postive and it be fine you see matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Paul did you get my PM i sent you this morning? and im going send you another matty ah dont be sad Robron have had there ups and downs and im always postive and it be fine you see matty
    I got your msg Matty thanks, I am normally very positive but this prison and associated stuff is just depressing, we need some light/hope really

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-02-2017)

Thread Information