Page 306 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2062562963043053063073083163564068061306 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I agree with everyone they are moving to a new stage, the prison stuff will be horrid and then we will have Robron going with coming home to

Bring it on ...... love everyone on here so positive, sorry I lost my positive vibe for a short while last night

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (22-02-2017), angeldust (22-02-2017), EddyBee (23-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Wow been so busy today (RG I feel your pain with it being half term, I've been the same today) but managed to catch Thursdays preview Going to be a sad watch that one. And caught the Wish List Wednesday stuff. The wedding album is amazing I can imagine a few will be spotted in the back room of the woolpack and also the Mill

Yes I think it was the end of one chapter, like now the story will shift on to another.I've said it for a while that this journey that Robron are on is one that is bulding them up to be the ultimate soap couple, strong and untouchable and judging by the wedding promo stuff and the aftermath I was right. All the angst and declarations leading up to ssw led to them both talking and then becoming engaged, we had the whole trust story which has now been dealt with - chapter closed and now we have had the commitment. The only way is up Once Aaron is released from prison I think it will be a tough time for him readjusting but I think ultimately ed need to iron out all the loose ends, maybe some help for Aaron, and they can move forward. Obviously there will be angst as this is Robron, but who doesnt love a bit of angst
    I'm really looking forward to seeing what's next for them after Aaron is released from prison. It wouldn't surprise me if there will be an official wedding, maybe when Lucy's back from maternity leave. I loved Ryan saying in his interview that Robron are more concrete now One thing I would like to see is Robert struggling without Aaron because Robert's always the strong one. I know he told Aaron at the end of yesterday's episode that he'll wait for him because he's waited before but it's really different this time because Aaron was always there before, he just needed to wait until Aaron was ready, but this time he's going to be separated from Aaron - something that's never really happened to them before

4. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I agree with everyone they are moving to a new stage, the prison stuff will be horrid and then we will have Robron going with coming home to

Bring it on ...... love everyone on here so positive, sorry I lost my positive vibe for a short while last night
    No need to apologise Paul - it just shows how invested you are in their story I would actually like to see them get officially married at some point this year but this time in front of everyone

I agree with everyone they are moving to a new stage, the prison stuff will be horrid and then we will have Robron going with coming home to ::

It's amazing to think how far they have come. I cant wait to see what the future holds. I love how Rob is with Aaron, although I would still like the odd glimpse of his dark side but only if it's for protecting his family(and obvs not get caught lol)
    We all lose our positive vibe sometimes, sh!t happens but it all works out in the end
    Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I'm really looking forward to seeing what's next for them after Aaron is released from prison. It wouldn't surprise me if there will be an official wedding, maybe when Lucy's back from maternity leave. I loved Ryan saying in his interview that Robron are more concrete now :l: One thing I would like to see is Robert struggling without Aaron because Robert's always the strong one. I know he told Aaron at the end of yesterday's episode that he'll wait for him because he's waited before but it's really different this time because Aaron was always there before, he just needed to wait until Aaron was ready, but this time he's going to be separated from Aaron - something that's never really happened to them before
    I think we will get one too at some point and could just even be them going off on their own. I loved that he said that too, he's so right, they are more solid than ever before.
    I think we will see a bit of Robert struggling, there was a spoiler about it for the 6th I think and maybe him Chas & Liv will all support eachother. He will find it so hard with Aaron not bein around he will be like a lost soul as will Aaron inside. It isnt right to have these two apart! its like having Ant without Dec

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

angeldust (23-02-2017), Paul_Robs (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

No Paul don't think you did lose your positive vibe. I don't feel any different than I said I did this morning I think they got something wrong and still do but doesn't meant I'm not really looking forward to all that coming up

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (23-02-2017), Paul_Robs (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    No need to apologise Paul - it just shows how invested you are in their story I would actually like to see them get officially married at some point this year but this time in front of everyone
    Cheers ...

I would like to also see struggling little, missing , getting upset, maybe Vic or Diane talking to him and him opening up a little or even with Chas and then telling them not to tell as he may worry.

I think some of the random comments about cheating (elsewhere) are just way off, they are so solid as a couple and after that commitment its just not on the cards for a long time, if ED did that even within a year would be mad ... it will not happen

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-02-2017)

I am the biggest culprit at letting their positivity drop but you guys always put everything into perspective and it rises again.

I sometimes think I'm not contributing enough to these discussions but that is purely because I am so impressed by the way you lovely people can put into words what I feel myself that I can't express it or elaborate on it any further.

I am behind & and their relationship 100% and always will be.😀

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017)

thank u love them

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I am the biggest culprit at letting their positivity drop but you guys always put everything into perspective and it rises again.

I sometimes think I'm not contributing enough to these discussions but that is purely because I am so impressed by the way you lovely people can put into words what I feel myself that I can't express it or elaborate on it any further.

I am behind & and their relationship 100% and always will be.😀
    I always feel the best way is to look at the bigger picture. There is sometimes stuff I dont like but given time to think on it and what it will ultimately lead to, it will always lead back to end game, that is their plan, they want them together for the foreseable, there will just be a lot of 'twists and turns' along the way

Quote Originally Posted by Irishgal18 View Post
    thank u love them
    me too

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Irishgal18 View Post
    thank u love them

Welcome to the thread Irishgal18.😀

Thread Information