Page 328 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2282783183263273283293303383784288281328 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i cant at the momment ive sent you a friends request i will do when add me as a friend
    hi matty here just sent you that PM i would send you btw i been on the the place its so new but the posters are still same always negitive im staying on here i made some lovely new friends and are passinate about about our Robron like i am and i feel the pain for what Robron are going through but the will come through it they love each other and with this S/L our Rob will look after his husband when he gets thats for certain he so in love with Aaron and cant stand it not being with him and when he finds out the Beatings he so sad and with that he make sure he get him out

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Thanks - I think I've done it now...!
    ive just sent you it now btw whats you name ?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    ive just sent you it now btw whats you name ?
    It's Hannah

Just tried to reply but it says your inbox is full.

It's Hannah

Just tried to reply but it says your inbox is full.
    ok Hannah ive just emptied my in box so you send me your reply matty
    Last edited by pond21; 27-02-2017 at 21:59.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (27-02-2017)

I've now read that magazine interview with Danny Miller http://robronspoilers.tumblr.com/ and I don't think there is an R/R storyline I get the impression its Aaron being paranoid and insecure in prison (what do you all think?), if its a R/R storyline then we may as well delete all the YT's of (non) wedding week, there have been so many interview/signals/info about their future (after prison) and making them stronger as a couple + Liv, if that fails to happen then it makes a mockery if all the Robron loved up stuff

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I've now read that magazine interview with Danny Miller http://robronspoilers.tumblr.com/ and I don't think there is an R/R storyline I get the impression its Aaron being paranoid and insecure in prison (what do you all think?), if its a R/R storyline then we may as well delete all the YT's of (non) wedding week, there have been so many interview/signals/info about their future (after prison) and making them stronger as a couple + Liv, if that fails to happen then it makes a mockery if all the Robron loved up stuff
    I've just read it also and I agree there is no R/R storyline in there it is the paranoia, homophobia and drugs they are highlighting, why would they push an affair into the equation, when I thought the idea of this was to show what can happen to prisoners inside. I for one wish this whole prison storyline was over.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-02-2017)

Morning everyone.

Well, I have to say that I'm not feeling very positive about these new spoilers...Rob and Bex again...ffs Emmerdale, it's getting ridiculous now! Well, to be fair it was ridiculous the first time.

I struggled to get past Rob letting her kiss him but if this plays out as it sounds then I don't think I can get past that tbh. I just don't get what they're trying to do here - I've got whiplash from watching Rob be amazing one minute and then ****ing up the next. I want better writing for him, much better.

I realise that yesterday I said I wanted Rob to have some support...I didn't mean from her

I'm sure I'll calm down at some point...
    Last edited by Han_00; 28-02-2017 at 08:39.

Morning everyone.

Well, I have to say that I'm not feeling very positive about these new spoilers...Rob and Bex again...ffs Emmerdale, it's getting ridiculous now! Well, to be fair it was ridiculous the first time.

I struggled to get past Rob letting her kiss him but if this plays out as it sounds then I don't think I can get past that tbh. I just don't get what they're trying to do here - I've got whiplash from watching Rob be amazing one minute and then ****ing up the next. I want better writing for him, much better.

I realise that yesterday I said I wanted Rob to have some support...I didn't mean from her

I'm sure I'll calm down at some point...
    morning Hannah i wouldnt worry to much about the rob+Bex he wants a freind and thats all and poor rob has nobody to talk to yes he has Vic yeah but hang in there our Robron will be fine and be much stronger when Aaron gets home and ED+IM have invested heavily in Robron with the new Mill Cott Set and IM said Robron will move in in the spring mybe Rob+Liv move in first and then Aaron when he`s free

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I've just read it also and I agree there is no R/R storyline in there it is the paranoia, homophobia and drugs they are highlighting, why would they push an affair into the equation, when I thought the idea of this was to show what can happen to prisoners inside. I for one wish this whole prison storyline was over.
    morning Don i Argee and even duncan from the metro something saying nothing worry about i thinks about talking to a freind and its Bex he turns to and talk and yes he couldve talk to Vic yeah but she has Adam yeah and this prision s/l will be over soon and Robron will be moving into Mill Cott in the spring its all about Drama again but Robron will be fine ED +IM have invested to much in Robron and they built a new Set for there home so stay positve i am Robron will be much stronger with it and Rob will be there for his husband you can be sure of that so hang on in there robron will be fine they love each other and come from the other side good

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    morning Paul and i belive danny and there be no r/r yes i think he will talk to her about having lost his true Love and is missing him and thats all so stay postive our Robron wil be fine and when our Rob gets the appeal going he will makes sure he will get him free and mybe if were filming last week yeah so it must be not that long so hang on in there and Like IM SAID Robron moves in Mill in the spring and they have invested to much in Robron the new set and IM said he has more lovely stuff plans for Robron so its drama and angst so stay postive and our Robron will come out the otherside the stronger and i think ROB+Liv will move in first going by last night ronnie+adam are getting it togther so mybe Rob+Liv moves in in a few weeks and Aaron after

Thread Information